Colin Kaepernick

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Re: Colin Kaepernick

I like them too. +7.5s are popping currently. I also like the under but I've been waiting. I touched Pinny at U63 -105 so far but seems the market likes the over. I think they forgot that Mizzo isn't quite the same team w/o Mr Daniels.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

I'll be on Mizz tonight.........only if the line stays at -7 or less at kickoff, not a moment sooner.

Good luck ladies

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

You will get all the 7 or less you want by kickoff I think. I could be wrong on this one but I think Nevada will take more money today.

munson15

I want winners...

I like them too. +7.5s are popping currently. I also like the under but I've been waiting. I touched Pinny at U63 -105 so far but seems the market likes the over. I think they forgot that Mizzo isn't quite the same team w/o Mr Daniels.
Saw some 62's and 61.5 looking around.

Heim

EOG Master

I'm surprised so many people like Nev......Mizzou has just as many athletes
as Notre Dame.....Do you really think HFA will make that much difference
tonight??

Mizzou recruits a different athlete than Nevada.

I can only see one side here....

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

I'm surprised so many people like Nev......Mizzou has just as many athletes
as Notre Dame.....Do you really think HFA will make that much difference
tonight??

Mizzou recruits a different athlete than Nevada.

I can only see one side here....
Turnovers were a killer in both of Nevada's 1st 2 games losing the turnover battle 3-0 vs Notre Dame and 5-0 to Col St. They moved the ball fairly well against both teams. I think they are a mortal ton better than the final scores in their 1st 2 games would indicate. gl tonight.:cheers

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

Turnovers were a killer in both of Nevada's 1st 2 games losing the turnover battle 3-0 vs Notre Dame and 5-0 to Col St. They moved the ball fairly well against both teams. I think they are a mortal ton better than the final scores in their 1st 2 games would indicate. gl tonight.:cheers

Agree 100%. Two other points:

1. Nevada, like many teams, has been a terrible road team historically. This is their first home game after opening the season with two road losses.

2. Teams often struggle playing in Reno due to the 4400 ft elevation. Look for a gassed Mizzou team late in the game.

Go Wolfpack (and under for Cabbie)

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

Agree 100%. Two other points:

1. Nevada, like many teams, has been a terrible road team historically. This is their first home game after opening the season with two road losses.

2. Teams often struggle playing in Reno due to the 4400 ft elevation. Look for a gassed Mizzou team late in the game.

Go Wolfpack (and under for Cabbie)

mizz easy DD cover