Creepy Joe getting all the "Democrat to win nomination" money

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
And maybe too old (currently 77).

Here's my advice to Joe Biden: Defeat Trump in 2020 and then hand over the presidency to his vice president (Warren or Harris) in 2024.

Just a thought.

railbird

EOG Master
And maybe too old (currently 76).

Here's my advice to Joe Biden: Defeat Trump in 2020 and then hand over the presidency to his vice president (Warren or Harris) in 2024.

Just a thought.
what is Warrens base? 70 yr old lesbians, thats not enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

ComptrBob

EOG Master
And maybe too old (currently 76).

Just a thought.

Actually how about a Biden/Sanders ticket with Biden resigning in 2022, Sanders names Warren/Harris/Klobuchar new VP and Sanders resigns in 2023?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Biden would be 86 at the end of his second term in early 2029 (edit).

Last edited:

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Biden would be 86 at the end of his second term in early 2029 (edit).

If he won in the 2020, 2024 elections and served two full terms, they would run Jan, 2021 through Jan, 2029.

We could have a goofy movie remake, "Weekend at Bidens"

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated
I find it very interesting that an opportunist like Andrew Cuomo is standing off to the side. Almost like he doesn’t want to run against 23 others, but he’s standing there like an insurance policy should Old Joe implode.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Trump party is probably hoping for Biden to win the nomination. They will have enough "creepy" pictures and video in this #metoo society to never have to worry about him. Trump for four more years.

Is there a third party person who can come out of nowhere?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I saw a third party price of 125/1.

Any chance Trump disowns the Republican party and runs as an independent?

I didn't think so.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
If First Gentleman describes the husband of a female president, does it also cover the husband of a gay president?

Or are there different rules in place?

Heim

EOG Master
Biden's reversal on abortion is going to hurt him in the Primary. That might have a little to do with his decline in the polls. It's
worrisome that an actress like Alyssa Milano can have that kind of influence on a prospective future president.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Biden's reversal on abortion is going to hurt him in the Primary. That might have a little to do with his decline in the polls. It's
worrisome that an actress like Alyssa Milano can have that kind of influence on a prospective future president.

Hannity/Limbaugh/Coulter influence on Trump is also worrisome.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
If I held any Biden tickets, I'd be looking to find a new horse today. He was badly exposed in the first debate. It's only gonna get worse. Swalwell opened up the age thing, and that's just one of many Biden problems. I didn't think any D would have the balls to go there, but once someone did(Thanks Swalwell), it's now OK to do it, so Biden, and Bernie can expect more of it.

railbird

EOG Master
Kamala gave willie davis a blow job for a job, how does she have a chance? She is an indian pretending to be black for votes

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Rail....how much you have invested of Biden winning the nomination?

Ballpark figure so when he wins or loses we know your position before the results are in...

mr merlin

EOG Master
I can’t tell if this is an act or if he’s serious. I don’t speak Railese.
He's right on this one, kamalla isn't black, and she did fuck her way up the ladder.

By the way, Isn't watching Biden sad? One debate and EVERYONE realizes he just doesn't have it. Not much of a front runner huh?

Beto the former "new Kennedy, I was born for this" is done, Biden being trashed by his own media lackys, no one want's bernie, who's left, only the true wackos.

railbird

EOG Master
The debate did not.move any needles, except for getting tulsi from 0.5pct to 6 pct, most of her votes were not voting
She is only one who gained new voters. Biden still at 29pct. Sanders and warren tied at 17 kamala 11

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
Kamala might get the angry black vote and just enough white guilt votes to beat out Lizzy.

Looks like they will be the last two, unless a surprise entry.

I got a +800 ticket on Lizzy

Kamala might be Trump's toughest competitor. Blacks will turn out for other blacks

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Before Kamala Harris, the only other time I heard the name "Kamala" was inside the 'rasslin ring to describe a Ugandan giant.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Kamala might get the angry black vote and just enough white guilt votes to beat out Lizzy.

Looks like they will be the last two, unless a surprise entry.

I got a +800 ticket on Lizzy

Kamala might be Trump's toughest competitor. Blacks will turn out for other blacks
Except she's not black, her father was from jamaica, her mother india.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
I dont think that matters.

Its kinda funny how she is playing the 'disadvantage' card, yet both of her parents were college professors or scientists or whatever.

She was never no "broke ni**a"