College football over/under win total talk

railbird

EOG Master
Bet big on Nebraksa UNDER win total.

Their coach and QB are fake, they will get their 600 yards and 40 points vs weak teams, but they will find ways to lose.

Frost hid behind Florida and Texas and SoCal talent at Oregon and UCF, he's not getting those kids at Nebraska.

Big hat, no cattle.

Last edited by a moderator:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
bet big on nebraksa under win total, their coach and qb are fake, they will get their 600 yards and 40 points vs weak teams, but they will find ways to lose, Frost hid behind Florida and Texas and socal talent at Oregon and ucf, he not getting those at Nebraska. Big hat no cattle
I only see 1 for sure loss on the schedule, if nothing else the West is balanced.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master
The BEAR on ESPN served up Boston College as is season wins UNDER play of the year.

Believe he stated under 6.5 -160

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
I have Florida Under 9 for largest wager so far.

And I haven’t bet Nebraska but I like over. They’ll be favored in all but one game.

Like Boston College and Texas Unders too. Wake over looks good too.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Played Illinois over 4 -120
Kansas under 3 -160
k State under 5.5 -160
Auburn under 7.5 -105
Colorado under 4.5 -160

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
FW if you've already bet Auburn under 7.5, also bet Oregon + $ ML week 1 because I don't see them getting to 8 w/o a week 1 win.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
I see some decent value and not nearly as much juice on Oklahoma St over 7 -130. Same with Syracuse over 7.5 -125.

waco

EOG Dedicated
Army at 9.5 OVER was my over bet of the year and I guess everybody saw what I did!! -180 OVER!! I cant bet it now!! Too much juice!!

asportsguy

EOG Veteran
Going to post this here week 1 odd lines at least to me

NEB -34 a lot expect from big red this year
Cinny-3 and Memp -6 over UCLA and MISS both ucla and rebs on the road make them dogs

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Army at 9.5 OVER was my over bet of the year and I guess everybody saw what I did!! -180 OVER!! I cant bet it now!! Too much juice!!
Played under 10 at my book. Very easy schedule but they will have to run the table if they lose to Mich for me to lose.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
forum sucks, its why ive been in 1st place for 200 straight weeks, take the aids train like john rocker told u too.
If the forum sucks, doesn’t that diminish your 200 straight weeks of excellence? Where does the H2H vs EJD factor into that?

Michigan St under 7.5 +158 (Pinnacle)
Michigan St over 7.5 -130 (bet365)

Free money on the scalp or take a shot with the "Pinnacle lean".

"Michigan State over 7½ +105

Pinnacle o7½ -150 BET365 o7½ +105 SportsInteraction o7½ +100 5DIMES o8 -115

Posted on July 25

Michigan State over 7½ +105

First off, we rarely play overs because it is impossible for oddsmakers to anticipate which players will inevitably be injured but we’ll make an exception here. Michigan State returns 17 starters this year, which is the fourth most in the country. That matters. They also return the entire defensive line, which is another key point in the usually low scoring, defensive-minded Big-10 conference. MSU could easily get off to a 5-0 start with four of its first five games all being at home against Tulsa, Western Michigan, Arizona State, and finally Indiana in Week 5. In Week 4, the Spartans play at Northwestern. Incidentally, Arizona St. is a 25-1 shot to win the PAC-12 and Indiana and Northwestern’s season win totals are both 6½ with 40 cents juice on the under. There is a great chance that Michigan State opens 5-0 but we’ll gladly take 4-1 too.

Last season, MSU’s defense ranked #1 in the country against the run. With that aforementioned defensive line intact, it would be reasonable to suggest they’ll be just as good or even better. On offense, the Spartans return the entire offensive line too. An elite defense and the return of a healthy, capable quarterback in Brian Lewerke will stack Michigan State with the goods to give any team trouble. A revamped offensive approach under new offensive coordinator Brad Salem, that will feature a more modern one-back up tempo style will make MSU a tough team to prepare for. Not only can the Spartans go over this number but they could actually finish with the Big-10’s best record. Mark Dantonio had notched double-digit win totals in four of the previous five seasons, but a massive rash of injuries ended hopes of doing it again last year. Injuries caused 10 offensive starters to miss 48 games last year, resulting in the Spartans ranking No. 117 in the nation in total offense and they still won seven games. Asking them to win one more is not a stretch, it’s a gift."

https://www.sportswagers.ca/ncaaf/picks.php?pid=23069

waco

EOG Dedicated
I was at South Point this past weekend and ask for a print out of the college O/U. They have only 30 games to bet!! WTF!! Westgate has every game!! I had to drive to Westgate to put money in my account!! If I knew this, I would of stayed at the Westgate!! I got a chance to talk to Jim Vaccaro and he said Chris might be back at the end of October!! It took him 52 hours to travel by train from Pgh to Vegas!! He said he had a bad flight one time and will never fly again!! There is no way I would ride a train for 52 hours and I wouldn't care how many bad flights I had!!