CRIS/BOOKMAKER OFFERS BETTING ON FEZZIK vs. THE SHRINK

I am very fortunate to be at this fine sports book as I post this...

Despite my advice to them that the opening line should be a PICK IT, I believe CRIS/BOOKMAKER.COM is making the defending champion the favorite...

Therefore, once the line comes out later today, for those of you who like FEZZIK, there may be some value...

But since FEZZIK and I just spoke, I detected some fear on his end and I can guarantee he is doing down...

Just sayin....

THE SHRINK

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: CRIS/BOOKMAKER OFFERS BETTING ON FEZZIK vs. THE SHRINK

Fezzik at even money:houra

but nothing wrong with making the defending champ and winner of 6 straight money talks matches a favorite:cheers

Fear is important. Go Shrink!
Poor Fezzik--->:passedout:

6 straight that is like making peyton manning and the colts a dog

GL shrink :cheers

I am just lucky....

Thanks for the well wishes...

I will need a good showing to take FEZZIK down...

The short college football list for this weekend works to his advantage, imho...

THE SHRINK

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Want some more?

maybe

i really have no interest in betting it i don't think

just saying even money with a very good player like fezz can't be that bad of bet long term.

it is though just 7 games and anything can happen

OSU would you book fezz at even money after the plays come out?

if so i might make a small sweat bet if you want:cheers

What category is it in at Bookmaker?

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

maybe

i really have no interest in betting it i don't think

just saying even money with a very good player like fezz can't be that bad of bet long term.

it is though just 7 games and anything can happen

OSU would you book fezz at even money after the plays come out?

if so i might make a small sweat bet if you want:cheers

Not if it is your option only. If I have an option as well then we can get it on.

Lets let em pick and then we can get it on. Fair?

Mammon

EOG Master

The line means nothing till we see the picks.

Shrink will be on Chic and Oak for sure..

High Times

EOG Master

Why would they waste their time?

Is there still cocaine stored away in filling cabinets?

Are you sure they got all of Monte's cocaine out of there?

He used to hide it everywhere.

:LMAO

Fucking losers

munson15

I want winners...

A little birdie told me that Matchbook may be offering x-bet action on this big matchup as early as tomorrow.:+excited-

Its under Entertainment at Bookmaker now...:pop:

ENTERTAINMENThttp://forums.eog.com/SelectLines.aspx?wagertype=0
<TABLE class="matchupBox fontsize12" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=banner><TD colSpan=2>ENTERTAINMENT - Dec 04 </TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=leftColumn><SMALL>3:00 PM</SMALL></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE class=noTopPadding cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=banner><TD colSpan=5> LEEROYS INVITATIONAL SEMI FINAL</TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=rotCell>32587</TD><TD class=teamCell>FEZZIK</TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL><INPUT class=chkbox value=977034_0_32587_0_-105_TNT type=checkbox name=game>-105</LABEL></TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=rotCell>32588</TD><TD class=teamCell>THE SHRINK</TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL><INPUT class=chkbox value=977034_0_32588_0_-115_TNT type=checkbox name=game>-115</LABEL></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Its under Entertainment at bookmaker now...:pop:

ENTERTAINMENT
<table class="matchupBox fontsize12" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="banner"><td colspan="2">ENTERTAINMENT - Dec 04 </td></tr><tr class="oddRow"><td class="leftColumn"><small>3:00 PM</small></td><td class="rightColumn"><table class="noTopPadding" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="banner"><td colspan="5"> LEEROYS INVITATIONAL SEMI FINAL</td></tr><tr class="evenRow"><td class="rotCell">32587</td><td class="teamCell">FEZZIK</td><td class="selectCell"> </td><td class="selectCell"> </td><td class="selectCell"><label><input class="chkbox" value="977034_0_32587_0_-105_TNT" name="game" type="checkbox">-105</label></td></tr><tr class="oddRow"><td class="rotCell">32588</td><td class="teamCell">THE SHRINK</td><td class="selectCell">
</td><td class="selectCell">
</td><td class="selectCell"><label><input class="chkbox" value="977034_0_32588_0_-115_TNT" name="game" type="checkbox">-115</label></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

Let's bet this, fellas! :houra

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Its under Entertainment at bookmaker now...:pop:

ENTERTAINMENT
<TABLE class="matchupBox fontsize12" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=banner><TD colSpan=2>ENTERTAINMENT - Dec 04 </TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=leftColumn><SMALL>3:00 PM</SMALL></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE class=noTopPadding cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=banner><TD colSpan=5>LEEROYS INVITATIONAL SEMI FINAL</TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=rotCell>32587</TD><TD class=teamCell>FEZZIK</TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL><INPUT class=chkbox value=977034_0_32587_0_-105_TNT type=checkbox name=game>-105</LABEL></TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=rotCell>32588</TD><TD class=teamCell>THE SHRINK</TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL><INPUT class=chkbox value=977034_0_32588_0_-115_TNT type=checkbox name=game>-115</LABEL></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

No value in that line....:doh1

PO69

EOG Master

Shrink, what is the deal with this contest??

Why not have picks every week? It seems a little stupid to skip so many weeks

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

the problem with betting Fezzik here is that you arent picking against The Shrink but rather Billy Walters

if Shrink had to handicap himself for his plays, then Fezzik would be a huge fave

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

What would you guys make the odds at that both guys' picks will be over .500 this weekend?

Mammon

EOG Master

Yea, then he gives us Chicago who no sharp had.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

Yea, then he gives us Chicago who no sharp had.

that was amongst one of the worst picks i have ever seen...nobody with half a brain would have put money on the bears there

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

he probably did that just to put the EOG crew on the wrong side like he is famous for doing

that was amongst one of the worst picks i have ever seen...nobody with half a brain would have put money on the bears there

Does this qualify me? :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Heaven forbid I gave out 4 winners and 1 loser all week...

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

you just stickied this thread yourself, didn't you? what a blowhard

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

Relax Ken. Success breeds jealousy.

That is all that is happening here v

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

Relax Ken. Success breeds jealousy.

That is all that is happening here v

im not jealous at all....im not even debating his success....he has had a ton of success

are you doubting that he gives out the wrong side on here on purpose? he has even admitted that

Mammon

EOG Master

4-1???

Odu makes at least 2 losses..

Half a brain forgets....

munson15

I want winners...

Matchbook now has this contest listed as an x-bet.