Corrupt Cameramen, Corrupt Camera angles, Corrupt replays, Corrupt Networks, Corrupt Announcers manipulating outcomes of games...

Don Quixote

EOG Enthusiast
Good~Lord, Our public is sooo naive on how these networks, announcers, refs, and the league are corrupt and rigging the outcomes of games by their choices of camera angles & replays the show to the public. The insatiable greed by the owners, networks, advertisers, leagues in American sports is unreal, especially in nfl and nba. Their already multi~millionaires and multi~billionaires and they can't stop rigging games to make even more money...

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I posted it before. The Miracle on Ice was the Scriptacle on Ice. Al Michael's rehearsed that line before the game. Watch when Team USA played the Soviets before the Olympics. No chance they went from that to 4-3 FT.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Look at the Twitter files. FBI doesn't even try to deny. They said we did it and tough shit. Arizona election was proven to be corrupt and they lied under oath. Judge said tough shit. Unless somebody is kane and able to punch them in the mouth like the Mike Tyson quote, no need for them to change their plan.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
ABC's Chet Forte was a problem gambler in charge of camera angles back in the day.

Forte was the director of Monday Night Football until he was fired in 1987.

NFL replay came into existence in 1986.

Hmmm...

Last edited:

Don Quixote

EOG Enthusiast
Corrupt Camera Men are in constant touch with Corrupt Refs in the NFL before, during, & after every play. They tell the Refs what to do.
If the Corrupt Camera men want to Manipulate a play, they tell the Refs to huddle while they hunt for Corrupt Camera Angles to show, or not show, to the Donkey Public.

Extreme NFL Corruption is get'n old...

Good~Lord, Our public is sooo naive on how these networks, announcers, refs, and the league are corrupt and rigging the outcomes of games by their choices of camera angles & replays the show to the public. The insatiable greed by the owners, networks, advertisers, leagues in American sports is unreal, especially in nfl and nba. Their already multi~millionaires and multi~billionaires and they can't stop rigging games to make even more money...
Its great isn't it. It's so easy to see what side is rigged and to bet it. Anyone with half a brain right now should be stacking cash!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm calling the MATRIX challenge flag on howid. Explains ball being hidden but not the hand. On second angle, can see it moved enough to become visible first angle.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Replay has the ball at the halfsies. LIVE has the ball inside the halfsies, clearly inside. I concede you can't tell if it is touching the goal line. gun to me head, I post no.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Let's Anny analyzer. Bungals 94's foot is just inside the 1. About even monies with Huntley's butty. Huntely is leaning forward so his helmet is inside his butty. Arms partially extended. Ball in hands which makes it the farthest point. All of this I believe proves well inside the halsies yard line. The replay has Huntley's helmet ouside the 1. Busted, Roger. I just proved that is impossible.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Lastly, based on the replay, we can generally estimate the distance from the helmet to the ball. Just under 1 yard. Now it becomes Justin7 math. Based on everything, the ball touched the plane of the goal line.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is like the Zapruder video. Every time I look again, I find something else. Bungals player in between. HIs butt is farther out in replay video. Live video, his butt appears inside the goal line and the ball is parallel to his butt. Guilty please note. Neither video shows a truth social vertical angle. Why is that, Roger?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If you died and didn't make Heaven on the first ballot but was given a 50% shot and the question was touchdown or not, what is your answer? God will presumably have the definitive angle.

Don Quixote

EOG Enthusiast
Corrupt Cameramen see all the replays they have within a few seconds after the play, and they choose not to show the incomplete pass on 4th down against the 49ers.

Major Corruption Going on in NFL & the Donkey public keeps accepting it.

FBI needs to get all up in the NFL's ass and reveal what's really going on...

Valuist

EOG Master
Horse racing bettors can tell you that a sharp cameraman is your friend. There's several cameramen very adapt at focusing on a very sharp horse in the minutes leading up to a race. If you are watching/betting NYRA, never a bad idea to see those late views that are shown.

Corrupt Cameramen see all the replays they have within a few seconds after the play, and they choose not to show the incomplete pass on 4th down against the 49ers.

Major Corruption Going on in NFL & the Donkey public keeps accepting it.

FBI needs to get all up in the NFL's ass and reveal what's really going on...
Seriously after all this time why don't you just get on the rigged side and just stack that cash? It's very simple.