Coronavirus Positive check in here

Dell Dude

EOG Master
My crib is probably saturated with corona. Instant infection for any asshole who enters with a weak immune system. Since I am used to living in filth with all kinds of bad things bacteria, immune to some stupid chink virus. I'm sure I'd either test positive or will show that I recovered.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
My crib is probably saturated with corona. Instant infection for any asshole who enters with a weak immune system. Since I am used to living in filth with all kinds of bad things bacteria, immune to some stupid chink virus. I'm sure I'd either test positive or will show that I recovered.

We have seen your crib.

I think you still have Ebola, there as well

LOL

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I have been told my brother has a cough and fever. He needs to see a doctor before he can get a test and hopefully he can

NOT what you wanna hear about a family member right now

railbird

EOG Master
I have been told my brother has a cough and fever. He needs to see a doctor before he can get a test and hopefully he can

NOT what you wanna hear about a family member right now
I think Jews are at more risk because of low Blood O type

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
This reminds me of something that happened to me in February.

Out of the blue, one night I started to throw up all over and shit. Made it to the toilet the first time and 2nd but gave up after that. Put a garbage can on the side of my bed. Whenever I drank water I threw it back up shortly afterwards. This went on all night and morning/afternoon. I got no sleep really. Almost hand in hand everytime I threw up, I needed to shit. Whatever I had was so bad I was having chills. One moment i was cold then the next hot. Coincidentally, a chick that I hung out with during this time wound up getting it to. I still get sarcastic remarks about it to this day.

Whatever the fuck it was, it was bad. I never experienced anything quite like it. It was just as bad as the gout flare up, I would say worse actually.

mr merlin

EOG Master
This reminds me of something that happened to me in February.

Out of the blue, one night I started to throw up all over and shit. Made it to the toilet the first time and 2nd but gave up after that. Put a garbage can on the side of my bed. Whenever I drank water I threw it back up shortly afterwards. This went on all night and morning/afternoon. I got no sleep really. Almost hand in hand everytime I threw up, I needed to shit. Whatever I had was so bad I was having chills. One moment i was cold then the next hot. Coincidentally, a chick that I hung out with during this time wound up getting it to. I still get sarcastic remarks about it to this day.

Whatever the fuck it was, it was bad. I never experienced anything quite like it. It was just as bad as the gout flare up, I would say worse actually.
Food poisoning.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Hesitant to head to the hospital Monday, but necessary as it is for a surgical follow up, regular physical, and virology test. Hopeful nothing shows up and will keep informed.

mr merlin

EOG Master
It probably was because I fried up some pork chops that afternoon. In the back of mind I was thinking they made me ill.
Violent vomiting or diarrhea is usually associated with food poisoning, it's often called the flu but it's not even close. Sports teams get it all the time because they eat after game buffets that are put out for them that have something that wasn't kept at the proper temp.

DotPark

EOG Addicted
Sick since March 6th.
Brother/roommate sick since March 9th.
Brother locked up under house arrest by courts.
Landlord upstairs and wife since March 10th.
Brother tested + Monday.
Finally feeling better yest, he's still sick.
Thought it was a bad cold.
Sucked

kane

EOG master
Violent vomiting or diarrhea is usually associated with food poisoning, it's often called the flu but it's not even close. Sports teams get it all the time because they eat after game buffets that are put out for them that have something that wasn't kept at the proper temp.

Off topic, but we all remember the Michael Jordan "flu game", truth is he didn't have the flu but rather food poisoning, his performance was just as epic, but not many realize it was food poisoning

kane

EOG master
Sick since March 6th.
Brother/roommate sick since March 9th.
Brother locked up under house arrest by courts.
Landlord upstairs and wife since March 10th.
Brother tested + Monday.
Finally feeling better yest, he's still sick.
Thought it was a bad cold.
Sucked

Today's the 27th, hopefully you and your brother get back to normal health asap

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Im
Off topic, but we all remember the Michael Jordan "flu game", truth is he didn't have the flu but rather food poisoning, his performance was just as epic, but not many realize it was food poisoning
That absolutely tarnishes his legacy for that game. Food poisoning not equal to the flu. Still the GOAT but Isiah's 3rd qtr in game 6 of the 1988 NBA Finals a greater feat except the Pistons lost the game and the series.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I have my suspicions about the 1980 Miracle. Was that legit? No proof just a feeling. They got destroyed by the Soviets right before the games. Nothing would surprise me. I've become jaded and cynical.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Yup, anytime you hear announcers say that a "stomach bug " is going around on a team, you can be sure they ate bad food the day or two before.

I've had food poisoning(from eating under cooked chicken) you are sicker than the flu. It didn't last a week like the flu, but the 2 or 3 days i had it was miserable.

kane

EOG master
I have my suspicions about the 1980 Miracle. Was that legit? No proof just a feeling. They got destroyed by the Soviets right before the games. Nothing would surprise me. I've become jaded and cynical.

Dell, you were born jaded and cynical, and a little crazy too

Valuist

EOG Master
I had a dry cough that started on March 13 and lasted just about two weeks. But no other real symptoms; no fever above 99, no chills, body aches or headaches. Apparently a new one is loss of taste. Didn't have that either.

There's still other minor viruses and colds going around. The percent positive on the tests was under 15% the last time I saw so there's obviously plenty of people with some symptoms, but test negative.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Good luck Jimmy (and everyone else).

I feel fine but a little worried, I was going to the gym late in this process as the owner never did shut down until last week.

I was careful but never have taken a flu shot, I'm sure that's not a good thing?

Best of luck to all on both sides of the aisle!

Valuist

EOG Master
Good luck Jimmy (and everyone else).

I feel fine but a little worried, I was going to the gym late in this process as the owner never did shut down until last week.

I was careful but never have taken a flu shot, I'm sure that's not a good thing?

Best of luck to all on both sides of the aisle!

A flu shot will not provide any protection against the Coronavirus.

MrTop

EOG Master
1500 mg of vitamin C , have tylenol for fever and lot's of gatorade "Zero " no sugar......... they are giving this out.. have to piss it out

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
I was at NYC Health and Hospitals in Elmhurst on Wednesday for a surgical follow-up. All is going well and will be designed a special shoe in a few weeks. Sucks wearing a walking boot, but better than nothing. Had I chose 6-8 weeks of IV and kept my big toe, I would have had to deal with being stuck here not to mention the risk of perhaps kidney infection. Funny how you think of it before the worst unknowingly happen in a different and more grave condition..

The scene there was eerie to say the least. Tons of people waiting to be tested in an area separate of the front entrance. Only a handful of patients in the waiting area in podiatry and radiology with limited hours. Existing appointments were being pushed back some 2 months you could hear receptionist tellling patients. Nurse constantly opening doors and wiping them down with visiting patients sitting at least 10 rows of chairs apart. Only 5 people allowed in the waiting area at a time. If you've seen pictures, I don't have to tell you what's happening in the ER and rooms upstairs. Gravely serious. Sanitizing stations literally one every 10 feet.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
I had a dry cough that started on March 13 and lasted just about two weeks. But no other real symptoms; no fever above 99, no chills, body aches or headaches. Apparently a new one is loss of taste. Didn't have that either.

There's still other minor viruses and colds going around. The percent positive on the tests was under 15% the last time I saw so there's obviously plenty of people with some symptoms, but test negative.

Prob not but hopefully it was and now immune, We need that antibody test !