CNN is definitely a problem

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
House Coronavirus investigation near election could be trouble for Trump.

Dems will go hard on mishandling of advice from experts.

Anthony Fauci and Deborah Birx testimony to House Members will be crucial to outcome of election.

Fauci and Birx written documents to administration could destroy Trump.

Nah. Trump will refuse to cooperate and not turn anything over

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
What Trump wont be able to delay and obfuscate is the number of deaths that are coming.

Him saying how good of a job he did wont wash with people who lost loved ones.

In Florida it will get real bad and real soon. Maybe in Georgia as well

mr merlin

EOG Master
What Trump wont be able to delay and obfuscate is the number of deaths that are coming.

And you conclude what if Fla has a lot of deaths, every large state is going to have a lot of deaths?

mr merlin

EOG Master
i agree it could take 2 years or more to get back...but i am pretty sure china depends on USA a pretty good amount.
I think it's likely if this drags on the country will NEVER get back, ever, because you cant print money to get out of it, if you could venezuala would be the richest country in the world. If 30% of small business's fail you're looking at permanent 20% unemployment, that means we're a 3rd world country. All that to try to save the lives of people in their 80's who have a couple years to live anyway?

I think it's likely if this drags on the country will NEVER get back, ever, because you cant print money to get out of it, if you could venezuala would be the richest country in the world. If 30% of small business's fail you're looking at permanent 20% unemployment, that means we're a 3rd world country. All that to try to save the lives of people in their 80's who have a couple years to live anyway?

I thought the Republican Party was pro life?

boston massacre

EOG Master
I think governor Inslee of Washington handled it perfectly from the get go and trump did nothing but bash him for it. Conversely mayor Diblasio couldn’t have handled things worse. He basically took the trump approach and too many deaths are occurring because of it.

Inslee's a big Fuckin Cry baby wimp.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
2024 for the republican party.

that's easy.

donald trump jr.

slam dunk.

0% chance it happens. When #IQ45 is done with his term his family will be DONE with politics. They will need all sorts of extra protection because the number of people wanting to take them out will be high

Junior has ZERO charisma. He has no desire to be POTUS.

Juan Marichal

EOG Senior Member
Not that I take them too seriously as they have descended into fighting with MSNBC for super left position, but look at their US homepage right now. Its insanity, is the world going to end? Find the piece of non fear-mongering news on this attached screenshot I just took. View attachment 7460553
Wild Bill? You seem like just un ojo de culo with an attitude problem.

kane

EOG master

And if it was your parent?

howid

EOG Dedicated
obama said hillary was the most qualified presidential candidate in history.

and trump prevailed.

obama has nothing to say on biden.

good luck libs.

obama said hillary was the most qualified presidential candidate in history.

and trump prevailed.

obama has nothing to say on biden.

good luck libs.

Hillary was an extremely unlikable candidate. Biden has his flaws but he's likable. Trump has proven to be completely in over his head for the job. Biden will win in a landslide

Dell Dude

EOG Master

When this is FT, no country will be spared. Putin did what you wanted Trump to do. Prevent corona as much as possible from entering the country. It looked like Lady Russia was going to suck out. Their line has spiked on positives just like everybody else. Deaths have not, though. Yet.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
North Korea either has no cases or God bless the poor people of North Korea. Going to be a top #. Kimmy doesn't give a fuck about them. Zero medical help.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
South Korea has flattened the curve. Good on them. But as soon as they go back to normal, momma there goes that curve again. Impossible situation. China should be bombed to fucking Hell for what they have done. They don't get to survive as a country. How ironic right before this the NBA and its mobile players exposed as China ass kissers. They did it for nothing. That shit is over. All started with Clinton early in first term with "most favoured" nation trade deal. I want everybody to know this was bipartisan. Even Russ Limbaugh cheered it on. Only a pocket of America First Democrats and Pat Buchanan. Yes, they were MAGA on this issue. That started the fuse. It exploded in 2020. Bipartisan. Mutually assured. Republicans looked the other way from 1996 Chicom scandal and went for Monica instead. That was the real impeachable act of treason.

