Come on JK, clean stuff up here

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It is or was settled science mail voting open to fraud. We are being told despite that, the most secure election in history. Why? Because we should trust the same people who schemed against Trump for 5 years? They would draw the line at national election fraud? Go fuck yourself. Every single one of your lying LIberal snowflakes. I will never believe this was a legitimate election.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
It is or was settled science mail voting open to fraud. We are being told despite that, the most secure election in history. Why? Because we should trust the same people who schemed against Trump for 5 years? They would draw the line at national election fraud? Go fuck yourself. Every single one of your lying LIberal snowflakes. I will never believe this was a legitimate election.
Same here, no matter who wins. I feel like we are in Venezuela.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
We are. Look at the response to Covid. You could say tragic mistake in the spring. Now we know lockdowns and masks don't work and destroy our economy, social structure. Yet they are going even Kesha harder with vaccines on the way. Trump has to win or this experiment we call Miss America is over.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
We are. Look at the response to Covid. You could say tragic mistake in the spring. Now we know lockdowns and masks don't work and destroy our economy, social structure. Yet they are going even Kesha harder with vaccines on the way. Trump has to win or this experiment we call Miss America is over.
And it will get worse. Look at how Canada blew up COVID wise after their thanksgiving. It does no good for politicians from the left to tell us to stay home, because they are not.

let them eat cake never applied more.

Bushay

NHL Expert
No. The election is not over. Trump has the right to prove fraud. Media lied to us. They said Trump was unpopular. Then the election showed he gained overall votes and votes amongst numerous minority groups. Quo had to win not by riding never Trump but matching and passing Trump with his new votes. And that is what happened? I don't think so. Not for the worse and worse candidate of all time running the worse and worse campaign of all time. There was fraud and we are going to find it. Trump takes the oath. Quo takes the guilty please.
17 days since the election. Close to 30 fraud-related cases filed and not a single one produced anything even remotely questionable. Are the Democrats THAT GOOD at covering their trail? Usually, if you have some solid evidence it will come out before the first 30 cases are filed. We are at the stage of the Republicans simply trying everything legal and illegal of stealing an election. The reality is these attorneys are just bullshitting him and trying to get paid while attempting to get their name out there. The problem he has is all the good ones knew better and through in the towel long ago. He's down to a sweaty mascara dripping Rudy and this new Sidney Powell. She's never won anything in her life. She's a Q conspiracy theorist. I've read something briefly that Alan Dershowitz thinks the President has a path to a win but have not looked into that yet. I always respected Alan but he hasn't actually practiced law in years He made his name in the courtroom. He's now reduced himself into making a new name on the TV news circuits. Before digging into Alan's theory, I'm sure it involves 4-5 nearly impossible things needing to take place before that were to even have a chance. Kayley Mcenany holding up binders full of proof in front of the media and guys like GameBred not even able to convince anyone from the right let alone the left in here I'm pretty sure is going to fall a bit short of the targeted goal. And the problem is not the media lying about Trump's popularity, Yes, he got more votes. The bigger story is he triggered more votes for Biden than anyone in the history of these elections. That trumps Donald's increase tenfold. Which mutes any aspect of his increasing votes of minorities or any smaller group of voters. Trump lied there has never been a president that helped the blacks more. As they united on Nov 3rd and were the ones that made the biggest difference in him losing 2 weeks ago. The big lie is over.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Here is something else to consider. Trump's voters voted in person. Quo's by Magic Johnson mail. Trump added millions to his 2016 total and won more than any previous candidate in history DURING A PLANDEMIC. To believe Quo legitimately beat that is the goofy conspiracy theory. It's a proven fact the media lied and rigged the polls to tell us Trump was the most hated President in history. They misspelled loved.
You have not, or can't prove any of that or you not only would already, but it would be announced officially by now.

In turn, your boy as good as conceded today asking that the new regime not mess with what he claims he did with Big Pharm.

