Dave Cokin, portrait of a fraud tout

Re: Dave Cokin, portrait of a fraud tout

Feist and his entire crew of losers are noting but low life thieves. It all came apart for Feist and his losers on 1/25, 1998. He had a Television program that was being carried by many stations, but Feist and his lowlifes were taking a beating in the playoffs. It got so bad that Feist GUARANTEED that the Green Bay Packers would defeat the Denver Broncos in the Super Bowl. Gave the play out for free. After the game, Feist was laughed off the air. He eventually lost his magazine business. Now he has to depend on the likes of Mark Lawrence and Don Best to get some quality air time. Feist is one of 23 'cappers that must depend on Lawrence's rag for advertising.

All Touts are frauds. Notice how the biggest fraud of all, "Phil Steele" NEVER participates in any of the Vegas tout competitions? That is because he is forbidden to do it. The rest of the touts are just as bad. Touts are a dying breed of scumbag. I know some personally and I have told them so.

pbovi

EOG Dedicated

Feist and his entire crew of losers are noting but low life thieves. It all came apart for Feist and his losers on 1/25, 1998. He had a Television program that was being carried by many stations, but Feist and his lowlifes were taking a beating in the playoffs. It got so bad that Feist GUARANTEED that the Green Bay Packers would defeat the Denver Broncos in the Super Bowl. Gave the play out for free. After the game, Feist was laughed off the air. He eventually lost his magazine business. Now he has to depend on the likes of Mark Lawrence and Don Best to get some quality air time. Feist is one of 23 'cappers that must depend on Lawrence's rag for advertising.

All Touts are frauds. Notice how the biggest fraud of all, "Phil Steele" NEVER participates in any of the Vegas tout competitions? That is because he is forbidden to do it. The rest of the touts are just as bad. Touts are a dying breed of scumbag. I know some personally and I have told them so.
How much did you bet on the Packers?

ChuckyG

EOG Master

Winky, u still friends w/ Cokin?

If so, u ever call him out on the tout-stuff?

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

Why is phil steele forbidden? I don't get it

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Winky, u still friends w/ Cokin?

If so, u ever call him out on the tout-stuff?

Sorta and No

I only called out those who said they were giving away FREE picks but then when you called to get the free pick they said in order to get the free pick you had to pay for a certain amount of days to get it. Dave never did that so I never called to try and bust him. BTW - ONLY ONE time did someone say the pick was free and gave it to me for free: Doc's Sports. I don't recall if the pick won or not but they did what they said they would and they were the ONLY ONES!

unluckysob

EOG Dedicated

I think Cokin is one of better touts. At least he tries to predict a winner. No giving out both side of game bullshit. Probably picks 50% like the rest of us.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I think Cokin is one of better touts. At least he tries to predict a winner. No giving out both side of game bullshit. Probably picks 50% like the rest of us.

Regardless of what people may think of him.............the one thing few, if any, can dispute is: He knows his stuff. He is as informed as anyone out there. The picks might not win all of the time but at least he takes the time to think things thru. Unlike many others.

Valuist

EOG Master

There's some guy named Goodfella over at Pregame. He posted four MLB season win totals (all overs). I'm on the opposite side of three of them. Anyone who only bets RSW total overs isn't very sharp.

ChuckyG

EOG Master

There's some guy named Goodfella over at Pregame. He posted four MLB season win totals (all overs). I'm on the opposite side of three of them. Anyone who only bets RSW total overs isn't very sharp.

Betting vs Goodfella (or any PG tout)...is not exactly like betting against EF Hutton.

Hes a fucking mug

railbird

EOG Master

Like I said, I am @groovinmahoovin. You keep using "Groovin" to refer to a parody account. You previously said that "I" got defensive, while now saying it was the parody who got defensive, and that Dink had already told you it was a fake Groovin. I don't understand why you said the fake Groovin was "me" after Dink had already pointed out it was an imposter account, or why you said "I" was going tout when Dink had already told you it wasn't me, but I'll just chalk it up to a weird misunderstanding.

You are already folllowing me. We interacted a couple times and I guess you didn't have "Eddie Drnk..." in your profile before, or I hadn't recalled you being on Twitter.

I'm not sure what else I can "expose" here. If someone cannot tell the difference between "grovinmahovin" and "groovinmahoovin," I'm not sure I can help them. You said Dink already told you it was a parody account, yet you still were confident enough I was "grovinmahovin" to post abou it here. What exactly am I supposed to do about it other than complain to Twitter? I reported them to Twitter last year and Twitter doesn't care. The fake Steve Fezzik on stevefezzik.com has been around for 6 years, uses Fezzik's picture etc, and he hasn't had any luck getting that site taken down, so I'm not sure what I can do about an imposter who's impostering is limited to using my nickname in the profile field.
Grooving calling out drinks dishonesty-trolling

Heim

EOG Master
Very few touts move a line but he did Sunday night with his three CFB picks......He probably made bank those years with his sales on
Feist.

Arnold Zwiffel

EOG Enthusiast
Cokin doesn't con people out of their money. He's extremely knowledgeable and has a good opinion. If someone wants to pay for that information to supposedly improve their chances of earning that is their business. No con involved.

MrTop

EOG Master
He is a hall of fame tout. He wakes up every morning firing away. His best sport is MLB. Get the Ultra package. Only 5k season. This package wins because the other smaller packages lose. This is where he makes up for it. I couldn't get it . I was laughing to hard to get it. You get his personal throw away cell phone number at least.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master
……….THE STARDUST SHOW was at it's height with LEE PETE, DONNY BADER, and JIM BROWN.

Of course, few forumville posters recall those days.

railbird

EOG Master
I don't think I ever missed a Sunday night with him on The Stardust Line.......
jk liked cokin for talking in circles and filling airtime.
Cokin doesn't con people out of their money. He's extremely knowledgeable and has a good opinion. If someone wants to pay for that information to supposedly improve their chances of earning that is their business. No con involved.
sure Dave

Mr. Pink

EOG Veteran
Correct! No one is more informed than Cokin on Baseball especially.

MrTop

EOG Master

No , the tout is giving out info that should win. Not just improve the buyers chances. If the buyer picks -7 units himself... they don't want -5 units when he buys picks. They want to win + units. When someone uses an UBER ride they pay for the whole trip not halfway.