Contest with Madcapper - need help

Guys - My contest with madcapper ends on Sunday. I am presently behind around 3 units with about 7 plays to go. The contest was supposed to be a challenge to see who the better capper was with ordinary plays. Props were explicitly prohibited.

Not only did I discover Madcapper making plays on NHL ML favs, which are expressly against the rules, but he also (as I mentioned before) played the GRAND SALAMI plays (i.e. away goals or home goals).

Furthermore, while the contest was supposed to be basic capping, Madcapper decided to make this a contest of betting german soccer and other obscure plays.

I do not quit contests, and abide by my word (see contest at the RX). however, i am very distraught over how Madcapper has conducted himself in this contest.

People who I have never ever spoken to and have no relationship, i.e. Baker, Oceanboy, Glaken, have stated that on repeated occasions, Madcapper has violated the rules. The only ones who defend Madcapper are either his ghosts (one of whom is Archie Bunker) or the clowns from peeps.

Can someone please tell me what I should do? The rules are that the loser has to leave EOG. This contest has not been fair. Madcapper has been cheating throughout. What a surprise, coming from a stiff. I have played by the rules.

This was my concern getting into a contest with MC, but I told myself to trust him.

Guys, please tell me what I should do in this spot? Thanks, I would appreciate your input.

:+waving-5

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Please grow up.

Never cheated.

You waited until you were down 10 units to mention anything.

Seriously grow up.

we are both down units. mc has repeatedly broken the rules, but his ghosts come here to back him up. lol.

:mutley

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
IDENTITY said:
we are both down units. mc has repeatedly broken the rules, but his ghosts come here to back him up. lol.

:mutley

If you can name a single ghost of mine that has "backed me up", I will leave EOG today.

But if you cant, then I think you should leave for falsely accusing me of ghosting.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I am of the opinion there is a lot of growing needed from both of you. Leave the forum over this or over that??? :hung WTF? Maybe you both leave, open a board of your own and have contests weekly to see who pays the bills for the board.

Enjoy the people here and contribute to the comradery. We can deal with you both just fine, but fukin annoying is an understatement when it comes to the childish games between you two.

Other than that, Enjoy!

Johnny Handsome said:
Just quit the contest and continue posting. Nobody really gives a shit

ID why dont you pay the Mod Madcapper owes $500 to at MW and maybe he will let you stay.

:smoke

The General said:
I am of the opinion there is a lot of growing needed from both of you. Leave the forum over this or over that??? :hung WTF? Maybe you both leave, open a board of your own and have contests weekly to see who pays the bills for the board.

Enjoy the people here and contribute to the comradery. We can deal with you both just fine, but fukin annoying is an understatement when it comes to the childish games between you two.

Other than that, Enjoy!

:cheers :+thumbs-2

dirty

EOG Master
The General said:

Other than that, Enjoy!

Well said General......Almost enough to make you want to go get a Icepick and jab your Eyes out so you don't have to read the screen anymore :+hitting- :+hitting-

dirty said:
Well said General......Almost enough to make you want to go get a Icepick and jab your Eyes out so you don't have to read the screen anymore :+hitting- :+hitting-

Maybe a good time to try out the EOG ignore feature on these 2 bozos