College football plays for November 10

railbird

EOG Master
192 Fresno St -3

Fresnos fat mexican qb has blown about 5 games on last possesion, but they are coming off a nice 2nd half in Honolulu, and USU lie is over.

svbettor

EOG Veteran
192 Fresno St -3

Fresnos fat mexican qb has blown about 5 games on last possesion, but they are coming off a nice 2nd half in Honolulu, and USU lie is over.

Hey ... a very Large Proud Mexican boxer is the Heavyweight Championship of the world . Good boxer too

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
The best bet thread gives an overall record in all sports combined. What's your record YTD in NCAAF?

Best Bet thread not the best indicator for overall records....I would bet cash money that Rail is under 50% lifetime....If I could book Rail and his buddy Basketball Bob, I would never have to worry about earning easy money again....

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Best Bet thread not the best indicator for overall records....I would bet cash money that Rail is under 50% lifetime....If I could book Rail and his buddy Basketball Bob, I would never have to worry about earning easy money again....

just like the majority of touts. No wonder he’s jealous of Drnk.

Free week coming.
railbird said:
go to best bet thread

If the "free" picks of this thread are of the same quality as your excellent record in the "best bet thread", then why not post them there? Are you trying to preserve that excellent record by posting few picks in the "best bet thread"? Because this thread will soon disappear & be forgotten, but your "best bet thread" record is continually brought to the top of the forum.

I wonder if he only posts his top plays in that thread.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
There is only one fraud and he goes by the name of Railfraud.....

Joe Burrow stuck it up Rails arse....

Burrow has a nice future in the NFL....way better than Rails boy Sam Darnold....

Alabama -6.5

Joe Burrow is biggest fraud ive seen in long time.

156 Boise over 47.5, will score this many themselves

192 Fresno St -3

0-3 on NCAAF picks in this thread.

bishqqq

EOG Addicted
Joe Burrow was MR. OHIO his Sr. year @ Athens High....he's the real deal...........Joe was completing 78% coming into bama game......he's on fire, go w/ the streak.........Nick Saban is now 0-2 VS. 3RD STRING OHIO STATE QUARTERBACK'S..........LOL........

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Rail....give us some more plays for next week so you can improve.....your customers must be real happy with you....free for EOG but your customers pay for losers..... hahahahaha

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Lol half of those units are multi unit plays on politics .multi unit plays and futures in a daily best bet thread kill yourself.