Countdown until we make America sane again

billysink

EOG Dedicated
That is a very experienced cabinet Biden is putting together. The USA is finally have a fully staffed and competent administration.

No dikk sukiing hangers on and no one's idiot kids underfoot.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Good to see more 'mostly peaceful" protesting this week in Portland. That will keep things sane.

It's a new year, but Fair Warning still bringing the right wing rhetoric and conspiracies. One of Fair Warning's first posts of 2021 falls into both categories. "The dems taking leads in Georgia Senate races proves the fix is in". Different year same bullshit from right wingers!

alfie

EOG Dedicated
conspiracy...........the house imbecile say's............lol

Portland police declare a riot as protest gets out of control
CBSNews 5 hrs ago

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
It's a new year, but Fair Warning still bringing the right wing rhetoric and conspiracies. One of Fair Warning's first posts of 2021 falls into both categories. "The dems taking leads in Georgia Senate races proves the fix is in". Different year same bullshit from right wingers!

This is what I posted - Almost like its fixed.

My first post of the year, are you saying nothing happened in Portland? I want to make sure my facts are correct here - https://www.kptv.com/news/numerous-...c-11eb-9974-3fd1a9dd7eca.html?block_id=994431

Please point out where I'm wrong and I'll change it.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
This is what I posted - Almost like its fixed.

My first post of the year, are you saying nothing happened in Portland? I want to make sure my facts are correct here - https://www.kptv.com/news/numerous-...c-11eb-9974-3fd1a9dd7eca.html?block_id=994431

Please point out where I'm wrong and I'll change it.

Why are you suggesting it might be fixed? Should there be an investigation? Only one party in America is trying to suppress the vote be any means, legal or illegal. But when Republicons like Moscow Mitch, Lin Wood, Sidney Powell, Benedict Donald shot themselves in the head, sabotaging their party, you suggest it might be fixed. Please be more specific. Fixed by who?

MrTop

EOG Master
Trump Leaves Town an Outcast, Trailed by Pandemic, Joblessness
  • Biden takes office Wednesday with Trump skipping inauguration
  • Departing president still faces Senate impeachment trial

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Alexey Navalny, who survived being poisoned by Russia. Putin's #1 opponent, returns to Russia and is immediately arrested and jailed. Just like with Putin's bounties on the heads of American soldiers or Russia's interference in the 2016 election, complete crickets, zero sanctions from Putin's Puppet. Who can forget treason in Helsinki, where Benedict Donald sided with Putin over all of American intelligence. Historians will view Trump as the most famous Traitor. America survives 4 years of his treasonous presidency. He gone!

Trump's claims about Putin. "I believe him, I don't know why he would want to hurt America".

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Alexey Navalny, who survived being poisoned by Russia. Putin's #1 opponent, returns to Russia and is immediately arrested and jailed. Just like with Putin's bounties on the heads of American soldiers or Russia's interference in the 2016 election, complete crickets, zero sanctions from Putin's Puppet. Who can forget treason in Helsinki, where Benedict Donald sided with Putin over all of American intelligence. Historians will view Trump as the most famous Traitor. America survives 4 years of his treasonous presidency. He gone!

Trump's claims about Putin. "I believe him, I don't know why he would want to hurt America".

How much of the armed services and intelligence really have his back? I don’t have a clue.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
How much of the armed services and intelligence really have his back? I don’t have a clue.

Mutherfukker!

Kwame gets a pardon.

Serving 28 years, shoulda got 128. A free man.

That fukkin griftbag should come back to Detroit and say hi to all his old "acquaintances".

He would be so happy he would never leave.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Mutherfukker!

Kwame gets a pardon.

Serving 28 years, shoulda got 128. A free man.

That fukkin griftbag should come back to Detroit and say hi to all his old "acquaintances".

He would be so happy he would never leave.
Hopefully street justice takes care of that problem. I never thought justice was influenced by color as much as money and power. Here is a great example.

MrTop

EOG Master
Trump Extends Secret Service Protection For Adult Children At Last Minute, Likely Costing Taxpayers Millions