Come on JK, clean stuff up here

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You want proof? You want proof? Cooks Report predicted 27 tossup housepicks races. Republicans won all 27. ven Railbird hasn't past posted 27-0. That is statistically *unlikely. The polls were part of the conspiracy. If they showed the real polls, everybody would have known Quo was running dead. Or sleeping as it were. Used polls to frame a fake narrative he was winning. They have done the same thing with Covid. It's the Kung Flu and masks don't work. Denmark study proved it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Bottom line. Every fucking person agreed Quo needed to ride never Trump to victory. Enthusiasm gap was as wide as Nate Silver's pussy. Quo was on track to win because Trump was an historically unpopular President. Then we saw the rallies. We saw organic, massive support over every demographic. Then we had the election where Trump backed it up by adding millions of votes all over the country. Real votes. Quo was hopelessly behind real votes then at 3 am, the Magic Johnson mail ballots arrived and SCHISZAM! He overcame deficits Georgia, Wisky, Chubby and Pennsylvania and won Nevada, Arizona. They closed late so the fix came early.

Trump is holding the nuts. kane, Winky, Guesser are going to cry like little bitches January 20 when Trump takes the oath. Again!

jasson621

EOG Dedicated
Bottom line. Every fucking person agreed Quo needed to ride never Trump to victory. Enthusiasm gap was as wide as Nate Silver's pussy. Quo was on track to win because Trump was an historically unpopular President. Then we saw the rallies. We saw organic, massive support over every demographic. Then we had the election where Trump backed it up by adding millions of votes all over the country. Real votes. Quo was hopelessly behind real votes then at 3 am, the Magic Johnson mail ballots arrived and SCHISZAM! He overcame deficits Georgia, Wisky, Chubby and Pennsylvania and won Nevada, Arizona. They closed late so the fix came early.

Trump is holding the nuts. kane, Winky, Guesser are going to cry like little bitches January 20 when Trump takes the oath. Again!
One time kitty kat

Well guess this thread became the showplace for the political idiots again. JK going to have to bring out the club again. Why not instead of a full ban, just a ban from the main forum?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Well guess this thread became the showplace for the political idiots again. JK going to have to bring out the club again. Why not instead of a full ban, just a ban from the main forum?
You start another political thread and complain when it turns into another political thread. Never change, Wild Billy!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Going to be Hillaryous when Trump takes it away from him.

Joe. Wake up. You lost. You are no longer President elect.

What do you mean I lost you lying dog faced you know the thing!

You start another political thread and complain when it turns into another political thread. Never change, Wild Billy!

Shut the fuck up. This was a thread to be NON POLITICAL. You and a few others can't control yourselves and should get your asses banned from the main forum. Tired of reading this shit.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fuck Billy. This is now a political thread. Let's cee what happens. Tells, Birdie. Tells. Trump calls 2 Wayne Fontes county and they snap back into MAGA form. Republican leaders of Michigan legislature have said they will not take the electors away from Quo. They are headed to the White House. Watch them change that to call me maybe. My tip is these people are being told it is about to go down and my tip is it will go down Sunday - 57 year anny of JFK assassination by the CIA.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Don't worry about Rudy. We love Rudy but he is a fucking clown doing clown things to distract and buy time for Barr which is where the real action is. Has to be separated from the campaign.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Trump called this the second biggest scandal. That is a OMG because Ballotka would be the biggest scandal in the history of the United State. Hans Solo is Durham.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
I decide who I read politically by how they post winners and sports opinions. If they have a sharp sports mind I’m far more likely to read political posts. Kane is a perfect example. If you’re here at a sports forum to spew politics non stop but can’t pick a winner to save your ass, or don’t even try, zero credibility. You’re just an attention whore that reeks desperation. I think we all know which douche bag is exhibit A in that regard.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Dell Dude 61-653-2 +1,286.29 UNITS (Trump to be named president 10/1; Trump to be named President-elect on 11/22 EVEN; California to record its most violent earthquake ever in 2020 at EVEN money)

I decide who I read politically by how they post winners and sports opinions. If they have a sharp sports mind I’m far more likely to read political posts. Kane is a perfect example. If you’re here at a sports forum to spew politics non stop but can’t pick a winner to save your ass, or don’t even try, zero credible. You’re just an attention whore that reeks desperation. I think we all know which douche bag is exhibit A in that regard.
I see your Bucks got a huge QB recruit yesterday

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Here is something else to consider. Trump's voters voted in person. Quo's by Magic Johnson mail. Trump added millions to his 2016 total and won more than any previous candidate in history DURING A PLANDEMIC. To believe Quo legitimately beat that is the goofy conspiracy theory. It's a proven fact the media lied and rigged the polls to tell us Trump was the most hated President in history. They misspelled loved.