damn it just got a SPLAT-SPLAT-SPLAT of horseradish sauce on my keyboard

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Phuck.....This is my last stop at Panera bread for this free internet, anyone got a tip for cleaning horseradish sause?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
yes on the laptop as I was using the free internet at PAnera.

can you imagine if I dripped the cucumber suace, or the carmellized onions, or the chipotle mayo on this thing? I think I got lucky.

splat is below the s-d-f keys.

Yes it could have been a lot worse. I spilled a 7up on my friends laptop.. Had to pay $200 to get it fixed. Just take out the keys and clean what you can with a paper towel.. i think it could be a little wet just so you can take out the radish.

Btw where do you live? You basicly don't need to go to places like Panera for free internet access. If you live by a city or a populated area you will find unsecore wirless networks that you can connect too. Try it.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
im in st. paul, MN

how do I find all places you mention?

the reason Im here is doing a Wi-Fi free interent search and they listed
panera bread as a free spot. the coffee houses and book stores have something but it looks like a fee.

there were some other free places here and there listed but not near me for lunch

how do you find these free places everywhere?

Right click on the signal bar or whatever you have there and click on open wireless connection or something along those lines. It will open a window where it shows you avaliable connections in the area. You had to connect to Panera like that also. Along with Panera there should be more connections that are not encrypted. They will have names like '"Lynksis" "Netgear" or other names that were made up. Double click on one of those and let it connect.

I was stealing wirless internet from a guy for 10 months maybe more. I even logged into his wirless acount for his provider. I could have changed the password and let only me connect to the router. You can do that with anybody that has no encryption on their wirless connect. Btw there were 10 more people that were stealing connect from him. Shit is funny but people have no clue about things like that.

trytrytry said:
Phuck.....This is my last stop at Panera bread for this free internet, anyone got a tip for cleaning horseradish sause?
Are you sure it is horseradish?

What was on your screen when it happened?