David Price a favorite over Liriano

Re: David Price a favorite over Liriano

mo - when you say something is fact and it turns out it isn't, do you apologize for being rude about it?

mofome

Banned

mo - when you say something is fact and it turns out it isn't, do you apologize for being rude about it?

ID, post your questions about other topics in the appropriate threads. You are either lost or on something. Get some sleep and sober up. Everything will be better in the morning.

LOL. mo, it was posted, but you've been avoiding it like the plague. facts are facts sweetie.

mofome

Banned

LOL. mo, it was posted, but you've been avoiding it like the plague. facts are facts sweetie.

Avoiding what? You are out of your mind. I don't need to, or care to, avoid anything and nothing I said was 'rude'. Please address your issues in the appropriate manner or, at least, soberly.

:doh1

avoiding the issue by saying i have been drinking is cute....mo, you cannot avoid the subject...you are going to have to deal with it at some point. you made a post that something was fact, and it turned out not to be fact. do you see the elephant in the room, mo? LOL

mofome

Banned

avoiding the issue by saying i have been drinking is cute....mo, you cannot avoid the subject...you are going to have to deal with it at some point. you made a post that something was fact, and it turned out not to be fact. do you see the elephant in the room, mo? LOL

ID, for one million dollars I couldn't tell you what in the hell you're talking about; not as if that is something new. I honestly think you've lost whatever mind you may have had. I am worried about nada, I could not be happier, I just don't what else to tell you.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

interesting thread. :+textinb3

I've had a very hard time gaging Liriano this year...at moments he looks great and then at others he really struggles with his command and leaves the ball up in the zone. Price seems to throw a lot of pitches to get where he needs to be...a 5 inning type of starter from what I have seen. Only lean I have is ff under and possibly the Twins as a dog.

mofome

Banned

interesting thread.

I've had a very hard time gaging Liriano this year...at moments he looks great and then at others he really struggles with his command and leaves the ball up in the zone. Price seems to throw a lot of pitches to get where he needs to be...a 5 inning type of starter from what I have seen. Only lean I have is ff under and possibly the Twins as a dog.

talking bases in a bases thread, there we go.

Yeah liri is tough to figure, i imagined he would be a bit of a fav over the rook, but i guess the big sluggers in minn are lefties bringing down their value a bit.

diogee

Yeah but Twins have not faired too bad against lefties and sit 3rd in the mlb in rbi vs leftie and sport a decent .281 with 15hrs off of lefties. Just can't see Price going too deep so the pen could be in early...they did get a solid game out of Shields so their pen isn't too used up.

mofome

Banned

Yeah but Twins have not faired too bad against lefties and sit 3rd in the mlb in rbi vs leftie and sport a decent .281 with 15hrs off of lefties. Just can't see Price going too deep so the pen could be in early...they did get a solid game out of Shields so their pen isn't too used up.

Yeah I always confuse myself more when i look too much at the righty/lefty splits. obviously some lefties are much different than others.

2348ji23e

Mo, it should be pretty easy to spot the elephant in the room. Her name stars with "I" and ends with "dentity.":cheers

tripp

EOG Master

No way could they make TB a dog at home, even with Minnesota having the pitching advantage. Minnesota might be a good play, but Price does have some filthy stuff. Still young though, and he really struggled with command in his first start. I would lean to the under here, but who knows with these young guys on the mound. They could both be electric, or they could both be out of the game by the 5th.

Sinickel

EOG Enthusiast

Tough decision for me I have both Liriano and Price on my fantasy team but can only throw one of them. I think I'm going with Liriano just because on perceived pitch count for Price.:+clueless

Mofome is testy these days. His NBA advce has been less than electric..

Let me yell out the window to the people waiting to catch the 12:59 Las Vegas Boulevard bus to SouthPoint.

"Hey, Maria, Orlando or Cleveland, tonight?

"Senor, wait on the Mofome pick. We bet against him. This is how we pay for our rent and our food."

Wade

EOG Master

Price is a stud but he throws too many damn pitches. It'll be a miracle if he pitches 5 innings.

diogee

Still can't come close to getting a bead on Liriano...looks decent for a couple of innings and then implodes for one. Price looking pretty good...10k through 5 but almost 100 pitches as expected.