Coconut Man v. Dell Dude For The Sunday $25 FREE PLAY Sponsored By Bet Jamaica

Atlanta Braves Win - Coconut Man gets the $25 FREE PLAY

San Diego Padres Win - Dell Dude gets the $25 FREE PLAY

Good Luck Guys

Glaken

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I just picked a parlay that I knew would win the tie-breaker if it hit. Based on the rules, that is the smart play. If I win, I only have to add two zeroes (on the right) plus about 10 dimes and I will be back to where I was 15 days ago. dogtoilet

Dell Dude said:
I just picked a parlay that I knew would win the tie-breaker if it hit. Based on the rules, that is the smart play. If I win, I only have to add two zeroes (on the right) plus about 10 dimes and I will be back to where I was 15 days ago. dogtoilet

We shall see over the long haul Dell, I am tracking the people who hit their parlays along with payout factors, should be interesting after a month of data. I bet some days we will see some winners with only favs. There were 4/32 that hit yesterday and 3/31 today.

Glaken

Last edited:
Good Luck Dellly and Coco

Delly best win percentage I have ever seen but only bets parlays.if he woud only stick to straights he would be rich

Dell Dude

EOG Master
jjgold said:
Good Luck Dellly and Coco

Delly best win percentage I have ever seen but only bets parlays.if he woud only stick to straights he would be rich

Can't hit straights. Can hit four team parlays consistently but can't hit A/N straight putts. A typical scenario for me is to win a $50 opening A/N four teamer then lose an A/N $700 on Schmitty Machine UNDER.

Delly I have always found your picks posts very interesting as you make them very creative and well thought out, some guys get on your back but if anyone reads them they are some of best picks posts on net.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I lost - again. Oh well. With me picking the Royals and the plus rMarlins runline I really didn't need a third dog. Should have went with a "safe" fave. Would have lost the $25 I'm sure anyway. Congrats to coconut.