Coming Soon...EOG Handicapping Contest...VD/Factsman vs Gabe/Railbird

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Agreed. Gabe and Rail are both slimy touts. Why would EOG support them by adding to the pot.

Arturo called me with the idea the other day.

To me, it sounded like a winner.

Not everyone will like every participant in the contest.

We will rotate contestants every month.

blueline

EOG Master
JK set this up....I'm driving back to Chicago tonight...will make it more fun...poll...loser is banned for good

Gabe

Horse racing expert
How juvenile. A poll ?

I don’t want you to leave I just want you to stop obsessing about me and shitting up every thread. I won’t even look at the poll if you or anyone else starts one so save your time .

blueline

EOG Master
that's what I thought...as you said my thoughts and opinions are "ass"....your opinions are obviously insightful...how can you lose.....
coward

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
If we're adding at least 25% I am in, any less then count me out.

Isn't worth it to me.

Look no further than the NFL PROP and HORSE RACING threads to see all the ignoring wins and amplifying loss BS I gotta deal with on here and I ain't going through that petty BS for free.

Contest could be two weeks or a month...pro and college....sides and totals only....

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Answer my question. If neither of us want the other to leave then why even start the poll?

Werw obviously both in love.
If you seriously want me to leave that that would make sense why you’d want the poll

blueline

EOG Master
You just can't help yourself ..its always nonsense...I exposed you again for what you are...no more whining or crying about me..you had your chance to get rid of me

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
rail has been solid and most times uses real lines in the head to heads. he has lost yes but head to head he plays almost on the up and up and solid record

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
rail has been solid and most times uses real lines in the head to heads. he has lost yes but head to head he plays almost on the up and up and solid record

Then shouldn’t have a problem accepting the challenge...especially going against a square like me who will take the Eagles no matter what the line is....

Screw Andrews

EOG Dedicated
seriously your shell game spin won't fool anyone...exposed again...we move on

Since he's up to wagering multiple dimes a day now do you think he kept the customer service gig and whatever that second job he had was just to pay the grocery bill?

Seen him and that kid gotta eat you know.......LOL

Screw Andrews

EOG Dedicated
Just think Babe...if you were really putting a few dimes in action a day wouldn't that be great.....LOL

But the edited copy and paste tickets still have to make you feel almost like it's real....LOL

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Just think Babe...if you were really putting a few dimes in action a day wouldn't that be great.....LOL

But the edited copy and paste tickets still have to make you feel almost like it's real....LOL

edited? I wish they were homie. If I edited shit I'd make it look more, $300 ain't impressing no one.

blueline

EOG Master
Since he's up to wagering multiple dimes a day now do you think he kept the customer service gig and whatever that second job he had was just to pay the grocery bill?

Seen him and that kid gotta eat you know.......LOL
someone posted here he gets something from mom...some type of an allowance

railbird

EOG Master
artie why you hiding behind factsman. How abt this, me u gabe and facts all post 500, you play facts I play gabe in semis, winners meet for the 2K