CNN is definitely a problem

kane

EOG master
Hey Heisey, I just
Yes, you've said that before and we agreed to disagree.

In the middle of a global pandemic mocking POTUS, calling him every name imaginable and rooting for him to fail at every turn has nothing to do with being a patriot....

It's just politics at it's nastiest level.

And if Obama, Hillary, Biden, or any other Dem was president right now, you don't think the right would be treating them the same as the left treats Trump? However unfair you think the left has treated POTUS, the right would be doing the exact same, and to think otherwise is foolish

[QUOTE="Heisenberg, post: 7595956, member: 104691"]I remember all of the cultists 4 years ago cheering for the release of stolen documents

Turnaround is fair play
Law firm hackers threaten to release dirt on Trump
A new ransom demand of $42m has been made against New York law firm Grubman, Shire, Meiselas and Sacks, and it may be the largest ever, say security experts[/QUOTE]
Heisenberg takes the early lead.

Heisenberg 1

the rest 0

kane

EOG master
The holdout blue counties in fla(miami dade and broward) are now caving in and will reopen. The left is pathetic.

Caving in? What are you talking about? The Governor opened the central and northern part of the state a couple weeks ago, he kept South Florida closed due to a higher amount of cases, he's now ready to allow the southern part of the state to open, it has nothing to do with anyone caving, the governor decides when and what parts of the state open

Caving in? What are you talking about? The Governor opened the central and northern part of the state a couple weeks ago, he kept South Florida closed due to a higher amount of cases, he's now ready to allow the southern part of the state to open, it has nothing to do with anyone caving, the governor decides when and what parts of the state open
So it hasn't hurt Florida where it opened? You agree that some areas should be open?

mr merlin

EOG Master
NO, that's not accurate, they didn't want to reopen and descantis said Ok, now they realize they look ridiculous and are getting pressure from the people. They Caved.

[QUOTE="Heisenberg, post: 7595956, member: 104691"]I remember all of the cultists 4 years ago cheering for the release of stolen documents

Turnaround is fair play
A new ransom demand of $42m has been made against New York law firm Grubman, Shire, Meiselas and Sacks, and it may be the largest ever, say security experts
Heisenberg takes the early lead.

Heisenberg 1

the rest 0[/QUOTE]

Nice try but the story is posted in your gospel Fox News

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump’s been on top of this since day 1. Show us a date where he did something wrong that was contrary to Fauci’s opinions.

1. When he suggested to his voters to inject Lysol.
2. When he told his voters to load up on Hydrochlorquine.
3. When he told his voters to sun their asshole.
4. When he called it a hoax. When he said there's 15 cases in a few days there'll be zero proving we did a great job.
5. When he praised China for their transparency and the way they handled the virus. He actually thanked China on behalf of his voters. He said President Xi, my voters aren't very smart but I want to thank you on their behalf.
6. He attacked China.
7. He attacked an Asian American reporter.
8 He couldn't explain Obamagate and then stormed off like a big criminal dummy.
9. He said testing is overrated but maybe it isn't. All in one sentence.
10. He said the churches will be packed on Easter while Dr. Fauci was shaking his head no.
11. He said like a miracle it will be gone all the while Dr. Fauci was shaking his head no.
12. Did i mention he said to inject Lysol while Dr. Fauci was shaking his head no.
13. He said Obama was Muslim and born somewhere in Africa. He shouldn't be allowed to be president. All while Dr. Fauci was shaking his head no.

See how easy it was to confirm Trump is by far the dumbest president ever. And Dr. Fauci nods his head up & down in agreement.

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
The SAME people irate about us daring criticize Der Fuhrer spent the previous 8 years saying far worse about Obama. Doing everything from saying he was not born here to calling him the "N-word" to hanging him in effigy to calling his wife a Man or Ape.

They had no problem with that but us failing to kiss Der Fuhrer's big, fat, pasty white ass is Treason! Seriously

OBAMA GATE !

LOCK HIM UP !

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Once He saw All these Fvckin ILLEGALS that Democrats want in this Country.

No doubt, but that wasn't in the top 5 reasons.
1. RepubliCons wouldn't care that he stole millions from charity

2. RepubliCons wouldn't care he stole hundreds of millions from students.

3. RepubliCons wouldn't care that he practiced paedophilia and bragged about.

4. Republicons wouldn't care that he admitted to being a serial sexual predator and was accused by 2 dozen women of rape or sexual assault.

