Damn...........I Feel Free!

At this palce now.........No more mod controls or back room access (My choice BTW) Just want to be a poster like the old days if that makes sense. :+excited-

I deeply respect the guys (and gal) that mod this place and the ones in the back room, but I felt like I really did'nt add much and would rather be where I'm used to being............Just sayin' y'all. But hey, let's give the mods and guys behind the scenes credit where credit is due....really. They are the most sincere people I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with when it comes to what they do. Mo, Jimmy, Dio, Ball and Blondie work their asses off to keep this place going for all of us.

I'm busy at work again (thank god), so I thought it would be a good idea to step down and give the opportunity elsewhere if need be. Oh well, let's carry on the tradition Ken wanted here.................

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Damn...........I Feel Free!

i would thank you for the help u did around here, but i was taught not to lie these days so i wont :+waving-5

Mammon

EOG Master

No one should have to deal with a control freak chick anyway.:+excited-

Tuckman

Uh Poster

this is crazys way of saying he dont get along with chute so had to step away.. he feels left out of the group

mofome

Banned

we love CT - especially when its hammer time and he pours beers on me.

:houra

mofome

Banned

Gotta love it when Mo looks like he pissed on all over himself91023i2ndw;l
Love ya brotha91023i2ndw;l

you're the man CT. We need to have more get togethers for this group. People dont realize how many good folks are here.

you're the man CT. We need to have more get togethers for this group. People dont realize how many good folks are here.
Definately need to set up another Miami trip bro! Possibly a bash there in the near future?????:cheers
South Beach would never be the same:+textinb3