Cubs2020 Picks Thread

Cubs2020

EOG Member
Time to show the clowns at EOG how it's done. I'll be making a few picks here and there, some days there will be multiple picks, some days there won't be any. Pretty simple.

Today's card (risking one unit on each play):

1. Cubs/Reds Under 9 -110
2. Cardinals to win +110
3. Celtics +2 -110
4. Mavericks +10.5 -110

Cubs2020

EOG Member
Time to show the clowns at EOG how it's done. I'll be making a few picks here and there, some days there will be multiple picks, some days there won't be any. Pretty simple.

Today's card (risking one unit on each play):

1. Cubs/Reds Under 9 -110
2. Cardinals to win +110
3. Celtics +2 -110
4. Mavericks +10.5 -110

2-2
+0.00 units

Better than 99% of the rest of you pissants could do.

Cubs2020

EOG Member
To finish the off the day with an easy winner, the following is a FIVE UNIT play:

Jazz -2.5 -110 (risking 5 Units)

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Cubs Reds under 9 -1.10
Cardinals to win +1.10
Celtics +2 +1.00
Dallas +10 5 -1.10

You're down -.10.

Go back and take Math 101 schmuckface.

Cubs2020

EOG Member
Cubs Reds under 9 -1.10
Cardinals to win +1.10
Celtics +2 +1.00
Dallas +10 5 -1.10

You're down -.10.

Go back and take Math 101 schmuckface.

Are you an idiot? Right there in the first post: EACH PLAY IS RISKING ONE UNIT

Cubs Reds Under 9 -1.00
Cardinals +1.10
Celtics +2 +0.91
Dallas +10.5 -1.00

Total: +0.01

Time for you to leave now. You have humiliated yourself.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Are you an idiot? Right there in the first post: EACH PLAY IS RISKING ONE UNIT

Cubs Reds Under 9 -1.00
Cardinals +1.10
Celtics +2 +0.91
Dallas +10.5 -1.00

Total: +0.01

Time for you to leave now. You have humiliated yourself.
How do you get +.91 from the Celtics win dipshidiot? Don't you win a unit on that? You are laying -1.10 to win 1.00.

Not only are you making an ass of yourself, but you are shortchanging yourself too. Veterans don't leave. Forum rookies do. Au revoir

Cubs2020

EOG Member
How do you get +.91 from the Celtics win dipshidiot? Don't you win a unit on that? You are laying -1.10 to win 1.00.

Not only are you making an ass of yourself, but you are shortchanging yourself too. Veterans don't leave. Forum rookies do. Au revoir

Oh my god. EACH PLAY IS RISKING ONE UNIT. Are you retarded? And I’ve been on these forums since before you were a salty load that your mother should have swallowed. Take a lap, dipshit.

Cubs2020

EOG Member
Shame to see John Kelly hasn’t tightened up the ship here at EOG since I’ve been gone. Allowing an obvious inbred like JimmytheCreep to shit up the forums with his caveman math. Hard to discuss picks when you have to debate a literal Neanderthal over basic arithmetic.

Cubs2020

EOG Member
Russell Westbrook has the IQ of a baboon. Literally the dumbest player I have ever seen.

3-3 -5.08 Units

Cubs2020

EOG Member
Down a bit due to some chimpanzee like play, but today I make a dominant move to the positive side.

Jazz +100 Moneyline - 10 UNITS

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
Assuming 2020 would pay he is an absolute dream player for a Bookmaker. Total square who doubles and triples up when down and chasing. BM's dream about getting players like this.

Cubs2020

EOG Member
Enough of the games, enough of the talk. Tonight, we profit.

Heat +5.5 -110 (20 UNIT PLAY)
Rockets -5.5 -110 (20 UNIT PLAY)

40 Units on the line. Fade at your peril.

kane

EOG master
Yeah, like there's any chance you're actually betting 20 units a game, clown thread

Cubs2020

EOG Member
Yeah, like there's any chance you're actually betting 20 units a game, clown thread

Kane, you are a beta cuck and aren't welcome in this thread. But since you've decided to make your 5'4" presence felt, be assured I make more in one week as an attorney than you make in a calendar year. A 20 unit play is nothing to me. I've posted videos showing 50 thousand sitting in my offshore accounts. And tonight, that bankroll will increase substantially.

Use the one chromosome you have left and make a smart decision to tail and profit, or run back to your cuck master Guesser and ask him how he would like his balls cupped tonight.

Cubs2020

EOG Member
Oh look, the little clit dick Chloe decided to shit up the thread, and JK allows it. Chloe, want to see a 40 Unit night? Have you ever had one, cuck? Stay tuned.

choslamshe

EOG Master
amazed that you're back Michael. Nobody still likes you. Everybody still hates you.

'Member' when you were a fake lawyer?