5. RepubliCons wouldn't care he was the most famous pathological liar since Pinocchio.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
lol, its amazing isn't....

Not as amazing on how you were defending President Lysol. Dumb Alfie says President Lysol was talking about injecting Hydrogen Peroxide and the left knows this. Dumb Alfie 😂

Also Amazing your defense of Trump's transparency.

"Hillary should show her Emails. If the Electoral College elects me president, the American people sure didn't, I will release my tax returns".

It's amazing how retarded Raiders is and how dumb Dumb Alfie is.

"it was Hydrogen Peroxide".
- Dumb Alfie

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Two government officials have come foward to claim Bill Barr has been misrepresenting their words so he cant fit them in his false narratives.

Judge: "Mr Flynn, you either lied to the FBI about your secret contacts with Russian spies or you're lying to me. Either way you're lying under oath. Which one is it". "You sold out your country".

"Mike Flynn is a hero".
-President Lysol

"Mike Flynn is innocent and free".
- Dumb Alfie

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Not as amazing on how you were defending President Lysol. Dumb Alfie says President Lysol was talking about injecting Hydrogen Peroxide and the left knows this. Dumb Alfie 😂

Also Amazing your defense of Trump's transparency.

"Hillary should show her Emails. If the Electoral College elects me president, the American people sure didn't, I will release my tax returns".

It's amazing how retarded Raiders is and how dumb Dumb Alfie is.

"it was Hydrogen Peroxide".
- Dumb Alfie

you really think you're making points........lol

lie after lie........only an imbecile would correlate lysol with what he said about disinfectant......there are medical disinfectant such as peroxide and many others. thats just too far above your pay grade. trump never suggested lysol or peroxide and neither did i

the electoral college was put in place in 2016?

no wonder you need 2 jobs......lol

did you hear trump drinks diet coke and had 2 scoops of ice cream........lol.........thats big news for bigdummy........lol

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Two government officials have come foward to claim Bill Barr has been misrepresenting their words so he cant fit them in his false narratives.

Judge: "Mr Flynn, you either lied to the FBI about your secret contacts with Russian spies or you're lying to me. Either way you're lying under oath. Which one is it". "You sold out your country".

"Mike Flynn is a hero".
-President Lysol

"Mike Flynn is innocent and free".
- Dumb Alfie

so now it's 2002 people against barr. he must be scared......lol

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Dumb Alfie when defending President Lysol: "when the President suggested injecting disinfectant he was referring to Hydrogen Peroxide, not Lysol".

President Lysol said NK denuked. Dumb Alfie said "North Korea denuclearised. At least that's what the pres said. I believe the president".

Just a few examples of how dumb Dumb Alfie is.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I remember all of the cultists 4 years ago cheering for the release of stolen documents

Turnaround is fair play
A new ransom demand of $42m has been made against New York law firm Grubman, Shire, Meiselas and Sacks, and it may be the largest ever, say security experts

THIS COULD BE GOOD!

We know Der Fuhrer would immediately label it as FAKE NEWS - meaning it is anything but

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
No doubt, but that wasn't in the top 5 reasons.
1. RepubliCons wouldn't care that he stole millions from charity - correct

2. RepubliCons wouldn't care he stole hundreds of millions from students - correct

3. RepubliCons wouldn't care that he practiced paedophilia and bragged about - correct

4. Republicons wouldn't care that he admitted to being a serial sexual predator and was accused by 2 dozen women of rape or sexual assault correct, We don't worry about the word ACCUSED though

5. RepubliCons wouldn't care he was the most famous pathological liar since Pinocchio.

Nah, no one cares.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Nah, no one cares.

Many didn't care about Hitler's promotion of racism and a anti Semiticsm in the 1940's. Thank god there were many good people that did care.

I think it was 1941. Hitler was rebuilding Germany's economy, calling it the greatest ever. He was giving away VW's to his Nazi's, while promoting racsim and anti - semitism. So many turned a blind eye because the economy was good and the state media was being flooded with Nazi propaganda. Time Magazine actually put Hitler on the front page of their magazine because of his huge popularity. Raiders would have loved Hitler. BM, Dumb Alfie, Mcirish, Railturd all obviously would have loved Hitler. Thank god the good won over evil in Ww2.

