College Basketball Plays

Mr. Pink

EOG Veteran
Re: College Basketball Plays

Tues 3/13 174-150 ytd

550 BYU -2...could they go on a VCU - type run?
552 Miss St -6.5...UMass to Miss. for an NIT game? Better than going to class I guess.
555 Dayton +4
576 San Fran -5

Tuckman

Uh Poster

What's your take on the Rebels vs Colrado? I like the matchup, we should have plenty of support there also IMO. Used to the court. If we get some heart, I think we could matchup well with Baylor as well, that's a big if though

I like the -4.5 quite a bit

Mr. Pink

EOG Veteran

I think they feel good about their seed, and playing in a familiar gym. Can they play for 40 minutes? They will have to vs. Baylor..I think they run Colorado out..

Mr. Pink

EOG Veteran

Wed 3/14628 Cal -2.5..Pac 12 wasn't THAT Bad635 Valpo +11...Not sure how Miami gets motivated for this..I'll take double digits653 Delaware +9..Butler goes from back to back Finals to CBI..Blue Hens can play658 Ore St -11... Pac 12 wasn't THAT BadGood Luck

Mr. Pink

EOG Veteran

Wed 3/14

628 Cal -2.5
..Pac 12 wasn't THAT Bad
635 Valpo +11...Not sure how Miami gets motivated for this..I'll take double digits
653 Delaware +9..Butler goes from back to back Finals to CBI..Blue Hens can play
658 Ore St -11... Pac 12 wasn't THAT Bad

Good Luck​

Mr. Pink

EOG Veteran

Thurs 3/15

714 Kansas St -5
721 UConn -1.5
726 Murray St. -5
730 UNLV -5
732 Vandy -5
736 Wichita St -6.5

Good Luck

Mr. Pink

EOG Veteran

Friday 3/16 180-158 ytd

825 Xavier +2.5...Thanks for the points!
830 Creighton +1.5..Bama hasn't been the same since suspensions
833 St Louis +3...Better coach..Memphis shot their load vs CUSA trash..
838 San Diego St +2.5...thanks for the points!
842 Cinn -2...Texas doesn't belong
844 Temple -3...Cal was horrendous..USF has to play a real team now
850 Fla -3.5...Like good guard play in tournament...gave Kent. all they could handle

Good Luck

Mr. Pink

EOG Veteran

Sunday 3/18185-160

719 Lehigh +3.5...like the line from 'Butch Cassidy & Sundance Kid'...'Who are those Guys??"
721 NC St +4.5..going to ride the hot team
726 FSU -2.5....Thought this line would be 5 or so
732 Kansas -8....might be best team left in tourn. along with KY

Good Luck

Mr. Pink

EOG Veteran

3/19 186-163

820 Mich St -4.5...Spartans can win this whole thing..don't be fooled by the close win over St. Louis. The Bilikens are a real good team, seniors, well-coached. Izzo is the best. He should have more than one title, and he might get it this year. Watch Izzo out coach Pitino....Large!

876 Baylor -6...Xavier beat a 15 seed to get here....Baylor playing real well at the right time..I don't know how far they get, but they get this one...by margin!

tblaze

EOG Addicted

looks like i was right on cinnci..had them on my brackets too..i have mich st to the final 4 but they struggled with st. louis..i dont think baylor can beat indiana or kentucky

Mr. Pink

EOG Veteran

3/23

876 Baylor -6
...Xavier beat a 15 seed to get here....Baylor playing real well at the right time..I don't know how far they get, but they get this one...by margin!

880 Kansas -8.5..won despite relatively poor effort last out..expect much better

Mr. Pink

EOG Veteran

819 Ohio St. -2.5

I don't have a clue in the other game..Kentucky 'One and Doners' can crack under pressure....or win by 25....good luck with that one.

Is Patrick Patterson still in the NBA??

tblaze

EOG Addicted

Patterson scored 24 for the Rockets in a win against the Kings few nights back