COWBOYS GAME: WHATS THE SHARPS ON HERE BETTING?

WINBET

EOG Dedicated
Railbird with his coin toss,:LMAO Irish Timmy with his latest matematical model,2938u4ji23 VD, pot the pink or pot the brown in Thailand:houramaybe High times can predict the UNDER/OVER now that hes on a Blood pressure monitor :+textinb3 any others can also chime in. :cheers

WINBET

EOG Dedicated
Re: COWBOYS GAME: WHATS THE SHARPS ON HERE BETTING?

BTW, after 2 bottles of red wine, 3 bottles of cider and sticking a finger up my arse, Ive bet under 49 91023i2ndw;l will be looking at betting Dallas live if those pesky books stretch their bankroll :+textinb3:cheers

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

I'm sure there will be plenty of after the event posts. 12io4j2w90oij213490:cheers

I like the Under too, I also took the Saints -3.5 which is square but it's up to 4.5/5 now so

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I am liking some of that over in the Cowgirl game....just for a small bet....

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

I like the Under too, I also took the Saints -3.5 which is square but it's up to 4.5/5 now so

The thread calls for sharps opinions, cant you read.2938u4ji23 Post yours on a fridge magnet and throw it in the bin in the morning square. :cheers

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Only joking Seanie :+textinb3 good luck on your plays. 12io4j2w90:cheers

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Cowboys +5.5

no steam bath for you tonight son? several of my contacts have New Orleans +EV considering 7 out of 10 geezers had itchy nuts in bed last night in the Congo. 12io4j2w90Burning Penis head 10 minutes before KO is another pointer that the Jolly ( old term for favourite) is +EV 91023i2ndw;l:cheers

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

I've laid New Orleans -200 on Betfair as I think the price is wrong. Although its not a good way of betting, I'll be hedgeing out early. :cheers

no steam bath for you tonight son? several of my contacts have New Orleans +EV considering 7 out of 10 geezers had itchy nuts in bed last night in the Congo. 12io4j2w90Burning Penis head 10 minutes before KO is another pointer that the Jolly ( old term for favourite) is +EV 91023i2ndw;l:cheers

ok someone translate that for me

cheapseats

EOG Master

I've laid New Orleans -200 on Betfair as I think the price is wrong. Although its not a good way of betting, I'll be hedgeing out early. :cheers

why,,i be on the same, i'll gladly take the cash

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

:finger004

Whoopsie :+textinb3