Coming depression

unluckysob

EOG Dedicated
Re: Coming depression

We had it too good for too long--Im 62 years old--great life, high standard of living, little effort---I feel bad for future Americans, no way they have the opportunities I had.

unluckysob

EOG Dedicated

MY parents grew up dirt poor on farms in the 20s and 30s---they always said they were lucky---they could grow something to eat.

Right now, a guaranteed income does not look so bad. When times get tough, people with a guaranteed retirment income usually come out ahead.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

MY parents grew up dirt poor on farms in the 20s and 30s---they always said they were lucky---they could grow something to eat.

Farmland is worth a pretty penny now........hope they held on to it.

Farmland is up 150% in the past 10 years!!..........amazing when one thinks what the housing and stock market have done in that same period.

More minority babies are born here than white. Kids having kids having kids. Whites wait a lot longer to have kids than minorities. White people will be the new Indians in the not too distant future.

No lie, a 14 year old had a baby girl who later at age 14 had a baby boy who later...you guessed it had a baby at age 14.

Great grandma = 42.
Grandma = 28
parent = 14
baby = -14yrs from being a parent.

Meanwhile I saw a white woman who is 43 and having her first baby.

Doesn't take an EOG moderator to figure out the Caucasian race be in trouble.

There are too many incentives for the non-whites to have kids. Food stamps, welfare, medicaid, child support (if they know who the daddy's are), etc.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

No lie, a 14 year old had a baby girl who later at age 14 had a baby boy who later...you guessed it had a baby at age 14.

Great grandma = 42.
Grandma = 28
parent = 14
baby = -14yrs from being a parent.

Meanwhile I saw a white woman who is 43 and having her first baby.

Doesn't take an EOG moderator to figure out the Caucasian race be in trouble.

:LMAO

cheapseats

EOG Master

hey, i hear they have a growing pot smoking culture in laguna woods rail, you ought to think of moving

The black race =14% of the US population, yet collects 65% of the welfare, food stamps, unemployment, and other Gov't freebies...

The above is FACT, anyone can look this up, and I'm not trying to be racist, but for fuck sakes there is some real wrong here folks...

Illegal's collecting 500.00/per month per/child here in Las Vegas and are used as anchor's...6 or 7 kids = 3,000/3,500 per month... living better than man and wife with 2 kids and one of them has lost their job..

railbird

EOG Master

Tarp was the worst idea ever. The nation would have been much healthier if the banks failed. The sooner we start hiring Christians instead of Ivy leauge lawyers who are satanic to run the country the better off we will be.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Illegal's collecting 500.00/per month per/child here in Las Vegas and are used as anchor's...6 or 7 kids = 3,000/3,500 per month... living better than man and wife with 2 kids and one of them has lost their job..

I work in South Central and EVERY single day I see a different Mexican mom with a 6yr old a 4yr old a 2 yr old and a baby in a stroller and she's PREGNANT!!!!

You are right, the way they live if they were to get 500 a month per kid that is like a million dollars for these border jumpers.....Killing the USA

railbird

EOG Master

A lawyer means you are a compulsive lying piece of shit. The Ivy leauge is anti christian. Clinton,Bush, and thousand of lawmakers and politicians are both those in this country, hence the country has turned into a pile of shit.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

A lawyer means you are a compulsive lying piece of shit.

I just had a lawyer steal 10k from me. Not only did he do nothing but he failed to show up in court. This is my 2nd one too. Lying piece of shit is 100% correct for the majority of these fvckers. And I just found out in NY they hand out "admonishments" but WTF good is it if its not made public anywhere?? Now the next poor soul will have no clue this guy is just a thief

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

I work in South Central and EVERY single day I see a different Mexican mom with a 6yr old a 4yr old a 2 yr old and a baby in a stroller and she's PREGNANT!!!!

You are right, the way they live if they were to get 500 a month per kid that is like a million dollars for these border jumpers.....Killing the USA

Agree 100%. It's a joke. The USA is being played for a sucker. And we are.

VegasRandy

EOG Veteran

I just had a lawyer steal 10k from me. Not only did he do nothing but he failed to show up in court. This is my 2nd one too. Lying piece of shit is 100% correct for the majority of these fvckers. And I just found out in NY they hand out "admonishments" but WTF good is it if its not made public anywhere?? Now the next poor soul will have no clue this guy is just a thief

Don't file a complaint and wait 2 or 3 years. This gives you enough distance from your target. Plus this lawyer has probably fucked over a lot of people. Too many potential suspects.

You'll get away with it. And you'll feel great. :btj:

Consequences shape behavior. If you let someone screw you over it's your fault.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

I always liked this VegasRandy. Uses his head, thinks sharp. Could use you talking in my ear, helps me not react.....revenge served cold....12io4j2w90

carolinakid

Banned

The sad thing too we will have another 4 yrs of Obama rule and it nothing we can do about it..........ck

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

The sad thing too we will have another 4 yrs of Obama rule and it nothing we can do about it..........ck

It doesn't matter, ............there is NOBODY qualifed in this country to lead us out of this mess.........NOBDOY, not even RAILBIRD.

Roosevolt and Hoover got the USA in this mess that is completely and impossible to reverse............doomsday.

cheapseats

EOG Master

It doesn't matter, ............there is NOBODY qualifed in this country to lead us out of this mess.........NOBDOY, not even RAILBIRD.

Roosevolt and Hoover got the USA in this mess that is completely and impossible to reverse............doomsday.

You sure, flip-flops and shorts could go along way.

Fishhead you need to take a class on positive attitiude....you are such a debbie downer.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Here is my plan. 2 things right away

1) All the illegals should be given a period (6 months ) to register w the govt and then they get a new photo id card w fingerprint and start paying their taxes. In exchange they get forgiven for breaking law and granted perm residency until they pass a citizenship test which includes speaking our language and showing proof income taxes have been paid. All who do not after the 6 months should be subject to arrest and deportation as well as any others from that point on who stay illegally. No more safe cities.

2) All 401k money should be allowed to be withdrawn penalty free and tax free if used directly for a real estate purchase.

OPINE...

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Here is my plan. 2 things right away

1) All the illegals should be given a period (6 months ) to register w the govt and then they get a new photo id card w fingerprint and start paying their taxes. In exchange they get forgiven for breaking law and granted perm residency until they pass a citizenship test which includes speaking our language and showing proof income taxes have been paid. All who do not after the 6 months should be subject to arrest and deportation as well as any others from that point on who stay illegally. No more safe cities.

2) All 401k money should be allowed to be withdrawn penalty free and tax free if used directly for a real estate purchase.

OPINE...

OK, good minor start............

Ray Luca

EOG Master

OK, good minor start............

thx gotta start somewhere....Still amazing to me at DisneyWorld you have to scan the finger but not with bank credit cards. Do you have any idea how much fraud that alone would eliminate

Better idea, Mexicans live in mexico, americans live in america, italians in italy and so on. one exception, fishhead can live with the sheep.

cheapseats

EOG Master

thx gotta start somewhere....Still amazing to me at DisneyWorld you have to scan the finger but not with bank credit cards. Do you have any idea how much fraud that alone would eliminate

this is the problem magnified, if you did this, the number of jobs lost would be devestating, from banks, to retailers, to cc companies and so forth.....not to mention all the fed jobs that would go poof....they don't want it that way, why do you think we live in this "no tolerance" world of the USA, and I am not talking booze and drugs either