Lot's of "you never know" "I heards" and "you just wait" is all you got. Courts don't accept those unfortunately as valid proof of corruption.

The best part is if the Dems fixed the Presidental election, why didn't they secure the Senate the same way?

You have a snowball's chance in hell.

Maybe you can find something now to put that in a parlay with.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Dumb Dude believes all the right wing conspiracies. Pattycakes likes Dumb Dudes opinion. 2 suckers born every minute.

Bushay

NHL Expert
1 hr 37 min sideny powell

The President had a choice between Jones Day and Sidney Powell and was forced to settle for the Qanon conspiracy theorist.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

The rest of her Wiki is even better.

Film and media career
Powell has made numerous media appearances both as a political and legal commentator and as a published writer on the subject of law. She has appeared on television shows including Lou Dobbs Tonight, Hannity, Shannon Bream's show, Newsmax TV, and One America News, as well as on various radio shows.[40]
Powell served as producer on the drama Decoding Annie Parker (2013), providing guidance to help bring the film to a commercial release. The film tells the story of Annie Parker[41] and the discovery of the BRCA1 breast cancer gene. The film went on to raise millions of dollars for cancer charities.[42]
Powell also appeared in the cast of The Plot Against the President (2020), a documentary film directed by Amanda Milius and based on the book of the same title by journalist Lee Smith.[43] The film examines circumstances leading up to the 2016 United States Presidential election, the subsequent transition of power, and events that transpired after President Donald Trump's inauguration in January 2017.
Personal life
Powell has a son from a former marriage. She has participated in volunteer work for women's shelters and other charities.[2]
Powell has been described by some sources as a supporter of the QAnon conspiracy theory,[35][44] a far-right conspiracy theory which alleges that a cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles is running a global child sex-trafficking ring and plotting against President Donald Trump, who is fighting the cabal.[45] However, Powell has denied knowledge of QAnon.[2]

Dell Dude

EOG Master
For Bushy:

Trump adding 10 million new voters across multiple non Republican minority groups that mostly voted in person during a plandemic is inconsistent with him triggering 20 million new voters against him who voted mostly by mail. Not proof of fraud and not impossible but not likely. Football analogy. Team with less than then 100 yards total offense and forces no turnovers beats a team with more than 500 yards. Audit every state. Check every ballot. Check every signature.

Also for Bushy:

Rudy is a fucking joke as are these lawsuits. It all rides on Barr. If he's got the stuff and unloads, 1980 Miracle repeats in 2020.

For Big Runner:

Fuck you.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
For Bushy:

Trump adding 10 million new voters across multiple non Republican minority groups that mostly voted in person during a plandemic is inconsistent with him triggering 20 million new voters against him who voted mostly by mail. Not proof of fraud and not impossible but not likely. Football analogy. Team with less than then 100 yards total offense and forces no turnovers beats a team with more than 500 yards. Audit every state. Check every ballot. Check every signature.

Also for Bushy:

Rudy is a fucking joke as are these lawsuits. It all rides on Barr. If he's got the stuff and unloads, 1980 Miracle repeats in 2020.

For Big Runner:

Fuck you.

"It all rides on Barr" 😂 😂 😂
- Dumb Dude

railbird

EOG Master
Johnny Carson much funnier than Jimmy Faggon ,colbert, and rest of left scum behar sam bee all total failures.

Bushay

NHL Expert
For Bushy:

Also for Bushy:

For Big Runner:

Fuck you.
Trump adds 10 million new voters [your numbers] after pissing off the majority of Americans. Reasonable

Democrats add 20 million new voters [your numbers] after locking kids in cages, won't condemn White Nationalists, Ends DACA, Embraces Putin, Trump Foundation caught stealing from his charity, Get's impeached, gassed his own citizens, calls our military suckers, and losers, responsible for the deaths of over a quarter of a million Americans because of his negligence. Far fetched.

Got it.

And still not a single shred of evidence.

