Covid relief. Whites need not apply.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I guess the theme to his innauggeration is unity, he's off to a great start huh? He's compared members of congress that express their opinion to Goerbels, openly advocated for treating blacks different than whites(I think that's called racism).

It's be a good show the next few months until Joe is removed by the 25th amendment.

I guess the theme to his innauggeration is unity, he's off to a great start huh? He's compared members of congress that express their opinion to Goerbels, openly advocated for treating blacks different than whites(I think that's called racism).

It's be a good show the next few months until Joe is removed by the 25th amendment.
You going to the Capitol rally in St Paul Sunday?

One nice thing is that Harris will ramp up the racist talk even more allowing a republican a chance in 2024.

It is just righting old wrongs. Was it equal treatment in 1864?

kane

EOG master
One nice thing is that Harris will ramp up the racist talk even more allowing a republican a chance in 2024.

Another nice thing is, in 7 days your racist pig hero will no longer be president, and based off everything that's been happening will never be president again. Enjoy the last week you have with your racist orange pig hero

Another nice thing is, in 7 days your racist pig hero will no longer be president, and based off everything that's been happening will never be president again. Enjoy the last week you have with your racist orange pig hero
Enter the most racist President ever to reside in office and he hasn't even been sworn in.

kane

EOG master
Enter the most racist President ever to reside in office and he hasn't even been sworn in.

The most racist president ever got his ass curb stomped and will leave the WH in 7 days, enjoy the last week you have to worship your racist orange pig hero

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Biden beat Trump because of the support he received from African Americans, Women more the men but the support was overwhelming and record breaking. Once again Raiders the Retard making himself look like a fool calling Joe Biden soon to be the most racist president ever. I've have never seen anyone as stupid as Raiders. He does have a great excuse, he's retarded!

boston massacre

EOG Master
Biden beat Trump because of the support he received from African Americans, Women more the men but the support was overwhelming and record breaking. Once again Raiders the Retard making himself look like a fool calling Joe Biden soon to be the most racist president ever. I've have never seen anyone as stupid as Raiders. He does have a great excuse, he's retarded!

The Punk Biden Won, With Suitcases of Ballots Hidden under Tables, and Counted After Poll Watchers were Told To Leave The Room.

Old Western Style Movies Got You One in The Skull if it was Done Back Then.

Pussy Biden Couldn't Go MANO E MANO With Trump and Win.

Ever.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
The Punk Biden Won, With Suitcases of Ballots Hidden under Tables, and Counted After Poll Watchers were Told To Leave The Room.

Old Western Style Movies Got You One in The Skull if it was Done Back Then.

Pussy Biden Couldn't Go MANO E MANO With Trump and Win.

Ever.

AhahaAHHAAAAAAALULZ

who fukkin care

See ya Bozo!!!