Dallas Mavs @ L.A. Lakers -- 2nd Half Thread

Sam Odom

EOG Master
Hope this is OK :+waving-5

LA been playing better ball but think they may run out of gas in the second half, hope they keep the lead

dirty

EOG Master
I took nothing 2nd half....Have the over 193 for the game and Hope Dallas gets hot....To breeze by this one..

Sam Odom

EOG Master
LA are smokin' :doh1 Dallas needs to pick it up or the Overs are shot because we all know how the Lakers tank in the 4th

dirty

EOG Master
yea....Noone can Guard him tonite.....Damn near outscoring Dallas. Dirk Diggler has given up....

Unfvcking real.....sucker hits a 3 as I type this.....he may hit 85+ if he plays the rest of the Game

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Congrats on the second half over Sam. :+thumbs-2

hard to stop a guy on fire like Bryant was tonight. :+signs8-1

dirty

EOG Master
And what was amazing is Nights like this are usually when a Guy just fires everything up.....He did this in just the Normal flow of the game taking good, high percentage shots. I am not a Kobe fan....He is my least Fave NBA player...But being a selfish sports fan....I wish the Mavs would have kept the lead under 15 or so He would have had to played the 4th quarter.....I would have loved to seen what he could have done the rest of the game..Noone was better than him tonite and noone could have guarded him tonite....Nights like these are few and far between. I was just glad I had a small wager on the over and decided to watch it instead of catching up on my TIVO shows I am behind on...

AK

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=700 border=1><TBODY><TR class=" betLinesOdd1
"><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=middle>16543</TD><TD align=middle width="10%">2005-12-21 12:53:11.0</TD><TD noWrap><TABLE width=255><TBODY><TR><TD>Straight Bet risk 2500 win 2272</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap><TABLE width=255><TBODY><TR><TD>502 H1 Magic -1? risk 2500 win 2272 (NBA 1st H)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

If I lose this game Im done gambling for 10 days.

Sam Odom

EOG Master
AK said:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=700 border=1><TBODY><TR class=" betLinesOdd1

"><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=middle>16543</TD><TD align=middle width="10%">2005-12-21 12:53:11.0</TD><TD noWrap><TABLE width=255><TBODY><TR><TD>Straight Bet risk 2500 win 2272</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap><TABLE width=255><TBODY><TR><TD>502 H1 Magic -1? risk 2500 win 2272 (NBA 1st H)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:+waving-5 See Ya New Years Day :+waving-5

Sam Odom

EOG Master
AK said:
10 days and counting.

How are you going to get your money back by watching from the sidelines? I will allow you to renege on that silly 10 day selfimposed ban:cheers

AK

Sam, never said I would stop posting. :)

Im still going to be placing many arbitrage bets which I don't consider a Risk of funds.. (Or atleast yet) :cocktail