You live with GameBred in Wonderland with Alice and the Rabbits.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
To Bushy:

Barr Czonka is going to have to deliver the pill. It will have to be a conspiracy with massive, irrefutable evidence. Basically what Lady Sidney is alleging with receipts. I don't know what the drop dead final time date is other than for sure January 20. Probably when the electoral college actually votes in the Senate. So there is nothing to worry or argue about. If you think Trump is full of shit, you should be enjoying this. He is giving you material to make fun of him forever. I know what I believe and you believe something else. May the odds forever be in our favour.

To Big Runner:

Fuck you.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The to statements by the Michigan legislatures are consistent with them being told to wait for it. I suspect Barr was at the meeting so they know this is sirius. They were not told anything specific. That's not howid works and that's why no leaks. Each investigative cell is separate and secret from each other. Only Barr knows everything. Even Trump is cut off. Has to be that way. Obviously, this is sensitive. Cannot be any scent of politics. Jake Tapper ready to pounce. Need instant kill shot. Tomorrow?

MrTop

EOG Master
The to statements by the Michigan legislatures are consistent with them being told to wait for it. I suspect Barr was at the meeting so they know this is sirius. They were not told anything specific. That's not howid works and that's why no leaks. Each investigative cell is separate and secret from each other. Only Barr knows everything. Even Trump is cut off. Has to be that way. Obviously, this is sensitive. Cannot be any scent of politics. Jake Tapper ready to pounce. Need instant kill shot. Tomorrow?

problem that biden cannot shine his pearly whites anymore to win this... needs dollar bill smoothness or Obama to energize the crowd... they could do it cause they are sharp to go toe to toe in the ring with trump or anyone...

For the first time I side with the republican's ray & railbird here to edge out a win. This is going to the top court .. the dems will be very upset all over the country.. My relatives are dems but I could see no fire in them like The Big O gave out.. Obama has to go on tv more to save democracy.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Duuuuuummmmmmmmmb Dude!!!!!!

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Duuuuuuummmmmmmmmb Dude!!!!!! A truly fucken desperate un-American.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
To Bushy:

Barr Czonka is going to have to deliver the pill. It will have to be a conspiracy with massive, irrefutable evidence. Basically what Lady Sidney is alleging with receipts. I don't know what the drop dead final time date is other than for sure January 20. Probably when the electoral college actually votes in the Senate. So there is nothing to worry or argue about. If you think Trump is full of shit, you should be enjoying this. He is giving you material to make fun of him forever. I know what I believe and you believe something else. May the odds forever be in our favour.

To Big Runner:

Fuck you.

Dumb Dude, truly un-American and probably an American Nazi. Most Trump supporters are!

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
Allan Dershowitz
Saying Pennsylvania will flip
If he’s correct
And he usually is
Candidate biden’s
Phony lead will have only one more phony leg to stand on

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Desperate American Nazi's. Truly un-American and very dumb citizens. The Nazis are a very serious to the democratic RepubliCon. A desperate bunch of traitors making laughable claims of election fraud with zero evidence. The laughable and treasonous part were these same claims were made in 2016 and prior to the 2020 election. Simply put "a bucketful of treasonous deplorable desperate American Nazis".

Allan Dershowitz
Saying Pennsylvania will flip
If he’s correct
And he usually is
Candidate biden’s
Phony lead will have only one more phony leg to stand on

You guys are hilarious. Its like if you got your family together and all started pumping each other up about how great the day is going to be. Everyone is going to leave this house and kick ass today. Then the moment you step out of the house everyone's day sucks, everything goes against you and everyone tells you what a bunch of idiots you are. Then you go home to rally again talking about how tomorrow is going to be our day.

Why don't you all contribute something valuable outside of this dumb shit? If the election flips, it flips. You all aren't doing a damn thing to contribute to that effort, so why share this bullshit with us? Share with us a sports winner or a nugget of insight.