Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's FULL CARD for the 2015 Preakness Stakes at Pimlico

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated
Will "The MeatMan" turn a profit with his Preakness Stakes FULL CARD selections?
YES -140
NO +100

To keep the tracking easy we are betting $20.00 on each race. A BEST BET selection is played $10 WIN and PLACE. A LONGSHOT ALERT selection is played either $6/$7 across the board WIN, PLACE and SHOW.

(please note we are playing our BEST BET selections in race #8, #10 and #11 across the board WIN, PLACE and SHOW)

Race #1: La Nina(#4) BEST BET! Bet this horse WIN and PLACE. Morning line is 3 to 1. TURF ONLY!

Race #2: Regal Warrior(#2) LONGSHOT ALERT! Bet this horse across the board WIN, PLACE and SHOW. Morning line is 10 to 1.

Race #3: Relentless Drive(#2) LONGSHOT ALERT! Bet this horse across the board WIN, PLACE and SHOW. Morning line is 9 to 2. TURF ONLY!

Race #4: Force the Pass(#2) BEST BET! Bet this horse WIN and PLACE. Morning line is 5 to 2. TURF ONLY!

Race #5: Happy My Way(#4) BEST BET! Bet this horse WIN and PLACE. Morning line is 5 to 2.

Race #6: Lulu Island(#7) LONGSHOT ALERT! Bet this horse across the board WIN, PLACE and SHOW. Morning line is 9 to 2. TURF ONLY!

Race #7: Bold Conquest(#5) LONGSHOT ALERT! Bet this horse across the board WIN, PLACE and SHOW. Morning line is 9 to 2.

Race #8: Loves Last Chance(#10) BEST BET! Bet this horse across the board WIN, PLACE and SHOW. Morning line is 3 to 1.

Race #9: Emotional Kitten(#3) LONGSHOT ALERT! Bet this horse across the board WIN, PLACE and SHOW. Morning line is 10 to 1. TURF ONLY!

Race #10: Gimme Da Lute(#7) BEST BET! Bet this horse across the board WIN, PLACE and SHOW. Morning line is 3 to 1.

Race #11: Ageless(#2) BEST BET! Bet this horse across the board WIN, PLACE and SHOW. Morning line is 5 to 2. TURF ONLY!

Race #12: Aripeka(#4) LONGSHOT ALERT! Bet this horse across the board WIN, PLACE and SHOW. Morning line is 8 to 1. TURF ONLY!

The Preakness Stakes Race #13: American Pharoah(#1) BEST BET! Bet this horse WIN and PLACE. Morning line is 4 to 5.

Race #14: Segovia(#9) LONGSHOT ALERT! Bet this horse across the board WIN, PLACE and SHOW. Morning line is 5 to 1.

Good luck as always to everybody. If you need to reach me you can always call 1-702-609-0930 and speak directly with me.

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's FULL CARD for the 2015 Preakness Stakes at Pimlico

:LMAOAmerican Pharaoh to WP:LMAO:doh1:LMAO

Horse is going to go off at 2-5:LMAO

Enjoy the 20 cents profit DipShit:LMAOif he even wins.

Tell BillyBob "The Runner" said to eat a dick

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's FULL CARD for the 2015 Preakness Stakes at Pimlico

I have the "NO" at -220.....sorry Meaty

dogball

EOG Master

Watch yourself Dave or this thread will come down .

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

best of luck Meaty , but American Pharoah PLACE ????

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

Watch yourself Dave or this thread will come down .

you run through all the threads at EOG that are related to Meatman and provoke him, and when he calls you a jew you start crying and bitching,you think thats mature ?

Didn't you say you were leaving, Adolf?

Jb777

EOG Dedicated

I wonder who BillyBob likes

ajt

EOG Dedicated

:LMAOAmerican Pharaoh to WP:LMAO:doh1:LMAO

Horse is going to go off at 2-5:LMAO

Enjoy the 20 cents profit DipShit:LMAOif he even wins.

Tell BillyBob "The Runner" said to eat a dick

:lol

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

CONGRATS Meaty you already better than 2 weeks ago with a 2nd place for La Nina in 1st race but you didnt bet show here:LMAO

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

really tough start again for a triple crown package day. turn it around dave

8 bets only one show ticket hit, and and a double pop best bet horse loser in race 1.. 0 for 2

but lots of racing to go and some possible monster prices on some of these Dave.. race 9 especially maybe see 18-1

938four

EOG Dedicated

ty mm

gl

Bushay

NHL Expert

Where do I apply for my refund?

bomzee

EOG Dedicated

Does Father Wehn gamble??

SlickFazzer

EOG Dedicated

Nice looking card Dave, best of luck today!

ajt

EOG Dedicated

Can I still hammer NO +100?

SlickFazzer

EOG Dedicated

the public seems to think DAVE has NO SHOT at turning a profit today...

Kraken

EOG Veteran

Its alright Dave, you'll triple up at the Belmont

ajt

EOG Dedicated

Go all in on AP to show.

Scatana Fas

EOG Addicted

Can't wait for The Beatman to tell us how many of these loser sheets he sold today. Porkchop reminds me of Joe Del, father of Mark Del. He had a football tout magazine long ago, and once predicted the National Champion that wasn't favored before the season. For the next 20+ years, he would remind readers of that lucky win. Same crap here with another loser tout.

slyone66

EOG Master

Typical Tout Faillllllllllllllllllll:LMAO

SlickFazzer

EOG Dedicated

Sly,

How is Dave's card holding up?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

holy cow this is a horrible set of picks so far..still time to catch a couple but getting deep 10 races done already

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

holy cow this is a horrible set of picks so far..still time to catch a couple but getting deep 10 races done already

I have seen a 2nd place on chalk in the first and a 3rd place in the 3rd race the rest is still waiting to finish the races

ChuckyG

EOG Master

any live tote board link for Preak?

yisman

EOG Master

Meathead finally got a winning horse in the 11th race

I heard Fazzer's screams of delight as he whipped himself.

horse went off at 6/5, though, so not much help there

lap18

EOG Dedicated

Meaty might ban himself after this. Cmon Dave... Get AP in at a nice 4/5 shot.

yisman

EOG Master

dead heat for third with the second fave, that won't help the show payoff

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

HEY DAVE WELCOME to PREAKNESS day! race 11 you got a 6-5 winner!!!

well done...

ajt

EOG Dedicated

2 Ageless $4.60 $3.20 $2.20

Meatman is making a comeback.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

meat gets a 4-5 winner in american Pharoah!!!

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

place ticket was actually a slight overlay that was his best bet of the entire board today actually...