College football over/under win total talk

Heim

EOG Master
BYU over 6.5 is a lock.... they're loaded on offense. No surprise they're getting early money v. Utah.

Heim

EOG Master
Kenny White loves Utah his power number has it at 13

They have a weak schedule.....I would assume the main reason they're pounding over 9. There's a lot to like. Run and
defend is their moto however Huntley will never get them to the promise land imo.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
They have a weak schedule.....I would assume the main reason they're pounding over 9. There's a lot to like. Run and
defend is their moto however Huntley will never get them to the promise land imo.
In a world with so people unwilling to give a opinion you are a rarity Hiem. I think the reason they are pounding over is whittingham has never not gone over his rsw and they have a NFL DL and one could argue they have no downright weak units on either side of the ball. There issue is 3rd OC trying to install 3rd new system in 4 years after a yr where there offense really took off in alot of games. It's like a rebuild when theres no need for one. I also agree with you on BYU incredibly talented team, bad HC but talent is large there.

blueline

EOG Master

I meant Utah in week 1

"The SportsLine Projection Model simulates every FBS college football game 10,000 times, and those who have followed it have seen massive returns. Over the past four years, this proprietary computer model has generated a jaw-dropping $4,530 profit for $100 bettors on its top-rated college football picks against the spread.

"The model also finished the 2018-19 college football season on a blistering 49-28 run on all top-rated picks. Anybody who has been following it is way up.

"...We can tell you the model says the Ohio State Buckeyes go under their 2019 college football win total of 10.

"...The model has also unearthed major discrepancies for four other college football teams, and generated each team's exact win total this season, including the Oklahoma Sooners. The Sooners have finished with double-digit wins four straight seasons, but now must replace No. 1 overall pick Kyler Murray with Alabama transfer Jalen Hurts. Oddsmakers set their 2019 season win total at 10, and the projection model has a strong opinion on their future."

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...ter-model-picks-under-10-wins-for-ohio-state/

railbird

EOG Master
Bet big on Nebraksa UNDER win total.

Their coach and QB are fake, they will get their 600 yards and 40 points vs weak teams, but they will find ways to lose.

Frost hid behind Florida and Texas and SoCal talent at Oregon and UCF, he's not getting those kids at Nebraska.

Big hat, no cattle.
they looked fake like i thought

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
Arizona St under

Your dumbest play on the card.

If you don't realize what Herm is putting together in Tempe, then you haven't been paying atttention.

He's playing a ton of true freshman again this season. Youth all over the field. Compete today. Win Pac12 championships tomorrow.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Your dumbest play on the card.

If you don't realize what Herm is putting together in Tempe, then you haven't been paying atttention.

He's playing a ton of true freshman again this season. Youth all over the field. Compete today. Win Pac12 championships tomorrow.
Sounds to me like under is a good bet this season then lol.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
Sounds to me like under is a good bet this season then lol.

Compete today. Win championships tomorrow.

That was the mantra last season and they cashed the over win total. And they will again this season.

7-5 at the very least is a lock. Especially in the garbage Pac12.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Compete today. Win championships tomorrow.

That was the mantra last season and they cashed the over win total. And they will again this season.

7-5 at the very least is a lock. Especially in the garbage Pac12.

No opinion on the win total but Herm’s success will hinge on how well he can recruit.