Now it's 2020 and you see these protest in Mi, Wi. Protestors are carrying confederate flags, Nazi symbols, guns and wearing MAGA hats. All these symbols are extremely un-American and all these protestors are Trump supporters that have turned a blind eye to bad. The similarities between Hitler's Germany 1940 and Trump's America 2020 are eerily similar. The biggest similar is people turning a blind eye to discrimination choosing party over country. We all know what happened to Hitler and Nazi Germany.

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Many didn't care about Hitler's promotion of racism and a anti Semiticsm in the 1940's. Thank god there were many good people that did care.

I think it was 1941. Hitler was rebuilding Germany's economy, calling it the greatest ever. He was giving away VW's to his Nazi's, while promoting racsim and anti - semitism. So many turned a blind eye because the economy was good and the state media was being flooded with Nazi propaganda. Time Magazine actually put Hitler on the front page of their magazine because of his huge popularity. Raiders would have loved Hitler. BM, Dumb Alfie, Mcirish, Railturd all obviously would have loved Hitler. Thank god the good won over evil in Ww2.

Now it's 2020 and you see these protest in Mi, Wi. Protestors are carrying confederate flags, Nazi symbols, guns and wearing MAGA hats. All these symbols are extremely un-American and all these protestors are Trump supporters that have turned a blind eye to bad. The similarities between Hitler's Germany 1940 and Trump's America 2020 are eerily similar. The biggest similar is people turning a blind eye to discrimination choosing party over country. We all know what happened to Hitler and Nazi Germany.
Six counties in Michigan hold back the other 77 in Michigan, one is red. Politics or a pandemic, thats the score for those keeping score at home.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Six counties in Michigan hold back the other 77 in Michigan, one is red. Politics or a pandemic, thats the score for those keeping score at home.

The governor has a plan. Just be patient. You'll get through it. I think the Feds need to investigate why the 77 year old barber wasn't eligible for help.

Serious question. Recently we've seen Trump's DOJ drop charges against Trump's initial NSA chief. Bill Barr als interfered in the case of Trump's long time friend Roger Stone. Then Bill Barr released Trump's very criminal friend Paul Manafort from prison. Finally Bill Barr targeted a sitting Senator Chairman Richard Burr who released a very damaging bipartisan Senate intel report. Richard Burr was not a Trump loyalist and he will be replaced by one. The Senate Intel is scheduled to release additional bipartisan reports summarizing their Trump Russia investigation. Trump taking down Burr will stop that from happening. What's happening in front of our eyes is unprecedented. Would you agree?

Unfortunately Trump was not elected by the people and now America's Democracy has turned into a banana republic?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The governor has a plan. Just be patient. You'll get through it. I think the Feds need to investigate why the 77 year old barber wasn't eligible for help.

Serious question. Recently we've seen Trump's DOJ drop charges against Trump's initial NSA chief. Bill Barr als interfered in the case of Trump's long time friend Roger Stone. Then Bill Barr released Trump's very criminal friend Paul Manafort from prison. Finally Bill Barr targeted a sitting Senator Chairman Richard Burr who released a very damaging bipartisan Senate intel report. Richard Burr was not a Trump loyalist and he will be replaced by one. The Senate Intel is scheduled to release additional bipartisan reports summarizing their Trump Russia investigation. Trump taking down Burr will stop that from happening. What's happening in front of our eyes is unprecedented. Would you agree?

Unfortunately Trump was not elected by the people and now America's Democracy has turned into a banana republic?

The Wisconsin governor had a plan also. Good news for Michiganders, we can have groups up to 10 on May 28. How many weddings can I get?

I have zero idea what you are talking about. I'll ask citibank when I make my payment.

For the 100th time, the electoral college decides the election.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
90,000 dead. Obviously understated.

Manslaughter in Chief. First he called it a hoax. Then he said there's 15 cases in a few days there will be zero, meaning we've done a great job. Then he predicted like a miracle it will disappear. Then he predicted churches will be packed on Easter. Then he told his voters to inject disinfectant, load up on a unproven drug, and sign light up your asshole.
And now he's promising a vaccine by December.

The Manslaughter in Chief. 90,000 dead in 3.5 months.