CNN is definitely a problem

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
CNN at it again. Kim Jong Un may or may not be alive. CNN literally has ZERO stories about it. I mean easy enough to post a story about the uncertainty, or state we have nothing confirmed yet, but ignoring the potential change at the top of such a strategically important place is ridiculous. If CNN ever wanted to be taken seriously again you'd think they would at least give it a modest mention. But its clear the agenda there is as blatant as the agenda at Faux News.

More of the same bullshit that makes the US a mess these days and I fear there is no path to recovery if this continues.

Why!

All #IQ45 does is blast CNN for Fake News - despite the fact Faux News is nothing but Fake News - so when they exercise caution and don't get caught up in the hysteria and reporting something that may or may not be true...........you rip them?

CNN is doing the responsible thing here

There is no path to recovery if Der Fuhrer gets anything but Prison time starting in 2021

Sol Diablo

House of Heat

LOL.

CNN is never responsible. Neither is FOX News.

Both twisting the truth for ratings and their agenda. The sooner you retards wake up and realize what's going on the sooner we will all be better off.

railbird

EOG Master
LOL.

Both twisting the truth for ratings and their agenda. The sooner you retards wake up and realize what's going on the sooner we will all be better off.
tucker carlson is a good watch, but i prefer alex jones, he has so many good guests

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I find it odd that Americans blame their intellectual banality on a TV.

The TV has replaced your thought processes. Why? Because you watched the god damned thing. The voice and image fed you your narrative. Now your angry that your neighbor gets a different meal?

loolz

MrTop

EOG Master
CNN at it again. Kim Jong Un may or may not be alive. CNN literally has ZERO stories about it. I mean easy enough to post a story about the uncertainty, or state we have nothing confirmed yet, but ignoring the potential change at the top of such a strategically important place is ridiculous. If CNN ever wanted to be taken seriously again you'd think they would at least give it a modest mention. But its clear the agenda there is as blatant as the agenda at Faux News.

More of the same bullshit that makes the US a mess these days and I fear there is no path to recovery if this continues.

i agree CNN puts a focus on silly stories to get the crowd going to bring in viewers. WSJ ,BBC , reuters , bloomberg, NYT and Wpost better news.

mr merlin

EOG Master
i agree CNN puts a focus on silly stories to get the crowd going to bring in viewers. WSJ ,BBC , reuters , bloomberg, NYT and Wpost better news.
Bring in viewers? they have no viewers, FOX gets 4 times their ratings, MSNBC maybe twice as many. If that's what they're trying to do they're failing miserably.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
They keep the Covid cases and deaths statistics in the upper right hand corner 24/7. That's just what everyone wants to see.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated
I don't know about that

It was obvious how much weigh he lost in just a matter of days just by looking at his face on TV

he left quarantine to check out his house being built on Easter,...with a group of people there,... all around him.

every single night he told people they had to stay home to save lives...

so either he lied & doesn’t have it,...

or he has it, but is one of many things.

a hypocrite...morally bankrupt person,...& a evil scumbag.

the way he threatened the bicyclist? Really leads me to believe he did not ever have the virus.

he left quarantine to check out his house being built on Easter,...with a group of people there,... all around him.

every single night he told people they had to stay home to save lives...

so either he lied & doesn’t have it,...

or he has it, but is one of many things.

a hypocrite...morally bankrupt person,...& a evil scumbag.

the way he threatened the bicyclist? Really leads me to believe he did not ever have the virus.
B9E5DB0C-F526-4179-86F2-EAD196A1C331.png

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated
yes sir!

this part got cut from my post after the ‘threat he made’...

I also believe he didn’t have the virus,... because no one in that group of people around him were wearing masks...

& cuomo was not wearing one either.

yes sir!

this part got cut from my post after the ‘threat he made’...

I also believe he didn’t have the virus,... because no one in that group of people around him were wearing masks...

& cuomo was not wearing one either.

I respect your opinion. I don’t have any specific knowledge to discount your theory at this point. I feel it’s unlikely, but I applaud when people don’t take everything they’re told at face value.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Why!

All #IQ45 does is blast CNN for Fake News - despite the fact Faux News is nothing but Fake News - so when they exercise caution and don't get caught up in the hysteria and reporting something that may or may not be true...........you rip them?

There is no path to recovery if Der Fuhrer gets anything but Prison time starting in 2021

This Poster is a Leader of Promoting the FAKE NEWS CULT PROPAGANDA.

He's sees CNN as Honest and Truthful, as Opposed to What They Really are, which is a Bunch of LIBERAL LYING PHONY REPORTING PUNKS OF FAKE NEWS.

And He hasn't stopped CRYING, by the way, since this Great president of ours got Elected.

