Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

kane

EOG master
Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

Sunday 4-08-2018 (play #195 - #200)

BOSTON BRUINS -1.5 Goals(+175)
ANAHEIM DUCKS -1.5 Goals(+200)
COLORADO AVALANCHE +230
COLORADO AVALANCHE +1.5 Goals(-110)
TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING -1.5 Goals(+120)
new jersey @ tampa bay UNDER 5.5(+110)

Current NHL Hockey record: 75 wins - 119 losses - 0 ties for -12.15 units

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

And you talk shit about Javy, LMAO

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated
Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

Thursday 4-12-2018 (play #195 - #200)

COLORADO AVALANCHE +230

The above post should say Thursday April 12th 2018 or 4-12-2018.

COLORADO AVALANCHE +230

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

And you talk shit about Javy, LMAO

Are you going to make any jokes today about people in church on Sunday getting shot and killed.

You are one(1) sorry MFer, son.

kane

EOG master

Are you going to make any jokes today about people in church on Sunday getting shot and killed.

You are one(1) sorry MFer, son.

Nice deflection to take the attention away from your shitty record. You give Javy shit for his pick thread when yours is down 12 units, funny shit son

kane

EOG master

Now Meatball will post how many texts he gets per day, LMAO

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Come on pussy.

Make a joke about people getting killed in church on a Sunday you worthless piece of shit.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Another Internet tough guy who would never say anything to my face.

Sad.

kane

EOG master

Touched a nerve did I? Your combined pick threads are down over 19 units, please tell us about how many people text you for picks, son

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Touched a nerve did I? Your combined pick threads are down over 19 units, please tell us about how many people text you for picks, son

Nope.

You're just another pussy in this world hiding behind his computer.

Sad.

kane

EOG master

Nope.

You're just another pussy in this world hiding behind his computer.

Sad.

I'm not hiding from anyone, just pointing out the hypocrisy in you calling out Javy, when his pick thread is in the plus, while all three of your pick threads are in the minus. I know a hypocrite when I see one, son

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

I'm not hiding from anyone, just pointing out the hypocrisy in you calling out Javy, when his pick thread is in the plus, while all three of your pick threads are in the minus. I know a hypocrite when I see one, son

And I know a pussy when I see one(1).

A HUGE pussy!

Sad.

ChuckyG

EOG Master

Meat, good luck in the playoffs. You have the stones to post your picks + that should be respected.

Compare that to Dave Malinsky. Guy hasn't posted a pick in 20 years...but that doesn't stop him from telling everyone how smart he is.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Meat, good luck in the playoffs. You have the stones to post your picks + that should be respected.

Compare that to Dave Malinsky. Guy hasn't posted a pick in 20 years...but that doesn't stop him from telling everyone how smart he is.

IF he had balls, he'd bet on his plays rather than push the guaranteed losers off to mentally challenged clients.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

IF he had balls, he'd bet on his plays rather than push the guaranteed losers off to mentally challenged clients.

I bet every one(1) son.

It's you who does not bet.

Right?

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

I bet every one(1) son.

It's you who does not bet.

Right?

I've proven I bet large on games, you may want to try another tactic.

I would bet you don't bet more than $100 on any of your dog shit plays. After all, you're 48 years old and don't own property and sleep in a pay by the hour hooker hotel

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

I've proven I bet large on games, you may want to try another tactic.

I would bet you don't bet more than $100 on any of your dog shit plays. After all, you're 48 years old and don't own property and sleep in a pay by the hour hooker hotel

:doh1
:+clueless
:LMAO

Bushay

NHL Expert

Any playoff picks Dave?

Bushay

NHL Expert

ok. Too late now. Catch you tomorrow night.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Any playoff picks Dave?

I posted them hours ago.

You can't find them because there is to much shit in this thread.

Sad.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated

Meatmush has another, yes another losing day. He goes 2-4 on the day. He's now a horrific 77-123 for -12.30 for the year. He's losing at every single sport he's selling picks. The losses just keep pilling up.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

The above post should say Thursday April 12th 2018 or 4-12-2018.

COLORADO AVALANCHE +230

The MeatMan goes two(2) wins and four(4) losses on Thursday for -1.15 units.

Current NHL Hockey record: 77 wins - 123 losses - 0 ties for -13.30 units

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Friday 4-13-2018 (play #201)

l.a. kings @ vegas golden knights OVER 5 Goals(-120)

Bushay

NHL Expert

You have to carry a voodoo doll around with you wherever you go. No one can be this unlucky.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

BANG!

The MeatMan NAILS the Philadelphia Flyers +180 on Friday night!!

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated

Another loss that isn't even close for Meat. Most handicappers try to hide their results. Not really sure what Meat is trying to accomplish as his picks are going into the abyss.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Friday 4-13-2018 (play #201)

l.a. kings @ vegas golden knights OVER 5 Goals(-120)

The Vegas Golden Knights beat the Los Angeles Kings 2 to 1.

Loser.

Current NHL Hockey record: 77 wins - 124 losses - 0 ties for -14.50 units

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Saturday 4-14-2018 (play #202)

SAN JOSE SHARKS +135

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Late night action in Anaheim.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

SAN JOSE SHARKS +135

Final score: San Jose 3 Anaheim 2.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

SAN JOSE SHARKS +135

The San Jose Sharks beat the Anaheim Ducks 3 to 2.

Current NHL Hockey record: 78 wins - 124 losses - 0 ties for -13.15 units

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Sunday 4-15-2018 (play #203)

COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS +135

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Sunday 4-15-2018 (play #203)

COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS +135

The Columbus Blue Jackets beat the Washington Capitals five(5) to four(4).

WINNER!!

Current NHL Hockey record: 79 wins - 124 losses - 0 ties for -11.80 units

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Monday 4-16-2018 (play #204 - #206)

TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS -1.5 Goals(+270)
NASHVILLE PREDATORS -1.5 Goals(+185)
TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING -1.5 Goals(+210)

Current NHL Hockey record: 79 wins - 124 losses - 0 ties for -11.80 units

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated

Another losing day! This has to get old Meat? 1-2 on the day down another -.30. Now 80-126 for -12.10. Keep telling yourself this is the day your luck changes.

kane

EOG master

Another losing day! This has to get old Meat? 1-2 on the day down another -.30. Now 80-126 for -12.10. Keep telling yourself this is the day your luck changes.

Hey Wizzard, we need to find a sport the Meatball can win at, maybe he should try soccer

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated

It was not a losing day. He went 1-2 for +0.7u

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated

My bad. So used to grading his losing days. Grading the Miami Marlins play threw me off. Lol

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

My bad. So used to grading his losing days. Grading the Miami Marlins play threw me off. Lol

What a sorry life you must live, son.

Sad.