Coming Soon...EOG Handicapping Contest...VD/Factsman vs Gabe/Railbird

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Have had prelim talks with John Kelly and Facts...500 bucks per man....Old School Cappers vs New Age Touts...would be held over two weeks during college and pro football...something like 20 picks for each guy on sides and totals...most winners pocket a dime...JK says EOG might step up and add to the pot...would be very interesting for sure...I hope Rail and Gabe accept the challenge....nothing set in stone yet....

Bushay

NHL Expert
Why would Gabe be rewarded after his antics of late? I don't agree with giving him a spotlight like this.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
As long as Railturd can make up his own lines and Gabe can make -300 plays nothing can go wrong here

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
You guys should be begging to get in the contest. It's a free roll for you. If you do well, maybe you pick up a customer for your tout business, lol.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Slander flows at EOG like a faucet. Got some mobs here who spread lies.

Appreciate your contributions here AA. I really do. I don’t dislike everyone who dislikes me .

If I don’t like someone it’s because their a POS.

blueline

EOG Master
gabe how many celebrity friends do you have left after the colossal failure of your bet of the year....celebrities can be kind of fickle I hope they didnt abandon you

Gabe

Horse racing expert
gabe how many celebrity friends do you have left after the colossal failure of your bet of the year....celebrities can be kind of fickle I hope they didnt abandon you

LOL someone loses a large investment and you dig into them. Keep showing everyone what a vile POS scumbag you've become. I don't fuck with people after they lose a large amount of money, lowlife scum does though. Colossal, what a fucking dweeb. Moved the line from -115 to -180 and line was 73.5 at most places, a know nothing square like you wouldn't know what that even means. You are down 20 units on your best bets.

1539968538609.png

1539968741884.png

1539969253050.png

Last edited:

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Hey, is blueballs ignoring the winners I posted yesterday, again? Oh wait, he's not a petty obsessed forum stalker who does petty things like that, no way. He's not a pussy who didn't post his own thoughts on the play and then and only THEN after the wager lost did he ridicule even after the line moved 65 cents and 8.5 yards. Nah, he wouldn't do that.

"blueline is a stand up guy"
Said by: NO ONE

"blueline is one of a kind"
Said by me. Never in a million years did I think I'd run across someone who simultaneously mentally ill and ill-willed.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
My input to Viejo: Contest begins November 1 or December 1.

I prefer December over November.

Thirty plays from each handicapper over thirty days.

EOG will host this event as a recurring feature with valued handicappers in the spotlight every month.

Branding the event as "The EOG Octagon" unless someone has a better idea.

Your input to fine-tune the event would be greatly appreciated.

Once we agree to a set of simple rules/format, let's stick with it.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I like the idea of EOG adding 25% to the purse so the event would provide +EV to all participants.

I will talk to the powers-that-be when I return to Costa Rica on November 7.

Stay tuned.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
If we're adding at least 25% I am in, any less then count me out.

Isn't worth it to me.

Look no further than the NFL PROP and HORSE RACING threads to see all the ignoring wins and amplifying loss BS I gotta deal with on here and I ain't going through that petty BS for free.

blueline

EOG Master
Bryan Cox is your friend? I used to see him in the back room at Arlington...pissed next to him once neighboring urinals...does that make him my friend

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Bryan Cox is your friend? I used to see him in the back room at Arlington...pissed next to him once neighboring urinals...does that make him my friend

Is there anyway you can save your bullshit for another thread, there are 6 others you shitted up. Pick one of those.

blueline

EOG Master
bullshit is you posting nonsense pics trying to pretend you have friends.....lets make this fun
...have a poll....loser is banned...lets go