Congratulations to LeBron James for.....

They aren't personal attacks, you're just taking his ass kicking, personal.

LOL . I don't mind personal attacks at all from anyone. I just mention it to kane because he whines and cries at two different forums that people are mean to him. I'm just pointing out his attacks and stalking so that when I fire back next time, he'll know why he's getting clowned.

Heim

EOG Master
JFC, weren't you just saying that Rondo was a better PG than LBJ? Like I said, you need to stop talking NBA, you know nothing about it.

LBJ's running of the offense is the least of UniBron's problems.

Rondo is a better pg than LeBron he just can't shoot. LeBron's triple doubles seem to disappear when he plays good defensive teams like the Clippers. Even AD had problems with Horford's defense yesterday. I guess that leaves the offense in the hands of the 8th leading AS guard vote getter in the West.. Caruso. Lol

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Rondo is a better pg than LeBron he just can't shoot. LeBron's triple doubles seem to disappear when he plays good defensive teams like the Clippers. Even AD had problems with Horford's defense yesterday. I guess that leaves the offense in the hands of the 8th leading AS guard vote getter in the West.. Caruso. Lol

There is zero hope for you. You're just an abject moron. Yeah, LBJ is going to run into problems running the offense in the Playoffs... Hey Genuis, the last 8 times he's been to the playoffs, he has made the Finals. Yeah, my big concern is LBJ running things come playoff time.

kane

EOG master
Here's a list of the top 20 all time leaders in turnovers

1) Karl Malone
2) The GOAT
3) John Stockton
4) Kobe Bryant
5) Jason Kidd
6) Moses Malone
7) Isiah Thomas
8) Hakeem Olajuwon
9) Patrick Ewing
10) Paul Pierce
11) Magic Johnson
12) Reggie Theus
13) Russell Westbrook
14) Steve Nash
15) Tim Duncan
16) Charles Barkley
17) Dwyane Wade
18) Shaquille O'Neal
19) Allen Iverson
20) Scottie Pippen

Pretty good list, looks like the GOAT's in good company, sorry troll you lose again

Bump for Raiders

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Ben Simmons made Lebron and company fold like a cheap tent in the 4th quarter. Another melt down in the fourth against
a quality opponent. They're paying Green 14 million a year to hit threes and Anthony Davis looks him off and takes his own
barely hitting the rim. Yes it's Lebron's and AD's team but that ain't enough. Expect third straight loss against Clippers on
Tuesday which will send Lakeshow looking into the trade portal. Guaranteed. How far can they get giving JK look-a-like Caruso
quality minutes?

P.S. Lets not forget 76ers out two starters.

I just now spotted this opinion from HEIM.

I resemble that remark.