Dana Jacobson

Wade

EOG Master
she looks disgusting with that man behind her

Last edited by a moderator:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Go back to playing with yourself to find Trump Russia Collusion Fvckface
Suck a dick homo. Only homo's fantasy about other posters masturbating. I bet you want to fuk me too? It ain't gonna happen faggot!

The collusion is clear. Russia if you're listening thank you.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
PUNK !

No Guy would want your Pussy.

But you fantasize about me playing with myself? You're a faggot! You a top or bottom? Dumb Alfie is asking.

The collusion is clear. The obstruction of justice is clear. Pinocchio keeps talking and lying. But he refused to talk to the prosecutors. The cover up is obvious. Release the Mueller report already.

boston massacre

EOG Master
But you fantasize about me playing with myself? You're a faggot! You a top or bottom? Dumb Alfie is asking.

The collusion is clear. The obstruction of justice is clear. Pinocchio keeps talking and lying. But he refused to talk to the prosecutors. The cover up is obvious. Release the Mueller report already.

You been Talking about Trump Russia Collusion for 2 years Punk. All Lies.

Your nothing but a Little Liberal.

Last edited by a moderator:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
You been Talking about Trump Russia Collusion for 2 years Punk. All Lies.

Your nothing but a Little Liberal Faggot.

Typical Brainless MAGAt

IF you are going to insult someone at least use proper grammar

You want to say: You Are...........

That is: YOU'RE Nothing but..................

NOT: Your....as you wrote

Didn't expect anything less from a Brainless Brainwashed Lemming of Der Fuhrer. There is a reason MAGAts how a lower IQ than those who are not

boston massacre

EOG Master
Typical Brainless MAGAt

IF you are going to insult someone at least use proper grammar

You want to say: You Are...........

That is: YOU'RE Nothing but..................

NOT: Your....as you wrote

Didn't expect anything less from a Brainless Brainwashed Lemming of Der Fuhrer. There is a reason MAGAts how a lower IQ than those who are not

Start a grammar thread for yourself, professor.

Then continue to defend all the lies that have been told about the GOAT in the White House.

Didn't expect anything less from a Loser, who has been unable to recover from a devastating beating at the ballot box.

Keep searching for that Emotional Rescue.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Start a grammar thread for yourself, professor.

Then continue to defend all the lies that have been told about the GOAT in the White House.

Didn't expect anything less from a Loser, who has been unable to recover from a devastating beating at the ballot box.

Keep searching for that Emotional Rescue.

GOAT!? LOL! More like: Jackass

BTW - We ALL lost on Nov 8. 2020. Some just haven't realized it yet

Let me guess..........you are OK with Der Fuhrer cutting all funding to the Special Olympics? And removing the "prior conditions" part of any healthcare coverage so now people will lose their life's savings as well as their life? And you are OK with significant cuts to Medicare. Medicaid, Social Security I could go on but every day this Jackass is in office we are more and more fucked and not short term but long term

Glad you are happy with him. Those of us with a brain and any shred of humanity know this guy has to go. NOW!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
GOAT!? LOL! More like: Jackass

BTW - We ALL lost on Nov 8. 2020. Some just haven't realized it yet

Let me guess..........you are OK with Der Fuhrer cutting all funding to the Special Olympics? And removing the "prior conditions" part of any healthcare coverage so now people will lose their life's savings as well as their life? And you are OK with significant cuts to Medicare. Medicaid, Social Security I could go on but every day this Jackass is in office we are more and more fucked and not short term but long term

Glad you are happy with him. Those of us with a brain and any shred of humanity know this guy has to go. NOW!

Boston Massacre is a loser. He's proudly states that he believes a lifetime criminal and con man is the Goat. What a loser!