Congrats to Fezzik

andyfezzik

EOG Addicted
this isnt a vaccine
The COVID-19 vaccines work the same way every vaccine has. They expose your body a harmless piece of the spike protein, and your immune system responds by building up antibodies. They have been proven to be unbelievably safe, and very effective at preventing death. Current statistic is that unvaccinated are 13 times more likely to die from COVID-19 and 5 times more likely to become infected. Accidental deaths from the vaccine are too low to discern from natural death rate so statistically zero.

kane

EOG master
Please post the source where you cut and piss that, Andy.
You want him to post a source? Every time an athlete dies, you or someone else makes a post about it claiming the vaccine is what killed him, haven't seen any sources confirming it though

blueline

EOG Master
from Craig Spencer emergency room doctor...he is no Joe Rogan so of course factor that in :

Omicron symptoms by vaccine type

"Every patient I’ve seen with Covid that’s had a 3rd ‘booster’ dose has had mild symptoms. By mild I mean mostly sore throat. Lots of sore throat. Also some fatigue, maybe some muscle pain. No difficulty breathing. No shortness of breath. All a little uncomfortable, but fine," Spencer wrote.

From there, it goes downhill - slowly, though.

"Most patients I’ve seen that had 2 doses of Pfizer/Moderna still had ‘mild’ symptoms, but more than those who had received a third dose. More fatigued. More fever. More coughing. A little more miserable overall. But no shortness of breath. No difficulty breathing. Mostly fine," he said.

For those who just had the one shot of the J&J vaccine and never took a booster, the situation isn't as good.

"Most patients I’ve seen that had one dose of J&J and had Covid were worse overall. Felt horrible. Fever for a few days (or more). Weak, tired. Some shortness of breath and cough. But not one needing hospitalization. Not one needing oxygen. Not great. But not life-threatening," he tweeted.

And then there are the unvaccinated, who by all data are being hospitalized at a rate 15x or more the vaccinated.

"And almost every single patient that I’ve taken care of that needed to be admitted for Covid has been unvaccinated. Every one with profound shortness of breath. Every one whose oxygen dropped when they walked. Every one needing oxygen to breath regularly," he said.

Spencer's recommendations were straightforward -- get vaccinated if you haven't, get a second dose of something else if you've had one J&J shot, and if you're eligible, get a booster.

"So no matter your political affiliation, or thoughts on masks, or where you live in this country, as an ER doctor you’d trust with your life if you rolled into my emergency room at 3am, I promise you that you’d rather face the oncoming Omicron wave vaccinated," Spencer concluded.

kane

EOG master
C'mon Blue, this guy is just an ER doctor, what does he know? I'll continue getting my Covid info from the alt right conspiracy sites, Joe Rogan, Alex Jones, and the Mr Pillow guy. ER Doctor? LMAO, like he actually knows anything

kane

EOG master
Some European soccer player died the other day, it's obvious the vaccine is what killed him, what more proof do you want?

blueline

EOG Master
alex jones or this guy...whom should I trust?

Dr. Craig Spencer is an Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine at the Columbia University Medical Center (CUMC). Dr. Spencer is also appointed as an Associate Professor of Population and Family Health at CUMC.
Craig Spencer, MD MPH is the Director of Global Health in Emergency Medicine. He received a Masters in Public Health Degree from Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health where he currently teaches in the Program on Forced Migration and Health. He has worked internationally in numerous countries with Doctors Without Borders and other humanitarian health organizations, and is currently on the Board of Directors for Doctors Without Borders USA. Dr. Spencer is a board-certified attending physician in Emergency Medicine and practices at New York Presbyterian Hospital.

railbird

EOG Master
Craig Spencer isnt a doctor, he is a bought and paid for burecrat. he works for the people who want to murder you.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Like I have posted, kane. If you really believe that it's a plandemic of the unvaccinated, pop a cold won and wait for me and Birdie to drop.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If it's only the unvaccinated, there should be no restrictions or mandates for the vaccinated. That's not what is happening, kane. So either it's not just the unvaccinated or this is an epic strategy, messaging blunder where they are creating a crises where none exists. Fuck the unvaccinated. Let them die if they are stupid enough to listen to Joe Rogan.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Do you agree, kane? Fuck the unvaccinated. Let them die. We are not going to inconvenience and worse and worse everybody else just because redneck grandpa thinks Joe Rogan's horse dewormer will protect him.

kane

EOG master
Do you agree, kane? Fuck the unvaccinated. Let them die. We are not going to inconvenience and worse and worse everybody else just because redneck grandpa thinks Joe Rogan's horse dewormer will protect him.
I don't want anyone to die

kane

EOG master
Experts say Dr Robert Malone's claims are inaccurate, and a physician from a leading children's hospital called the video "dangerously and flagrantly incorrect"

kane

EOG master
Hey Dell, I see where Goff might not play due to a knee, not sure how he hurt his knee since he was out last week with Covid, but if he plays take the Lions +7 and on the ML, this is a very winnable game for them

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik drinking early. Released TEN -5.5, but recommended play ok at -7.5.

Vols opened +2.5.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Fezzik drinking early. Released TEN -5.5, but recommended play ok at -7.5.

Vols opened +2.5.
To be fair, I don’t know anyone nailing these bowl game moves, same with the last month of the NFL.just too many outside factors massing with the lines. Heck, I hit Pitt over 66 early only to have the stars pull out.

Heim

EOG Master
To be fair, I don’t know anyone nailing these bowl game moves, same with the last month of the NFL.just too many outside factors massing with the lines. Heck, I hit Pitt over 66 early only to have the stars pull out.

Yes true. Players are dropping like flies day before kick-off. Difficult capp.

My issue with Fezzik, and always has been, strong recommendations based on line
moves. Not on any relevant info. Line moves it must be sharp mentality.

Vegas closed Wiscy -9 yesterday. I assume the Wiscy fans driving it up were sharp.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Yes true. Players are dropping like flies day before kick-off. Difficult capp.

My issue with Fezzik, and always has been, strong recommendations based on line
moves. Not on any relevant info. Line moves it must be sharp mentality.

Vegas closed Wiscy -9 yesterday. I assume the Wiscy fans driving it up were sharp.
Doc Sports GOW on Utah +4.5. It’s been 6.5-7 for how long, now give it out at 4.5? Very good point Heim.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
Maybe, it was line manipulation / looks like it closed 4.

Fezzik’s, tactics of line movement could get in the middle of that. The buy back # at post time could be the one with value in this scenario?

These line services are in a position to set up big middles for themselves by using their own customers to do it.

Heim

EOG Master
Bob:

"Final YTD for 2021: +31.50u

End of 2021 graded plays. Some plays are pending that will be graded in 2022."

Heim

EOG Master
"TB WR Antonio Brown OVER 70.5 reception yards, -115 2 stars"

You know it's not going to be your year when the player in your prop undresses and heads for the tunnel in the middle of the game....

railbird

EOG Master
The COVID-19 vaccines work the same way every vaccine has. They expose your body a harmless piece of the spike protein, and your immune system responds by building up antibodies. They have been proven to be unbelievably safe, and very effective at preventing death. Current statistic is that unvaccinated are 13 times more likely to die from COVID-19 and 5 times more likely to become infected. Accidental deaths from the vaccine are too low to discern from natural death rate so statistically zero.
betty white would have made 100, if she didnt take the booster december 28. dumbshit move on her part