The amount of Kleenex boxes purchased, to wipe away His Tears, would fill a Domed Stadium.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I respect your opinion. I don’t have any specific knowledge to discount your theory at this point. I feel it’s unlikely, but I applaud when people don’t take everything they’re told at face value.

You take everything the FAKE NEWS REPORTS as Factual, because it comes from the usual FAKE NEWS REPORTERS.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Why!

This is a Gathering, similar to the ones, that the CULT FOLLOWERS OF FAKE NEWS have.

1587914298149.png

kane

EOG master

What about his wife, did she also lie about having it? And what about their son, are they lying about him having it as well? I find it very hard to believe Cuomo lied about having the virus. It's risk vs reward, he's a very popular host of a news cast for a major news outlet, he makes millions of dollars a year, and as far as I know has a good reputation in the industry. If he's lying about the virus and it eventually comes out, he's definitely suspended for a long time and probably fired from CNN, he loses his million dollar salary, his reputation goes in the garbage, and he becomes a laughing stock who will be mocked for the rest of whatever career he's able to scrape out, he would go from having a great life to being a punch line, his life would be ruined, not to mention what it would do to his family. If you put aside your obvious partisanship and just think about what would happen to his life if he were indeed lying, I think you'll realize that he's not, he has nothing to gain by lying about having the virus, and everything to lose.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
What about his wife, did she also lie about having it? And what about their son, are they lying about him having it as well? I find it very hard to believe Cuomo lied about having the virus. It's risk vs reward, he's a very popular host of a news cast for a major news outlet, he makes millions of dollars a year, and as far as I know has a good reputation in the industry. If he's lying about the virus and it eventually comes out, he's definitely suspended for a long time and probably fired from CNN, he loses his million dollar salary, his reputation goes in the garbage, and he becomes a laughing stock who will be mocked for the rest of whatever career he's able to scrape out, he would go from having a great life to being a punch line, his life would be ruined, not to mention what it would do to his family. If you put aside your obvious partisanship and just think about what would happen to his life if he were indeed lying, I think you'll realize that he's not, he has nothing to gain by lying about having the virus, and everything to lose.
He did lie about staying downstairs for two weeks, not to spread it to the family. Having the daughter shoot a video giving the appearance of him leaving the basement for the first time was awful.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...cked-CNNs-Chris-Cuomo-slammed-host-bully.html

kane

EOG master
He did lie about staying downstairs for two weeks, not to spread it to the family. Having the daughter shoot a video giving the appearance of him leaving the basement for the first time was awful.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...cked-CNNs-Chris-Cuomo-slammed-host-bully.html

So he left his basement for a bit, maybe he showed bad judgement, but that has nothing to do with whether or not he's lying about having the virus, to think he would risk his career and become a punch line the rest of his life for pretending to have it is ridiculous. He has nothing to gain and everything to lose by lying. You know I've always considered you to be a level headed thinker, in your opinion do you think he has the virus or not?

kane

EOG master
And FTR, I'm not defending Cuomo because he's on the left, I would say the same thing if Tucker Carlson said he had the virus and those on the left accused him of lying, he's in the same boat as Cuomo, he would have everything to lose and nothing to gain by lying about it

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
So he left his basement for a bit, maybe he showed bad judgement, but that has nothing to do with whether or not he's lying about having the virus, to think he would risk his career and become a punch line the rest of his life for pretending to have it is ridiculous. He has nothing to gain and everything to lose by lying. You know I've always considered you to be a level headed thinker, in your opinion do you think he has the virus or not?

I do think he had it, yes. He also created the drama. His brother also gave him shit on air about it. To have his daughter shoot that after his brother gave shit was just dumb.

kane

EOG master
Why is this Cuomo guy important?

He's not that important, his older brother is Andrew Cuomo, the governor of NY, Chris is the host of a political news show on CNN who came down with coronavirus a couple of weeks ago and started airing his nightly show from his basement. For whatever reason, those on the right seem to think he's faking the whole thing, of course they have zero proof he's faking and only claim he's doing so because he's on the left politically, but if you read my post 179 you'll see why it makes no sense for him to fake it, he has nothing to gain and everything to lose, it makes no sense for him to fake having the virus, and his wife and young son also have it.

kane

EOG master
I do think he had it, yes. He also created the drama. His brother also gave him shit on air about it. To have his daughter shoot that after his brother gave shit was just dumb.

Thanks for the response, the rest doesn't matter, I don't care about what his daughter filmed, the argument is whether he has the virus or he's lying about it, that's it, and I'm glad to see you using common sense

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Thanks for the response, the rest doesn't matter, I don't care about what his daughter filmed, the argument is whether he has the virus or he's lying about it, that's it, and I'm glad to see you using common sense
Kane - he was selling how sick he was every night on the show. My mother was following it. He was interviewing others with the virus and kept referring to how he didn’t know if he was going to survive, while piling on Trump. Now there is enough to pile on him for, no need to embellish the story more.

kane

EOG master
Kane - he was selling how sick he was every night on the show. My mother was following it. He was interviewing others with the virus and kept referring to how he didn’t know if he was going to survive, while piling on Trump. Now there is enough to pile on him for, no need to embellish the story more.

