CNN is definitely a problem

Bigrunner

EOG Master
BR, I'm speaking about our posting community. Yes, lots and lots of hate and anger out in the world.....

But good to see guys on both sides for example wish Heis and his cousin the best. No one angry, just hopeful.

We can't control what others do but we can control the message we give out.

I kind of give you credit, you pretty much admit there are no limits to how angry, nasty and vile you will get when it comes to POTUS.

At least you aren't pretending to be a good human. Honestly I don't think anyone expects that from you, Winky, and a few of the others.....

You probably should be angry and bitter.

A good human is supposed to get angry at someone that steals millions from charity. A good human gets angry at someone that calls Mexicans rapists. A good human gets angry when someone steals hundreds of millions from students. A good human gets mad at pedophiles. A good human wants nothing to do with a self confessed sexual predator.

I am obviously a good human. Nobody's perfect but Trump is a piece of shit.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
A good human is supposed to get angry at someone that steals millions from charity. A good human gets angry at someone that calls Mexicans rapists. A good human gets angry when someone steals hundreds of millions from students. A good human gets mad at pedophiles. A good human wants nothing to do with a self confessed sexual predator.

Right, but he doesn't post here with us. Nor will he ever read a single post from you, Winky and so on.

All we get is the 1-sided hate you all have for the man........ the obsession because he won an election 4 years ago.

With him so awful hopefully you can still outdo him on the ugliness, good luck with the mission.....

We move on.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I apologize, I'm getting a little preachy of late.

It's not from getting angry at anyone, I guess at some level I feel bad for people that feel so strongly about something they have no control over.

I hope something I say might help in some way but that's probably not being realistic.

To have that much anger and hatred in some of you and not have an outlet for it must really suck.

That said if posting it here is getting it out of your system maybe that's not all bad......

If it saves some chicks from having her brother kick the everlasting shit out of her it might be a good thing these threads are here for the venting process.

My bad, I'll stop with the preachy stuff, carry on.

boston massacre

EOG Master
There's a reason CNN's ratings are where they are. They appeal to a very small % of Trump haters who live their life to hate our POTUS.

They are quick to support China, Russia, people dying, economy ruined, NKorea........ literally any and all things no matter how destructive before our President.

That kind of hate has to start from within.......

Winky for example doesn't hate Trump, he hates himself.

Part-time hoop ref that kicks the shit out of women versus a billionaire President elect..... yeah I'd probably hate him too.

CNN'S LIKE COMMUNIST CHINA.

Same as anybody who watches them.

boston massacre

EOG Master
There's a reason CNN's ratings are where they are. They appeal to a very small % of Trump haters who live their life to hate our POTUS.

They are quick to support China, Russia, people dying, economy ruined, NKorea........ literally any and all things no matter how destructive before our President.

That kind of hate has to start from within.......

Winky for example doesn't hate Trump, he hates himself.

Part-time hoop ref that kicks the shit out of women versus a billionaire President elect..... yeah I'd probably hate him too.

He's also a BIG TIME LOSER IN LIFE.

"Mexican's are rapist".
- President Lysol

"Obama is a Muslim. He was born somewhere in Africa. He shouldn't be president".
- President Lysol

You see what's going on here? It's obvious.

But we get it McIrish. Project the hate coming from Trump on the left. Cool

Take care
Fake news

These clowns dont realize that other states are similar, ND's been opened for several weeks now, they dont wear masks in their bars either. it's all fake news.
GA has been open for a while and deaths are going down. FL deaths going down. Deaths are going down in states that are opening.

Yes, you've said that before and we agreed to disagree.

In the middle of a global pandemic mocking POTUS, calling him every name imaginable and rooting for him to fail at every turn has nothing to do with being a patriot....

It's just politics at it's nastiest level.

The man in charge of the pandemic is not mentally stable enough for the task. He’s up there suggesting disinfectant injections-tweeting about his tv ratings while thousands are dying-while thousands die and unemployment hits record levels he has only shown displeasure when being challenged for lack of action and inability to lead.

