College Football Final Four

railbird

EOG Master
LSU defense sucks, Burrow looked like total trash vs Auburn. Best 4 are Georgia, Clemson, Ohio State, Utah

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Georgia. Nfl qb
Lsu. Nfl qb
Oregon nfl qb
Ohio st. Nfl qb

All regions of the country covered.

Big time players. Big time programs. Big time ncaa dollars.

Dont care what order.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
auburn sucks, Bama would also need Oregon to beat Utah which wont be happening.
if Oregon wins out, that gives them a win over a top 10 team. What is Bama’s signature win? For how tough the SEC touts itself, bama’s schedule is a joke.

KevinStott11

EOG Veteran
Odds to Win 2019 Heisman Trophy
Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook

Joe Burrow 1/20 (Opened 200/1, Feb 26 2019)
Field 10/1 (10/1)

>Wagering closes Nov 30, 2019 at 9:00 am PST

KevinStott11

EOG Veteran
Odds to win 2020 College Football Championship Game
Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook, 11/19/2019

Ohio State 9-4 (Open: 10-1, January 7, 2019)
LSU 9-4 (50-1)
Clemson 11-4 (7-2)
Georgia 8-1 (12-1)
Alabama 18-1 (3-2)
Oklahoma 25-1 (15-1)
Utah 25-1 (80-1)
Penn State 40-1 (100-1)
Oregon 40-1 (30-1)
Minnesota 200-1 (1,000-1)
Michigan 500-1 (12-1)
Wisconsin 500-1 (50-1)
Baylor 1,000-1 (200-1) (From 100-1 to 1,000-1 in 10 days)
Florida 2,000-1 (25-1)
Notre Dame 2,000-1 (25-1)

Auburn OFF (50-1; Was 2,000-1 10 days ago)

Clemson at 11/4 worth a look. The are better than Ohio State, watched whole Rutgers game. I am unsure if they are better than LSU though.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
The biggest loser today: Pac-12. Because Utah would beat a team not in the T10 if they beat Oregon maybe that would not be enough to vault Bama and be #4 (assuming GA loses to LSU)

The biggest winner today: Oklahoma. Now if Oregon beats Utah it KOs both and opens the door for OU to vault Bama to #4 is GA loses to LSU

boston massacre

EOG Master
The biggest loser today: Pac-12. Because Utah would beat a team not in the T10 if they beat Oregon maybe that would not be enough to vault Bama and be #4 (assuming GA loses to LSU)

The biggest winner today: Oklahoma. Now if Oregon beats Utah it KOs both and opens the door for OU to vault Bama to #4 is GA loses to LSU

Oklahoma has had a Lot of Close Shaky Wins.

If the Finish is a 1 Loss Alabama, Utah, and Oklahoma for #4 it will come down to all the Factors they use for Best Resume.

kane

EOG master
Utah would now be favored by 3.5-4. Their defense is ridiculous.

Utah is the only team from that conference that isn't soft, they play tough, physical, big boy football. I would love to see them make the playoffs, but the odds are against them

boston massacre

EOG Master
So if Ohio st losses to Michigan 24 to 17 they are still a lock to make the playoff?

They would go into that Group of 1 Loss Teams

If that happens, then you have only 2 Undefeated Teams in the Final Four.

And then You'll need to find Two 1 Loss Teams to fill out the Final Four.

KevinStott11

EOG Veteran
Odds to win 2020 College Football Championship Game
Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook, 11/26/2019

Ohio State 8-5 (Open: 10-1, January 7, 2019)
LSU 3-1 (50-1)
Clemson 9-4 (7-2)
Georgia 10-1 (12-1)
Alabama 16-1 (3-2)
Oklahoma 30-1 (15-1)
Utah 30-1 (80-1)
Minnesota 100-1 (1,000-1)

High Times

EOG Master
Need an 8 team playoff now! All winners of the power 5 conference and 3 wild card teams.

Pac12 is pissed. They claim no power 5 conference should be kept out of the final 4 playoffs for 3 straight years. Don't know if that is an official rule but the pac12 thinks it is....
They will be going to an 8 team playoff within 2 years. The power 5 conferences will force the issue!

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Top 4 in backwards fashion
Akron
Bowling green
UTEP
Rutgers/Maryland/nc st.
A p5 play in game to settle it. Gamblers dream come true.

No understanding why anyone would want to wager a large amount on a lsu/Ohio state game where 2 weeks are designated to ensure no weather, injuries will be involved. I say this now but make Ohio state the dog one time!
My top 4 is
1. Clemson largest mvppg maybe ever?
2. Ohio state
3. Lsu (meh)
4. Utah
Debating can be done in the next hour or so but I dont even have Georgia in my top 6 They're under or pass for a great reason.
5. Bama
6. Oklahoma (Big 12 best conference in p5 this year imo. I'll take KSU and lay 8.5 on neutral against S. Carolina if you wanna balance the one loss)
7. Georgia have beaten no one and not convincingly all year because they can't. Paint drying to watch and are setup to get crushed by LSU to ensure Bama gets in. Hoping Auburn beats bama and then chaos ensues from there.
We need a Tua less Bama who's beaten absolutely no one in the playoffs like we need more random (premeditated) railbird thought threads

High Times

EOG Master
SEC
Alabama, LSU, Georgia, Auburn, Florida, Texas A&M......

Big 10
Ohio State......

Big 8
Oklahoma.....

ACC
Clemson.....

Pac 12
Nobody

Ohio State is nothing until they beat someone...... Like every year!

High Times

EOG Master
I'll Take Ohio ST against any Team in the country, on any Field.

They look like this every year but always prove they're not the best. Why would this year be any different?

They will have to win 2 playoff games against the best and it's doubtful they can do it......

Clemson and Ohio State both have a practice game coming up that should help them prepare for the real games.