Define "Woke"

kane

EOG master
The dumb bitch can't explain what woke is, but she was right when she said this would go viral, LMAO

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Woke is never challenging your brainwashing and continuing to vote Democrat thinking you're on the right side of history while you watch the people you voted for bail out millionaires and billionaires in yet another bank bailout, endorse the mutilation of kids who aren't old enough to vote or drink alcohol through gender reassignment surgery, and pump billions into the industrial military complex through endless wars.

Hope that clears it up for you dipshits.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Woke is never challenging your brainwashing and continuing to vote Democrat thinking you're on the right side of history while you watch the people you voted for bail out millionaires and billionaires in yet another bank bailout, endorse the mutilation of kids who aren't old enough to vote or drink alcohol through gender reassignment surgery, and pump billions into the industrial military complex through endless wars.

Hope that clears it up for you dipshits.

Biden Has The Economy, Inflation, China, Ukraine, Transportation, Immigration, Energy, Crime, Banks, Along With Everything Else In America.

Completely Fucked Up.

None Of These Problems Existed Under Trump.

And Not 1 Democratic Liberal Cool Aid Drinker, Will Prove Me Wrong.

That's A Guarantee.

You're All Passive Twitter Pussies.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Lol. She wrote a book on wokeness and can't even define it. Lol

Hicklibs on Parade​

The queering of the American frontier.​

So you want to reclaim the frontier? Secure the few states left that are still safe for families? Preserve the prairies those wicked coastal elites scorn as “flyover county” and “Jesus Land”? You want to return to a mythical Main Street, U.S.A., where homemade apple pies cool on every windowsill and American flags fly on every porch?

Such places still exist, but there’s a new sheriff in town—and he’s wearing size 12 Lucite pleasers and a bulging spandex g-string.

GettyImages-1385207816.jpeg

MrTop

EOG Master
Blackburn fucked up in her questioning though.

She should have asked her first if she's a woman.

Driverless-Truck Deliveries to Start at Kroger’s Dallas Stores​

• Four vehicles will travel 60-mile loops beginning next quarter
  • Deal adds to Gatik’s business with Sam’s Club, Pitney Bowes

more robots

MrTop

EOG Master

First Republic Set to Get $30 Billion of Deposits in Rescue​

• JPMorgan, Citi, BofA among big banks that would contribute
  • Details of the deal may be announced as soon as Thursday

mr merlin

EOG Master
So anyone who is trans is "woke"? LMAO
Probably. Dont confuse trans with gay - lots of faggs are conservative, they tend to stay in the shadows(think Lindsey), the weirdo's that dress up and go parading around...woke, woke, woke.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Woke is when you're so brainwashed.......

Brainwashed like a 5 foot tall midget acting like he's a big man on the forums?

You hate the world, you hate your life, you hate yourself.

I can't blame you for any of it, woke bastard, you should feel that way.

Nothing worse than an internet blowhard desperately trying to be someone here in cyberspace.

Fuck you midget boy.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I don't care that he's unbelievably short, I do care he's a fucking asshole talking about people's wives and shit.....

I'm done being cordial with this kid, that's a fact.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
What are Bushay, Bigrunner, and Winkyduck doing every time they subject the rest of us to their keyboard vomit?

LOL. McIrish is butthurt because I made a comment about what my CPA recommended about filing taxes as a professional gambler that contradicted what he said.

That was at Peeps. He's THAT sore about it that he had to bring his crying over here.

Pay no attention to the retard.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
LOL. McIrish is butthurt because I made a comment about what my CPA recommended about filing taxes as a professional gambler that contradicted what he said.

That was at Peeps. He's THAT sore about it that he had to bring his crying over here.

Pay no attention to the retard.

No one is butthurt, we're laughing our asses off at you trying to be a BIG BALLER in Vegas.

Anyone want to see the SBR picks? Dude comes up to the belt buckle of everyone in the place.

Told us recently he was a Big-10 superstar hoops player, LMFAO!!

Now he says because he paid to have his taxes done he's a high roller? No shit, it's bizarre.

When you see his size it explains why he tries to fing hard here in cyberspace to be someone......

I'm still laughing.

We move on.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I'm not crying, I'm laughing like everyone else is......

Both at this incident and the pic of you at the SBR party.

BTW I just got sent verified information that Monkey is indeed a stiff. Others got the same information I did.

Not just the 20 year old rumor shit he throws at me, but some real debts he's been running from for a while now.

Stay tuned.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Oh. Who did I stiff again, nephew?

I'm not your nephew, midget boy.

You know EXACTLY who you stiffed, the question is are you going to pay up or not?

I think I know the answer.

BTW others of merit also got the same information, this has been verified by several insiders in the industry.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Right, you got internet rumors to try and deflect off what you have been doing in real life.

I don't blame you for trying to use that 20+ year old rumor, that's probably your best play right now stiff boy.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I'm not your nephew, midget boy.

You know EXACTLY who you stiffed, the question is are you going to pay up or not?

I think I know the answer.

BTW others of merit also got the same information, this has been verified by several insiders in the industry.

This is pathetic even for a degenerate stiff piece of shit like you.

Project some more, nephew.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

This is pathetic even for a degenerate stiff piece of shit like you.

Project some more, nephew.

Deflection attempt noted.....

So you aren't going to take care of it, midget boy?

That's what I thought, stiff.

Hope they beat the fuck out of your stupid ass when they find you.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I know he's the employee in the midget toss at the Aria.....

If you're one of the many he owes I'd start by looking there.

Early word is he owes north of 115k......

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
And you cemented yourself as a fing stiff.

All this time I thought you were just another internet blowhard....

In reality you were playing the big shot trying to get more credit from people unaware who you are.

Nice try midget boy.