This isn't true, he never acted like the virus would kill him, of course at times he would show concern, but he would mostly talk about what it was like dealing with it, he said nights were the worst and talked about having hallucinations and sweating all the time, he never embellished anything, just gave an honest account of what he was going through. And you're now doing what Raiders does all the time, you're moving the goal posts. A lot of people on the right are claiming he's lying about having the virus, I think he's telling the truth and he does indeed have it, that's the only point I'm trying to make, that he's not lying about having the virus, I don't care about anything else, you yourself said you don't think he's lying and does have it, that's all I'm looking for

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
This isn't true, he never acted like the virus would kill him, of course at times he would show concern, but he would mostly talk about what it was like dealing with it, he said nights were the worst and talked about having hallucinations and sweating all the time, he never embellished anything, just gave an honest account of what he was going through. And you're now doing what Raiders does all the time, you're moving the goal posts. A lot of people on the right are claiming he's lying about having the virus, I think he's telling the truth and he does indeed have it, that's the only point I'm trying to make, that he's not lying about having the virus, I don't care about anything else, you yourself said you don't think he's lying and does have it, that's all I'm looking for
What is the point that he isn’t getting - he was to stay at home. He felt entitled to go out, and spread it. His actions by the confrontation were the proof, he brother didn’t like it either.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
One side is doomsday and the other is reporting on things that can be done to help. CNN/MSNBC obsessed with unemployment. Fox telling business owners how to get a no pay back loan to pay employees.

We know Fox News is your source. It was you that predicted 1,500 deaths. Trump would call the virus a hoax, and Fox news would parrot everything Trump claimed. I'm actually surprised you didn't predict less like 777, a Dumb Dude number.

Just think there's almost 60,000 dead but the Fox News Far Right Wing crew of Dumb Dude, Railturd, Raiders, and Computerbob predicted 777, 1200, 1,500, and 3,000 respectibely. You 4 are a virus that should be sprayed with Lysol. Or better yet, instead of watching Fox News 24/7 go outside and ☀ your assholes.

Last edited:

billysink

EOG Dedicated
He's not that important, his older brother is Andrew Cuomo, the governor of NY, Chris is the host of a political news show on CNN who came down with coronavirus a couple of weeks ago and started airing his nightly show from his basement. For whatever reason, those on the right seem to think he's faking the whole thing, of course they have zero proof he's faking and only claim he's doing so because he's on the left politically, but if you read my post 179 you'll see why it makes no sense for him to fake it, he has nothing to gain and everything to lose, it makes no sense for him to fake having the virus, and his wife and young son also have it.

so basically everyone arguing over some talking head who really don't matter for fukk. He dies they prop up another clone to say the same shit.

Just another half penny story to keep 'em separated.

moving in......

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I already took: Democrats win MI in 2020 Election at -180

MI is as good as DONE for #IQ45

Will you ask Railturd if I should put money on his lock of the century? Trump to get reelected is down to Ev. I'm ready to fire. Many sharp posters like yourself have been predicting 4 more years of Trump. And its Railturds lock of the century. I'm ready to fire, especially since I have Biden 300 to win $3,500.

Railturd, Fair Warning his a question for you. Should Bigrunner hedge by betting your lock of the century?

Last edited:

skinny

EOG Addicted
LOL.

The most accurate quote ever on this forum.

CNN and FOX the equivalent of preaching to the choir.

The most accurate quote ever on this forum.

CNN and FOX the equivalent of preaching to the choir.

Everything reported on main stream news these days is only what is allowed by the government to be reported.

Often the government is directing specific stories to be reported.

Patkeats

EOG Enthusiast
Holy cow Kane, and you have the nerve to call people cult members? Just read your posts on this page. Put the bong down, get out of your mom's basement, and get a job.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Holy cow Kane, and you have the nerve to call people cult members? Just read your posts on this page. Put the bong down, get out of your mom's basement, and get a job.

Omg, another Trumptard. I'm curious are you a white male that has practiced redneck sex aka incest?

Patkeats

EOG Enthusiast
Nah, no big fan of any politician, voted for him, 2 bad candidates, lesser of 2 evils. Is there a politician that you have agreed with everything they did and said? Please name.
As for getting laid, since this is a gambling forum, I would set the over/under at .5 that bigrunner, winkydufus, and Kane have gotten laid this year. Probably even last 5 years.