Colin-Cowherd-hangs-up-on-Jim-Harbaugh-radio-interview

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: Colin-Cowherd-hangs-up-on-Jim-Harbaugh-radio-interview

Never connected with Colin Cowherd's smug style.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Not a Colin Cowherd fan at all but I certainly don't blame him in the least for that. Hardballs is just a complete dickhead.

TheRef

EOG Addicted

Harbaugh has w wary about him, no all engaging, as we all know. It wasn't pretty but I am a JH fan, being from the Bay Area. I read where Colin's show is moving to LA soon, as Mike & Mike are moving to NYC. :+clueless

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

Cowherd's line of questions were as if jim and him were drinking buddies for years. It was as if Colin was a school girl meeting the person she had 100 pictures of in her bed room.

It was horrible from the start. If I was Jim, I would have asked wtf is this, right from the start.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I always chuckle when I think of Jim Harbaugh's intentionally hard back-slap on Jim Schwartz and the time it took Schwartz to realize he was disrespected.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Cowherd's line of questions were as if jim and him were drinking buddies for years. It was as if Colin was a school girl meeting the person she had 100 pictures of in her bed room.

It was horrible from the start. If I was Jim, I would have asked wtf is this, right from the start.

Thats pretty much any interview though.....Jay Mohr always calls his guest Brother and tells them at the end that he loves them like so many do, but the best part of Jay is he gets the names wrong half the time....he's the worst interviewer in the World.....I also remember Keyshwan (who I hate) call in and the interviewer is like Hey Keyshawn thanks for dropping by, and Keyshawn says "I want to make it clear, you guys called me, I didn't call in" funny as shit, I love when the jock sniffers look like fools....

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Mich in trouble after that interview

I like both guys a lot.

Great interview. Most interviews are terrible.

Harbaugh calls out his bullshit and Cowherd is trying his best with his set of tools.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

Cowherd is a smug prick. Glad Harbaugh treated him like the arrogant prick he is.

Bushay

NHL Expert

That's the first time I've ever heard this guy talk. If I was Harbaugh I would have hung up on him. What an idiot.

Why he does Jim Harbaugh need to sell this clown anything? Who gave this clown a job. Or better yet how does he keep his job.

Bushay

NHL Expert

I like both guys a lot.

Great interview. Most interviews are terrible.

Harbaugh calls out his bullshit and Cowherd is trying his best with his set of tools.
What tools are that? This Cowherd acts like he's bigger than who he's interviewing. Harbaugh handled it perfectly.

hoopin42

EOG Enthusiast

Ppl defending harbaugh please dont. If he doesn't want to do interviews then don't agree to them. When u become coach of a big time school u have responsibilities and one of them is to do media. It's in the fukkin contract u sign fyi to u bozos

Colin won this by a landslide and comes off looking 10x better to those of us who have some measure of intellect

Bushay

NHL Expert

Guy asked for an interview and then tried to punk him. I would have done the same. He's a joke

Teddy kgb

Banned

Things got sideways when Colin interjected the word 'Buy' and it didn't fit and it was confusing and the interview went way south after that

Bushay

NHL Expert

Ppl defending harbaugh please dont. If he doesn't want to do interviews then don't agree to them. When u become coach of a big time school u have responsibilities and one of them is to do media. It's in the fukkin contract u sign fyi to u bozos

Colin won this by a landslide and comes off looking 10x better to those of us who have some measure of intellect
You sound almost as dopey as him. You have zero responsibility to a clown like this.

Just the the fact you think there was a winner and loser in an interview explains all I really need to know on your end.

hoopin42

EOG Enthusiast

Bushay when high profile ppl in any arena lock horns there's a winner and a lose and harbaugh lost. Trust me he'll be much much better in future interviews. He'll be admonished by the right ppl in his life that he needs to be better

GusGreenbaum

EOG Dedicated

Bushay when high profile ppl in any arena lock horns there's a winner and a lose and harbaugh lost. Trust me he'll be much much better in future interviews. He'll be admonished by the right ppl in his life that he needs to be better

:LMAO

What kind of scoring system does an intellectual like yourself use to judge an interview?

