damn railbird

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated
so when answering my question as to how to pay him railbird instructed me to send $500 to his charity and to give his $500 to Caroline's ....

my first thought was that this was awesome

my second thought was that i would not have done this if i had won

that made me sad

which was probably his intention all along

damn railbird

CarolineMarie

EOG Senior Member
Re: damn railbird

Thanks so much Railbird! And thanks to all other contestants and posters that have chosen to donate some or all of their winnings to the horses at Southern California Thoroughbred Rescue in 2013... we are so grateful!

Cheers and Happy 2014!

www.sctbrescue.org

Bigbill365

Banned

You dont donate to charitys?even i donate to charities.I also help out at a local place helping challenge people do projects 1 time a month

tripp

EOG Master

rail is a class act. One of the all time forum good guys for sure

i think he is really misunderstood by many posters

Jeez these damn horses must eat filet mignon for dinner. Awesome gesture Rail.

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated

Railbird one-upped Dink, say it ain't so.

Railbird's power rating just got bumped 7 pts, biggest one thread bump in history.

ComptrBob

EOG Master

Nice gesture Railbird! And even though Dink lost, he gains two more charitable deductions for 2013! :)

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Very kind and generous of you, Birdman. A job well done. :cheers

I'll match Railbird's $500 donation. Consider it on behalf of EOG and all of its great posters, Caroline.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

Railbird with the mindfuck of the year. Well played by someone who people believe has an IQ in the range of the kid from "Life Goes On".

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated
Stay out of a nice thread, idiot

Stay out of a nice thread, idiot

count me in for five bucks I like the ponies

yep no doubt that 500 came out of your pocket. "i'll...." hahahaha

Teddy kgb

Banned

White kids are starving and you give 1k to some stupid horses? C'mon Rail that ain't what the OC is all about..

J

joeybagadonuts

Nice job Kinger and Rail.

After Rail's brush with death he realized he is -5500 to go to hell, so he better start working his way back on the good side.

:cheers

railbird

EOG Master

Nice job Kinger and Rail.

After Rail's brush with death he realized he is -5500 to go to hell, so he better start working his way back on the good side.

:cheers
you don't "work" your way into heaven. It is by grace that we are saved that we are saved so that no man should boast. nothing but the blood of Jesus.

Tyrone

EOG Veteran

Its not christian like to gamble railbird. I like the dregs of society, the drunkards, the whores and rhe gamblers. Id rather hang with them than hang out with the believers who forgive pedophiles and murderers.

rainbow

EOG Master

Rail, even though I want a rematch with you one day. You are all CLASS. I wish you all the best with your health. Happy New Year to you and your family....:cheers

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

Rail please bump this thread over the summer when we are arguing over coach hires and you are using race as a betting angle in MLB. Please remind me of you being a decent guy.
Very cool gesture Rail and King,
Happy new year to all.

Brick

EOG Master

very nice of revolver and rail...nice feel good story to kick off the new year