Current Events

railbird

EOG Master

8h

UPDATE ON BREAKING NEWS FROM JERUSALEM.... What took place today is not a fulfillment of any specific Bible prophecy. As I mentioned on Hischannel ... there are three interest groups at the time of the Ezekiel 38,39 invasion (four if you include Israel)
First, those attacking Israel; they are listed in Ezekiel 38.
Second, those conspicuous by their absence (United States)
Third, those who protest but do NOT get involved (the gulf states including UAE). The fact that they protest shows us that they are not part of the invading force but it also reveals that they have some type of relationship with Israel that causes them to protest (but not to get involved militarily).
For a Muslim state to have any type of relationship with Israel is amazing, mind boggling... and as we said today, the reason for this is not because they love Israel; rather they are scared to death of Iran...so the enemy of my enemy is my friend...
Starting about 6pm. Pacific, today's program will be on demand on Hischannel where I take about a half hour splainin the entire situation... again, if you want to watch it do NOT go to Breaking News but to Demand...
What a day! You literally cannot make this stuff up...

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
A Peace deal (of some sort) between The U.S. The U.A.E. and Israel is a big deal
and the democrats and their trained puppets are upset.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Goldman Says Almost a Quarter of Temporary Virus Layoffs in U.S. to Be Permanent

keep betting
It is somewhat amazing how fast things have bounced back, while 50 million + have filed for unemployment, continuing claims are now at about 14.8 million, so the rest have returned to work, If the blue state govs with no cases would reopen that could be knocked way down as well.

MrTop

EOG Master
It is somewhat amazing how fast things have bounced back, while 50 million + have filed for unemployment, continuing claims are now at about 14.8 million, so the rest have returned to work, If the blue state govs with no cases would reopen that could be knocked way down as well.

ok we will say you are correct...it is blue vs red.... since you think it is a fraud... how is the same thing happening with the virus in other countries ....south korea could be going on lockdown.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
ok we will say you are correct...it is blue vs red.... since you think it is a fraud... how is the same thing happening with the virus in other countries ....south korea could be going on lockdown.

He is wrong. Badly wrong. The US is not counting temporary layoffs, people working involuntary part time or people who have given up looking for employment.

True numbers are readily available.

mr merlin

EOG Master
He is wrong. Badly wrong. The US is not counting temporary layoffs, people working involuntary part time or people who have given up looking for employment.

True numbers are readily available.
No moron, 50+ million have applied, they could all presumable still be on it if their jobs had not returned, that's not the case. Your silly comments about different labor force issues are irrelevant to this situation.

mr merlin

EOG Master
What are you looking for, every nation is different, some really bad, some really good, you can look at sweden for example, South korea can do what they want, I doubt they would lock down(asians are smart), their so far limited targeted response will likely suffice. By the way, they wear masks there.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
No moron, 50+ million have applied, they could all presumable still be on it if their jobs had not returned, that's not the case. Your silly comments about different labor force issues are irrelevant to this situation.

not according to the US BLS who release official numbers.

Your illiterate spin isn't gonna get annyone a job or help them avoid bankruptcy, homelessness or feed their family.

There's a real world out there which is far different than the one in your head guy.

mr merlin

EOG Master
not according to the US BLS who release official numbers.

Your illiterate spin isn't gonna get annyone a job or help them avoid bankruptcy, homelessness or feed their family.

There's a real world out there which is far different than the one in your head guy.
Yea, i guess the bureau of labor statistics just puts this out to deceive , those stats mean nothing, we better listen to a canadian mental patient.