But you want us to cheer him on? If the coach of your favorite team of a game you’re attending decides to punt on first down would you cheer the decision to faithfully support him or would you boo with displeasure?

Trump has campaigned and governed with a bold stance of hate politics. I think it’s awfully rich when shit goes sideways because of trumps incompetency trumps followers tell the detractors not to hate.

Last edited:
The man in charge of the pandemic is not mentally stable enough for the task. He’s up there suggesting disinfectant injections-tweeting about his tv ratings while thousands are dying-while thousands die and unemployment hits record levels he has only shown displeasure when being challenged for lack of action and inability to lead.

But you want us to cheer him on? If the coach of your favorite team of a game you’re attending decides to punt on first down would you cheer the decision to faithfully support him or would you boo with displeasure?

Trump has campaigned and governed with a bold stance of hate politics. I think it’s awfully rich when shit goes sideways because of trumps incompetency trumps followers tell the detractors not to hate.
Trump’s been on top of this since day 1. Show us a date where he did something wrong that was contrary to Fauci’s opinions.

Trump’s been on top of this since day 1. Show us a date where he did something wrong that was contrary to Fauci’s opinions.

Trump ignored the problem from day one for fear of disrupting the stock market

Did Fauci advocate trump disband the pandemic team two years ago?

Did Fauci take trumps suggestion to look into disinfectant injections?

Did Fauci take trumps suggestion to look into opening up the body for UV light?

It’s pure insanity that people support incompetency of trumps leadership while thousands are dying and the economy is tanking.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Right, but he doesn't post here with us. Nor will he ever read a single post from you, Winky and so on.

All we get is the 1-sided hate you all have for the man........ the obsession because he won an election 4 years ago.

With him so awful hopefully you can still outdo him on the ugliness, good luck with the mission.....

We move on.

That's what happens when someone disrespects, disrepects, disrespect the people, people, people. He said "elect me and I'll show you my tax return". A blatant lie. There's no accountability because of so many people like you. It's just so easy to turn a blind eye to bad. And that's why he continues to lie, cheat, steal and divide. Because of bad people that don't care. Hopefully the basket full of deplorables isn't large enough to reelect the liar, stealer, cheater, divider, racist, bigoted criminal.

You say he doesn't post here so turn a blind eye to all his crimes, lies, and hate. I don't get it. Thank god some of our ancestors didn't turn a blind eye to Hitler. Speskout in situations of injustice. And that's what a few of us good people at EOG are doing. Not the best platform but it's more convenient and safer than a Neo Nazi rally.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Just reported today. The Federal government has paid Trump 1 million dollars for use of his hotel rooms. Since Trump became president 3.4 years ago.

Remember he said elect me I'll release my tax returns. Or when he said if I become president I'll divest from all my businesses to avoid conflicts of interest. Two blatant lies and the RepubliCons are enabling and letting him do it.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Ive said this before, but questioning and being critical of government is not being “hateful”. It’s our patriotic duty.

The SAME people irate about us daring criticize Der Fuhrer spent the previous 8 years saying far worse about Obama. Doing everything from saying he was not born here to calling him the "N-word" to hanging him in effigy to calling his wife a Man or Ape.

They had no problem with that but us failing to kiss Der Fuhrer's big, fat, pasty white ass is Treason! Seriously

Trump ignored the problem from day one for fear of disrupting the stock market

Did Fauci advocate trump disband the pandemic team two years ago?

Did Fauci take trumps suggestion to look into disinfectant injections?

Did Fauci take trumps suggestion to look into opening up the body for UV light?

It’s pure insanity that people support incompetency of trumps leadership while thousands are dying and the economy is tanking.
Trump didn’t ignore the warning. A task force was set up in January with the best.

How did getting rid of 1 employee and moving the rest around hurt stopping coronavirus? If 5m people were employed they couldn’t have done better.

