College Football Final Four

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Put Leech on the committee to look into 64 team playoff....because he will have a lot of time on his hands because his teams would not be in them....

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Any conference titles or appearances in the top four teams playing for a National Championship in the past eight years? Any Apple Cup victories?

boston massacre

EOG Master
best coach in Texas Tech history, best coach in Washington State history, both notorious losing programs for 100 yrs, in ratholes Pullman and Lubbock. 14 bowl games in 17 yrs, sent several qbs to nfl that wouldn't have gotten a sniff with other coaches. https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/coaches/mike-leach-1.html

Can't come close to even being in the " CONTENDER STATUS" for a National Championship.

Just another " WEST COAST PRETENDER".

KevinStott11

EOG Veteran
My Top 31 NCAAF Players For 2020 NFL Draft (For Now)

1—Joe Burrow, QB, LSU
2—Jerry Jeudy, WR, Alabama
3—Chase Young, DE, Ohio State
4 (Tie)—Jonathan Taylor, RB Wisconsin
4 (Tie)—Travis Etienne, RB, Clemson
6—Isaiah Simmons, S, Clemson
7—Chuba Hubbard, RB, Oklahoma State
8 (Tie)—Ja'Marr Chase, WR, LSU
8 (Tie)—Henry Ruggs, WR, Alabama
8 (Tie)—Tee Higgins, WR, Clemson

11—Trevor Lawrence, QB, Clemson
12 (Tie)—Grant Delpit, S, LSU
12 (Tie)—Xavier McKinney, DB, Alabama
14—Clyde Edwards-Helarie, RB, LSU
15—DeVonta Smith, WR, Alabama
16 (Tie)—Tylan Wallace, WR, Oklahoma State
16 (Tie)—CeeDee Lamb, WR, Oklahoma
18—Justin Fields, QB, Ohio State
19—Derrick Brown, DT, Auburn
20—JK Dobbins, RB, Ohio State

21—Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Alabama
22—Jalen Hurts, QB, Oklahoma
23—Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon
24 (Tie)—Tristann Wirfs, OL, Iowa
24 (Tie)—Andrew Thomas, T, Georgia
26—Justyn Ross, WR, Clemson
27—Tyler Biadasz, C, Wisconsin
28—Najee Harris, RB, Alabama
29—Albert Okwuegbunam, TE, Missouri

30—Rodrigo Blankenship, K, Georgia
31—Common Guy, W, EOG Enthusiast

Last edited:

common guy

EOG Senior Member
Fun list but you drinking Gary Danielsons kool -aid, if you think not one pac12 or non power five baller doesn't go in first round.

KevinStott11

EOG Veteran
Fun list but you drinking Gary Danielsons kool -aid, if you think not one pac12 or non power five baller doesn't go in first round.
It's just a list of primarily Skill Guys in the order I like them. For now. I am unsure if any are actually in the Draft—it went from Top 10 to 20 to 25 to 30 and is not a 1st Round list—at this point, just trying to sort the best skill guys at my favorite schools. It is not a mock draft, nor that serious. I did it for myself yesterday, emailed to a buddy and thought some might like it here. Any specific names of players on your Top 30 would be cool. I thought about that kid from Utah (Moss) at #30 over Blankenship. It's intent is just to be a fun list. If I were writing somewhere for money and had 8 hours, I would try a mock list. I had to think of who Gary Danielson is and I don't drink Kool-Aid. No real Draft would likely have 9 skill dudes and one lineman in the top 10. And I am a Jerry Jeudy freak, so I may have him too high. He reminds me of KC's Hill. I like my list. It is free.

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
best coach in Texas Tech history, best coach in Washington State history, both notorious losing programs for 100 yrs, in ratholes Pullman and Lubbock. 14 bowl games in 17 yrs, sent several qbs to nfl that wouldn't have gotten a sniff with other coaches. https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/coaches/mike-leach-1.html

Great news for coach Leach, Chris Petersen is stepping down as Huskies coach, now maybe he won't lose to his rival by 3 TD's every year, Petersen > Leach

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
LOL, a two loss WISKY team more deserving than a two loss ALA team if WISKY wins this weekend.
Its funny how Saban has started crying about teams not wanting to play them. Doesn't Nick realize that Bama can play a non-conference road game also?

boston massacre

EOG Master
Utah is the only team from that conference that isn't soft, they play tough, physical, big boy football. I would love to see them make the playoffs, but the odds are against them

REALLY ?

Utah's a Total Fraud.

Big Boy Defense ?

Against Who ? Your High School Team.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Unfortunately for Utah they get one chance because of their conference while better conferences get two. Not sure how you fix it outside of the conference getting better.

lastyle7

EOG Veteran
Ohio State beat 5 top 25 teams vs 4 LSU plus Chattanooga, GA Southern, Northwestern State and Utah State weak games.
Buckeyes also wins 3 straight against rank teams to finish the season.

OSU should remain #1

boston massacre

EOG Master
Ohio State beat 5 top 25 teams vs 4 LSU plus Chattanooga, GA Southern, Northwestern State and Utah State weak games.
Buckeyes also wins 3 straight against rank teams to finish the season.

OSU should remain #1

Ohio St. also beat those 5 top 25 teams by an Average Margin of 25 Points.

L.S.U. beat their 4 top 25 Teams by an Average Margin of 12 Points.

Ohio St's Opponents winning % was 58%. LSU's Opponent's winning % was 57%.

Ohio St. doesn't deserve To Drop out of #1.

High Times

EOG Master
Ohio St. also beat those 5 top 25 teams by an Average Margin of 25 Points.

L.S.U. beat their 4 top 25 Teams by an Average Margin of 12 Points.

Ohio St's Opponents winning % was 58%. LSU's Opponent's winning % was 57%.

Ohio St. doesn't deserve To Drop out of #1.

Exactly

Ohio State didn't play 1 top 10 team. And as far as Wisconsin, Penn State, and Michigan they might not even be top 20 teams. Probably 15 to 20th.

lastyle7

EOG Veteran
Exactly

Ohio State didn't play 1 top 10 team. And as far as Wisconsin, Penn State, and Michigan they might not even be top 20 teams. Probably 15 to 20th.

You must be high, bm agrees OSU should have been #1. Also Wisconsin was ranked 8th both times they played OSU and
Penn State 10th.

High Times

EOG Master
You must be high, bm agrees OSU should have been #1. Also Wisconsin was ranked 8th both times they played OSU and
Penn State 10th.

Wisconsin is not a top 10 team! Penn State is not a top 10 team. Ohio State beat no one because that is who is in the Big 10.... No one