Danica the bully? Patrick confronts Lazier after crash

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Once the two drivers were in the rescue vehicle after they crashed together near the end of the Toyota Indy 400, Lazier initially said that Patrick punched him in the head. Lazier later recanted, going along with Patrick's explanation of a poke to the forehead.

"Look, we had a difference of opinion about what happened, and we were both emotional," Lazier told the Indianapolis Star on Sunday evening. "If she said she hit me on the temple with her fingers, that's fine. It doesn't matter."

"My son hits harder than she does," Lazier, whose son Kayden is 4, told the Press-Telegram.

http://abcnews.go.com

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran
I thought all of the woman in sports wanted to be treated equally?? Then why all the fuss?? Has she won a race yet? It's great that she's out there in a male dominated sport but let's see some MORE women and lets see Danica win SOMETHING...give the headline to the guys that are doing something in that sport!!!

X

xpanda

She shouldn't be hitting the guys. God knows if a male racer gave her a 'poke in the forehead' there'd be hell to pay.