Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated
Monday November 6th 2017

Play #1:
PHOENIX SUNS +1 (current line at Bookmaker)

Current NBA "ATS" Record: 0 wins - 0 losses - 0 pushes

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

cheapseats

EOG Master
Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017 - 2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017 - 2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

BOL with the ballers meaty

rico1

EOG Master

Knock em out Dave

Jb777

EOG Dedicated

Nobody knows Tulane football like the Scandaliatos

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Final score: Nets 98 Suns 92.

Next.

Mr. Pink

EOG Veteran

Welcome Back

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Monday November 6th 2017

Play #1:
PHOENIX SUNS +1 (current line at Bookmaker)

Current NBA "ATS" Record: 0 wins - 0 losses - 0 pushes

The Brooklyn Nets beat the Phoenix Suns 98 to 92.

Loser.

Current Record: 0 wins and 1 loss and 0 ties

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Welcome Back

Thanks, Mr. Pink.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

BOL with the ballers meaty

Thanks, Cap!

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Knock em out Dave

You got it, brother!

Get'em next time Meatman!

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Tuesday November 7th 2017

Play #2:
INDIANA PACERS +2(-120 buying 1/2 point) (current line at Bookmaker)

Current NBA "ATS" Record: 0 wins - 1 loss - 0 pushes

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Las Vegas bettors can visit Wynn, Stations or CGT properties to find the Pacers +2 (-110).

Good luck, Dave.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Play #2:

So many numbers here yet Dave omits Indiana's betting number: 706.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Domantas Sabonis will not play tonight for the Pacers after scoring 16 points in Sunday night's loss to the Knicks.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Las Vegas bettors can visit Wynn, Stations or CGT properties to find the Pacers +2 (-110).

Good luck, Dave.

If I take +1.5 points I get bashed.

If I would have taken +2 points I would have been bashed.

This is a TOUGH CROWD around here, but I will the first to admit this thread has been VERY CALM since it has been started and I would like to keep it that way.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

So many numbers here yet Dave omits Indiana's betting number: 706.

Instead of bashing me for not including the betting number, how about a COMPLIMENT on the title of the thread?

I noticed you did not need to change anything.

Right?

PS Why did you delete my consecutive posts from JK, JK, JK, JK and JK thread?

That didn't make you laugh/smile??

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Made me chuckle.

But the mockery was over the top.

I like to keep the thread titles clean or clear of any nonsense.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Final score: Pelicans 117 Pacers 112.

A disastrous final minute for the Pacers.

Block out for God's sake.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated

Meatman is a consistent losing handicapper a la Brandon Lang. Keep the fade plays coming. Once he falls far enough behind he kills the thread. If Meat was winning he wouldn't be renting cheap hotel rooms to stay in and look like a banged up 65 year old.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Get them next time Meat...

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Play #2:

The New Orleans Pelicans beat the Indiana Pacers 117 to 112.

Loser.

Current Record: 0 wins and 2 losses and 0 ties for -2.30 units

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated

In Meat I Trust:cheers

kane

EOG master

In Meat I Trust:cheers

You probably shouldn't trust a tout who buys a half point on a 1.5 point dog in the NBA

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Wednesday November 8th 2017

Play #3:
LOS ANGELES LAKERS +7(WA)

Current NBA "ATS" Record: 0 wins - 2 losses - 0 pushes for -2.30 units

kane

EOG master

Not to bust balls, but where exactly was +7 WA at the time of your post

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Wednesday November 8th 2017

Play #3:
LOS ANGELES LAKERS +7(WA)

Current NBA "ATS" Record: 0 wins - 2 losses - 0 pushes for -2.30 units

The Boston Celtics beat the Los Angeles Lakers 107 to 96.

Loser.

Current NBA "ATS" Record: 0 wins - 3 losses - 0 pushes for -3.40 units

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

This thread is nearly as bad as Baseball Zealot's BIG ANNOUNCEMENT.

Dave, college hoop season starts Friday night.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Merely poking fun, Dave.

Merely poking fun.

kane

EOG master

I'll ask you again Dave, where was +7 WA at the time of your post? I'm not trying to give you a hard time, I just don't think you're being honest here

Paleface

EOG 500 Champion Dec. 2013

The line opened at +9.5 so we all know it was available at some time. The game lost anyways.

kane

EOG master

The line opened at +9.5 so we all know it was available at some time. The game lost anyways.

Yes, +7 was available, but at the time of his post it wasn't. Like I said, I'm not looking to bust balls, but if he's going to keep a picks thread, I don't think I'm asking too much for him to be honest with his lines, that's all. How many guys want to tail him, but when they try to play the Lakers +7, they can't find that number. The fact the play lost is immaterial, if he posts a line that's WA, it should be

alfie

EOG Dedicated

will #1 add a hundred ($100) dollar bonus for a 0-10?

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated

How many guys want to tail him

None

kane

EOG master

Yes, +7 was available, but at the time of his post it wasn't. Like I said, I'm not looking to bust balls, but if he's going to keep a picks thread, I don't think I'm asking too much for him to be honest with his lines, that's all. How many guys want to tail him, but when they try to play the Lakers +7, they can't find that number. The fact the play lost is immaterial, if he posts a line that's WA, it should be

Bump

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Get them next time Meat....

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

How much would you like to wager that the line was seven(7) points at Bovada when I bet it?

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Thursday November 9th 2017

Play #4:
DENVER NUGGETS+2(WA)

Current NBA "ATS" Record: 0 wins - 3 losses - 0 pushes for -3.40 units

kane

EOG master

How much would you like to wager that the line was seven(7) points at Bovada when I bet it?

When you posted the play you didn't specify Bovada, you said the play was WA, we both know the play wasn't WA at the time of your post. I'm glad you corrected yourself by now saying where you got your line since 7 wasn't WA. BTW, I'm also on Denver tonight, GL