DAMN!!!...UTEP UNDER being lit up

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated
Back to back nights that im going against the heavy line movement...SOB:smoke , but once again I really like this total...I got the over at 51, 50, and now 49.5. Utep puts up a min. of 35 and that leaves The GREEN WAVE with two touches and a BOOT!! Once again I have a touch over 3% on this pig:frustrate . I hope I can watch this one, unlike last night which I stopped watching at halftime and WON:doh1 .

GL,

MN

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated
I do realize that there are some injurries in this game (hence the movement down), but still its the O philosophy and lack of D on the field......thats what makes this the play for me.:+waving-5

GL,

MN

Once again Mr. NBA, we are in the minority and I like it. We have no worries anyways after last nights 2nd half, we are freerolling it anyways.

peteep

EOG Addicted
NBA - We will get this one! Got in at 51. I suspect it will be 3-0 at half and we will storm back just to keep it interesting.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Going against any line movement hot now. 25 cent move on Angels Salem witched. Arky St last night. Some crummy steam for sure. Nice call.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated
its been real odd.....tonights steam on the under was totally uncalled for....but hey it was easy money for and ill take it:+signs8-1

OMNIVOROUS FROG said:
Going against any line movement hot now. 25 cent move on Angels Salem witched. Arky St last night. Some crummy steam for sure. Nice call.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

peteep

EOG Addicted
Nice game, cashed on both the side and total. Congrats to all other winners.

Hopefully I don't give it back tomorrow!