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
South Korea has flattened the curve. Good on them. But as soon as they go back to normal, momma there goes that curve again. Impossible situation. China should be bombed to fucking Hell for what they have done. They don't get to survive as a country.
People getting the virus is a good thing, the more, the quicker, the better.

Sad

Trump Administration Scales Back Paid Leave in Coronavirus Relief Law
In new guidance, the Labor Department effectively exempted many small businesses from a new requirement to provide paid leave to employees affected by the crisis.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
Millenials are killing the Baby Boomers for screwing up the economy for them. They have no care in the world for social distancing.

Juan Marichal

EOG Senior Member
Hillary was an extremely unlikable candidate. Biden has his flaws but he's likable. Trump has proven to be completely in over his head for the job. Biden will win in a landslide

It shouldn't be hard to beat an unindicted co conspirator in a federal felony case.

boston massacre

EOG Master
0% chance it happens. When #IQ45 is done with his term his family will be DONE with politics. They will need all sorts of extra protection because the number of people wanting to take them out will be high

Junior has ZERO charisma. He has no desire to be POTUS.

This Guy doesn't Know anything about the Future.

Don't ask Him.

Ask the Dog Catcher.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I hope you are right. I really do.

You are not. Not even close. IF Biden wins it will be close. Maybe 288-250 close

In 2016 it was 306-232

If all stays the same we know MI will go from Red to Blue making it 290-248. Where does Biden get 23 more? Florida would do it but that is a big IF. I can see him picking up a small one but that only makes it something like the 288-250 I had above

The one thing we know about "The Republican Nominee for POTUS" (Someone said this is what we need to call #IQ45 so the Repubs have his name associated with them - something they will need to be reminded of forever) is he has no morals. He will do whatever it takes to get what he wants. Constitution? Doesn't mean a thing to him - never has and never will. He has violated it too many times to count. And anyone who stands up to him will be fired for not being loyal to him even though their job is to be loyal to the USA not the POTUS! He has a TON of money to spend for ads and once we get closer to Nov 3 he will start emptying the account of all money so he can attack Biden and his mental and physical capacity. Never mind a very solid argument can be made "The Republican Nominee for POTUS" is even worse Mentally/Physically than Biden. By now he has so ingrained "Sleepy Joe" into their heads that is how they call him. And since they only watch and pay attention to what is on Faux News and they call him that all is good there

"The Republican Nominee for POTUS" is over his head in EVERY SINGLE THING HE HAS DONE! Change the name to Obama and if Obama did EVERY SINGLE THING "The Republican Nominee for POTUS" did all those saying how great what "The Republican Nominee for POTUS" is doing would be as outraged as we are about all Obama would have done. Even now you see MAGAts say how awful Obama was and how great "The Republican Nominee for POTUS" - because "The Republican Nominee for POTUS" told them that. "The Republican Nominee for POTUS" is blaming Obama for having bad testing kits for this disease EVEN THOUGH IT WAS NOT AN ISSUE UNTIL "The Republican Nominee for POTUS" took over

NEVER UNDERestimate the (Lack of) Intelligence of the American People. One look at Twitter (sigh) shows this to be the case. I realize many are Bot Trolls but some are not.

The elction is 7 months away. I 100% GUARANTEE YOU "The Republican Nominee for POTUS" will try and roll out at least ONE if not TWO more "Stimulus Pacakages" knowing that is his only shot at winning. Never mind what that will do long-term to the deficit......the same one he said he would balance by the time he was done in 8 years. Not only has he not done that he ballooned it to a record high level - something he is good at doing.

I took the time to craft a well-thought out reply. Check out the replies of his MAGAts and see that will not be the case with them. Just go back and see all they have posted and compare it to what others have and see how right I am.

Trump - ConMan.jpg

kane

EOG master

And if it wss your parent?

Sad

Trump Administration Scales Back Paid Leave in Coronavirus Relief Law
In new guidance, the Labor Department effectively exempted many small businesses from a new requirement to provide paid leave to employees affected by the crisis.
why is this sad? Do you know who makes the law?