Cursing and Sarcasm are frowned upon in todays sincerely loving MLB In-Game Thread

mofome

Banned
Re: Cursing and Sarcasm are frowned upon in todays sincerely loving MLB In-Game Thread

peralta with the k on the ball in the dirt. nice ab pantload

mofome

Banned
Re: Cursing and Sarcasm are frowned upon in todays sincerely loving MLB In-Game Thread

Na nothing doing po, you are getting both favs, not that i would typically care but we have to arrange these before the games.

im already watching clev look like some tards.

PO69

EOG Master

Cecil might the best pitcher in baseball MO

I will tell you what, same bet. I get Houston -1 run.

But it would have to be $50-50.

mofome

Banned

cec throws 4 balls in a row but they call a strike on a check swing.

he didnt swing.

mofome

Banned

cec has thrown about 3 strikes so far in the game.

mofome

Banned

now he hits lap

we need 4 walks in a row to score wit cle offense
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

PO69

EOG Master

Damn you have a fast feed MO. Do you have Cleve on TV?

mofome

Banned

clev 1-0

mofome

Banned

we need 4 walks in a row to score wit cle offense
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

:nono

Finally, a site willing to grapple with the extremely difficult mathematical problem of who wins, who loses..

$50 vs. $50.

mofome

Banned

Snider misplays the line drive single.

no we steal 3rd. man on 3rd 1 out vs cy cec

mofome

Banned

Lets go Shoppman

mofome

Banned

another HBP

1st and 3rd

mofome

Banned

sizemore tries to hit into a dp but tor makes an error

2-0

mofome

Banned

size is the worst player in the league.

K
then he tries to hit into a DP but tor screws it up.
so size tries to steal and is gunned down by a mile.

Cecil with 42 pitches thru 2 innings.......:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

should be more, OSW!

mofome

Banned

come on!

Lance Berkman is hitting .196.........2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

wish we had anyone but reyes on for cle

mofome

Banned

sizemore continues to be the worst player on the field.

deep fly to the wall, sizemore jumps as the ball hits the bottom of the wall.

:LMAO

Mammon

EOG Master

I'm really looking forward to SF futility. Unfortunately I'll be shopping.

mofome

Banned

2-1 after 2

PO69

EOG Master

Well you need a few runs by Toronto for your over bet anyway. Be happy about it

reyes blowing my win now, thanks

mofome

Banned

Well you need a few runs by Toronto for your over bet anyway. Be happy about it

po explaining to me what I need to root for. that is adorable.

PO69

EOG Master

Someone needs to explain it to you I guess champ

mofome

Banned

Clearly not. I take you to task with great frequency.

mofome

Banned

Clev misses a hr by a few

PO69

EOG Master

I hope that you are making an extra $5000 per month MOFOME on this hot streak that you have been on

mofome

Banned

I hope that you are making an extra $5000 per month MOFOME on this hot streak that you have been on

I just make what I win off of you, then I put it in 8 teamers and lose it back to betjm.

PO69

EOG Master

NO way that you lose it back! I doubt that

Mammon

EOG Master

What the total in tor 10.5? Lucky to get 7 the way things are going..

will wash even get to second base 2night?

PO69

EOG Master

Well the good news is that at the moment, Toronto will at least bat in the bottom of the 9th

Mammon

EOG Master

Back soon time for new fresh underwear!!! Praying SF can score 2-3 runs and win.

mofome

Banned

oswalt walks dunn but the call strike 3. thats nice