Coronavirus - The economy thread

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Mother fucker, did you see Vrabel's household yesterday? His sons or whoever they were when the cameras were showing....

HOLY SMOKES MY GUY. JOE DIRT AND HIS COMPADRE. ..... THATS OUR SOCIETY FOR A LONG TIME NOW.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Shale oil defaults, high interest bond defaults, corporate bond degradation/default, devalued currency, endless money supply, bloated fed balance sheet, hyperinflation, no demand, low supply.......

DOA.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Dear Moody's Analytics.

Two guys at a degenerate gamblers forum said your numbers on your China PMI chart are fake.

Neither of them provided any insight as to the fake numbers, contested the methodology of your survey, or offered fact of any sort.

I don't think they know what the numbers mean.

They're just fake.

Sinker.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Call Moody's Analytics and let them know.
They get that data from china, they dont get it on their own. For 10 years china's growth numbers were solid as a rock, no weather or disaster up's or downs, it was expected to be say 6% - boom, exactly 6, every time.

Valuist

EOG Master
Dear Moody's Analytics.

Two guys at a degenerate gamblers forum said your numbers on your China PMI chart are fake.

Neither of them provided any insight as to the fake numbers, contested the methodology of your survey, or offered fact of any sort.

They're just fake.

Sinker.

Two guys? Anyone with a brain knows all the numbers out of China are suspicious and have to be taken with a grain of salt. Is this news to you?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Two guys? Anyone with a brain knows all the numbers out of China are suspicious and have to be taken with a grain of salt. Is this news to you?

I only listen to a numbers denier if he presents better numbers or a better source.

Anyone with a brain can go fukk self. In most cases here that is too small a sample.

Your burp don't mean shit

billysink

EOG Dedicated
They get that data from china, they dont get it on their own. For 10 years china's growth numbers were solid as a rock, no weather or disaster up's or downs, it was expected to be say 6% - boom, exactly 6, every time.

You have no clue what a purchasing manager index is, how it's put together, what for, by whom or for who.

Nada.

Just that it's wrong.

This fukkin clown is a perfect example of how America went to shit. Don't know fukk but an expert on all of it. From leader on down, if its from China it is a lie, if He don't get it it's fake, if it makes sense there's a better conspiracy elsewhere.

No one wanna put in work to learn anything, no original thought, likely no thought at all. Fukk that mess.

I'm an expert!!!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I only listen to a numbers denier if he presents better numbers or a better source.

Anyone with a brain can go fukk self. In most cases here that is too small a sample.

The WHO believed everything China was spinning. Is the WHO credible?

Crazy Pete

EOG Addicted
Dear Moody's Analytics.

They're just fake.

Sinker.

Dear Sinker:
You are correct! The China #’s are real!

Let me introduce myself. I am Prince Iwannasucker from Nigeria. I will pay you $10 million next week if u send $10k into Crazy Pete’s bitcoin wallet.

Valuist

EOG Master

JK, didn't we recently decide to take this moron back to the site? Bad decision. He never contributed before, and he has nothing to add now.

Valuist

EOG Master
You have no clue what a purchasing manager index is, how it's put together, what for, by whom or for who.

Nada.

Just that it's wrong.

This fukkin clown is a perfect example of how America went to shit. Don't know fukk but an expert on all of it. From leader on down, if its from China it is a lie, if He don't get it it's fake, if it makes sense there's a better conspiracy elsewhere.

No one wanna put in work to learn anything, no original thought, likely no thought at all. Fukk that mess.

I'm an expert!!!

America went to shit when people like you were born. Catch the virus and die off.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
The WHO believed everything China was spinning. Is the WHO credible?

I don't know,. I have not been paying a lot of attention to the CV mortality numbers from anywhere except close to home. China's reported historical numbers seem to have become part of a picture of blame, don't know what that is gonna accomplish.

The only think that interests me from China is the Yuan/USD ratio and the indicators.

First in first out recovery is a HUGE advantage over last in last out. Very motivated to track that ATM.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I don't know,. I have not been paying a lot of attention to the CV mortality numbers from anywhere except close to home. China's reported historical numbers seem to have become part of a picture of blame, don't know what that is gonna accomplish.

The only think that interests me from China is the Yuan/USD ratio and the indicators.

First in first out recovery is a HUGE advantage over last in last out. Very motivated to track that ATM.

China lies about everything, they will do anything to prop their numbers.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
In the real estate market, cash out refis are going up May 1 by a minimum of 1% regardless of ltv. Not at all a good sign.

Cant blame them. Also everybody is going to be hesitant to loaning out even 1 dollar to anybody who doesnt have some serious backing regarding finances. Its all a mess and will continue to be for a while. We can make it through all this but things will change for a little bit until we do.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Another 4 million unemployed in the latest report, up to at least 30 million now. Not much concern for them in the media for some reason?