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

I just now why Hardballs agreed to the interview if every answer was going to be "Hmmm, I really don't know."

Bushay

NHL Expert

I just now why Hardballs agreed to the interview if every answer was going to be "Hmmm, I really don't know."
Who the hell asks that many dumb questions Ray?

that guy is horrible. I'd have hung up first if I was Harbaugh.

Bushay

NHL Expert

I wouldn't trust you at all after reading your posts. Sorry. I think your having a difficult time with your judgement genes personally.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Colin didn't even say good morning or ask how he was doing, just came out asking 'When are u most like a cupcake'

Colin was all over the place.... More his fault the Harbaughs

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Who the hell asks that many dumb questions Ray?

that guy is horrible. I'd have hung up first if I was Harbaugh.
The whole idea is to make conversation. if you don't want to engage don't agree to do the interview. What questions should have he asked to make the hardballs open up? keep in my, Colin annoys me to fukin death but I don't know what else he could have done here. He did fuck up with the bye comment as i thought he meant the same thing hardballs did but once it was cleared up I don't know why he had to keep being a dick.

Bushay

NHL Expert

I guess I'm missing something here then. His questions seemed lame to me. What's the first thing u did when you got there? I would have had the same reaction. Guess that's just me.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

I guess I'm missing something here then. His questions seemed lame to me. What's the first thing u did when you got there? I would have had the same reaction. Guess that's just me.
Maybe he was terrible but I just don't know what question he could have asked that would have saved this debacle. JK, this is one of your fields of expertise, who do you blame more for that mess of an interview?

hoopin42

EOG Enthusiast

The guy has a nationally syndicated radio show for 11 years-plus but he's a third rate interviewer? OK man suit yourself

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Jim Harbaugh was a hostile witness.

Likes to play the simple-minded sort.

Jim Harbaugh was a hostile witness.

Likes to play the simple-minded sort.

He wasn't even hostile imo.

He just wasn't going to tell every fukkin aspect of his day. Not interesting.
Cowherd should have asked about Michigan and the players/coaches at Michigan instead of just trying to give a standard interview these other coaches get. Also, Cowherd's arrogance in this interview is him at his worst.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Harbaugh claimed he did not understand Cowherd's use of the word "buy?"

Difficult witness.

Bushay

NHL Expert

Maybe he was terrible but I just don't know what question he could have asked that would have saved this debacle. JK, this is one of your fields of expertise, who do you blame more for that mess of an interview?
How about doing a little more preparation for a guy like Harbaugh. You have to agree the set of questions he asked were lame. I think harbaughs answers were vague or lacked any substance but ONLY because the questions were so lame. But I don't know Colin Cowherd, so maybe he tries to separates himself from the others with these off the wall questions. And maybe I'm used to a guy like Howard Stern being able to bring the best out of a guest.

common guy

EOG Senior Member

Harbaugh is one thousand times sharper than we think. He only needs to sell himself and UM to future players. 18 year old kids dont listen to Ccowherd he is an annoying know it all. Jim came off as a great person in the recent SI piece. That is because he knows kids read SI. I remember listening to cowherd (only option at 6am drive time) dissing Stanford when they hired Jimmy. Then Cowherd was a year late realizing the greatness of Luck. Schools have sports information departments keeping track of this shit. Cowherd got what he deserved. A gentle f-off from Jim.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Harbaugh is one thousand times sharper than we think. He only needs to sell himself and UM to future players. 18 year old kids dont listen to Ccowherd he is an annoying know it all. Jim came off as a great person in the recent SI piece. That is because he knows kids read SI. I remember listening to cowherd (only option at 6am drive time) dissing Stanford when they hired Jimmy. Then Cowherd was a year late realizing the greatness of Luck. Schools have sports information departments keeping track of this shit. Cowherd got what he deserved. A gentle f-off from Jim.
So he intentionally sabotaged the interview? Makes sense because that's what i heard too.

Teddy kgb

Banned

You guys think Colin is a bad interviewer check out my last two try's...I can even get a Fvck You!!!