The rest is juvenile talking about disinfectants and UV light as to something done wrong.

Your whole post shows absolutely nothing that Trump has done wrong.

Last edited:
Just reported today. The Federal government has paid Trump 1 million dollars for use of his hotel rooms. Since Trump became president 3.4 years ago.

Remember he said elect me I'll release my tax returns. Or when he said if I become president I'll divest from all my businesses to avoid conflicts of interest. Two blatant lies and the RepubliCons are enabling and letting him do it.
Washington Post article. It's best to take a wait and see approach when taking something from the Washington Post.

The SAME people irate about us daring criticize Der Fuhrer spent the previous 8 years saying far worse about Obama./QUOTE]
I can't remember McIrish posting anything bad about Obama. I don't remember posting much about Obama while he was President. Show us the things that were worse.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Trump didn’t ignore the warning. A task force was set up in January with the best.

How did getting rid of 1 employee and moving the rest around hurt stopping coronavirus? If 5m people were employed they couldn’t have done better.

The rest is juvenile talking about disinfectants and UV light as to something done wrong.

A task force was set up with the best? With Mike Pence and Jarded Kushner on it - you say it had "the best"? Jared is so fucking stupid calling him stupid would be a compliment. The next time Der Fuhrer hires ANYONE who is "the best" it will be the first time he did it in his life. Not even you can say Betsy DeVos is anything but the worst ever Dec of Education.

(t)RUMP has done nothing wrong? LOL! Tell ya what - I will list below all of the things he has done RIGHT since taking office................................

........................................................................................................end of this post

A task force was set up with the best? With Mike Pence and Jarded Kushner on it - you say it had "the best"? Jared is so fucking stupid calling him stupid would be a compliment. The next time Der Fuhrer hires ANYONE who is "the best" it will be the first time he did it in his life. Not even you can say Betsy DeVos is anything but the worst ever Dec of Education.

(t)RUMP has done nothing wrong? LOL! Tell ya what - I will list below all of the things he has done RIGHT since taking office................................

........................................................................................................end of this post
Fauci and Birx were there in January. They are the best. Fauci said on February 29th that no one had to change anything. Libs act as if Trump should have known more than Fauci about infectious diseases.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Next time, elect the pope. He may not know how to fix the economy, but he won't embarass you. Maybe the PM of France will smile at us again.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Yes, you've said that before and we agreed to disagree.

In the middle of a global pandemic mocking POTUS, calling him every name imaginable and rooting for him to fail at every turn has nothing to do with being a patriot....

It's just politics at it's nastiest level.
Accurately reporting on his numerous failures is different then "rooting for him to fail".

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Heis, to me guys on the left rooting for deaths, yes, ROOTING FOR DEATHS are as far from patriotic duty as you can get.

Just read some of the threads, some of these guys aren't even bothering to hide it.

Even Kane has gotten there now and I thought in the past you two might have been the class of the left side.......

To your credit while you are as passionate as the rest I don't see you involved in that level of hate. Props.

But no, some of the hateful things posted in these threads has nothing to do with "patriotic duty".

It's nothing but unbridled hate and anger at this point instigated by losing an election 4 years ago.
Is ROOTING FOR THE DEATHS of all Journalists, all Dems, Romney, and McCain patriotic? Is it unbridled hate and anger? Have you criticized it ONCE? Hypocrisy sucks. We move on.

I remember all of the cultists 4 years ago cheering for the release of stolen documents

Turnaround is fair play
Law firm hackers threaten to release dirt on Trump
A new ransom demand of $42m has been made against New York law firm Grubman, Shire, Meiselas and Sacks, and it may be the largest ever, say security experts

alfie

EOG Dedicated

a good human doesn't lie or stiff. guess that makes you garbage.......

alfie

EOG Dedicated

juvenile is being nice..these guys live on every word.

alfie

EOG Dedicated

you're a brokedick loser. you should NOT be calling anyone stupid but yourself.....