Define "Woke"

mr merlin

EOG Master
Big Three Account for More Than Half of ASML's Sales

Intel's new enthusiasm for EUV should send that even higher

Source: Bloomberg supply chain analysis

As the world’s only maker of such machines, ASML has left its rivals in the dust and shown how difficult it would be for a potential Chinese competitor to emerge.

“It’s not even remotely possible” for anyone to catch up with ASML anytime soon, said Douglas O’Laughlin, an analyst at Fabricated Knowledge, an industry newsletter. “There is the potential for some kind of inflection that we’re not privy to right now. But all the people who would know how to do it probably work for ASML.”

Access to ASML’s most advanced machines has dictated which companies succeed in the industry. Intel, which was slow to adopt EUV machines, fell off its perch as the world’s largest chipmaker last year after holding that spot for close to 30 years. TSMC, which took advantage of the new technology more quickly and is ASML’s biggest customer, is on course for that title this year, according to analysts’ projections, overtaking Samsung and relegating the US company to the third spot.

china 25 years behind the USA... joe moves quickly to move taiwan chip factory to arizona and securing ASML with the netherlands to shut china out with a perfect game.... the biggest move in 50 years to secure the US lead with computer chips

jina is upset
You really think building 1 or 2 chip plants is going to solve everything? Taiwan prob has 100 or more, and china will have them all soon.

MrTop

EOG Master
You really think building 1 or 2 chip plants is going to solve everything? Taiwan prob has 100 or more, and china will have them all soon.

i know you do not know this... but i will tell you that taiwan has the best chips from ASML...they will be open next year... it is the quality of the chip... china wants the machine from the netherlands and cannot get it.. it is called top secret. More important than oil

the netherlands has the machine that makes the chips... china does not have the advanced machine ..china has one that is 25 years behind the netherlands machine... you can make all the factories you want you still do not have the advanced machine

Presidents Donald Trump and Joe Biden have done everything to ensure that China is a couple of generations behind in chips. No company is more critical to that effort than ASML.

do you understand ?

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
i know you do not know this... but i will tell you that taiwan has the best chips from ASML...they will be open next year... it is the quality of the chip... china wants the machine from the netherlands and cannot get it.. it is called top secret. More important than oil

the netherlands has the machine that makes the chips... china does not have the advanced machine ..china has one that is 25 years behind the netherlands machine... you can make all the factories you want you still do not have the advanced machine

Presidents Donald Trump and Joe Biden have done everything to ensure that China is a couple of generations behind in chips. No company is more critical to that effort than ASML.

do you understand ?
Hmmm, generations ahead huh? How come everything in china is brand new and works while everything in this country is falling apart?

MrTop

EOG Master
Hmmm, generations ahead huh? How come everything in china is brand new and works while everything in this country is falling apart?

you don't listen to putin comrade

putin said the country that figures out AI the best will be the leader. That is why china said they were getting contained by the USA.
The US won't ok the netherlands sale of ASML to china

all you have to do is read. Time to get a newspaper.

MrTop

EOG Master
With the company’s high-end machines churning out chips that can also go into state-of-the-art weapons and artificial intelligence devices, ASML is effectively being treated as critical infrastructure for US national security and has become a target of industrial espionage for China.

MrTop

EOG Master
What have we learned from the EOG libtards in the past month?

1. They hate it when anyone boycotts massive international corporations.
2. They love bank bailouts for millionaires and billionaires.

They're fighting the good fight! Just ask them! LOL.

Jim Rickards

@JamesGRickards
·

Biden was in Ireland two weeks ago. When asked about it by a child today, Biden couldn't recall where he was. Another child helped out by shouting, "Ireland!" Maybe that child would make a more competent president.

kane

EOG master
Will they actually sell more magazines with a trans on the cover? I can’t believe so, so what is the agenda here?
I don't work for SI, so I can't answer your question, but I saw where this isn't the first time they've had a trans in the swimsuit issue, I read that they've done it before, I don't read SI so I don't know

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I don't work for SI, so I can't answer your question, but I saw where this isn't the first time they've had a trans in the swimsuit issue, I read that they've done it before, I don't read SI so I don't know
Martha,Stewart is also on some of the covers. SI has long jumped the shark on the swimsuit edition.

kane

EOG master
Time to add another company to the alt right "woke" list, guess the snowflakes will be eating chicken elsewhere

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Well, this is certainly surprising. A Democrat coporate bootlicker being put in a position of power...

California Democrat who opposed anti-tech bills is top contender for key role on antitrust subcommittee​

• A California Democrat who has opposed efforts to reform competition laws to crack down on the tech industry is the leading contender to become the highest ranking Democrat on the House Judiciary subcommittee on antitrust.
  • Rep. Lou Correa, who represents a portion of Southern California, is being discussed as the likely successor to prior Ranking Member David Cicilline, D-R.I., according to four sources who spoke on background about private discussions.
  • If Correa ascends to the role, it would represent a stark reversal in attitude at the top of the subcommittee, which just a few years earlier led a massive investigation of Amazon, Apple, Google and Facebook that found each maintained monopoly power.

MrTop

EOG Master
Well, this is certainly surprising. A Democrat coporate bootlicker being put in a position of power...

California Democrat who opposed anti-tech bills is top contender for key role on antitrust subcommittee​

• A California Democrat who has opposed efforts to reform competition laws to crack down on the tech industry is the leading contender to become the highest ranking Democrat on the House Judiciary subcommittee on antitrust.
  • Rep. Lou Correa, who represents a portion of Southern California, is being discussed as the likely successor to prior Ranking Member David Cicilline, D-R.I., according to four sources who spoke on background about private discussions.
  • If Correa ascends to the role, it would represent a stark reversal in attitude at the top of the subcommittee, which just a few years earlier led a massive investigation of Amazon, Apple, Google and Facebook that found each maintained monopoly power.

how the heck did the LBQ people get the whole month of june when the military vets get 2 days a year?

mr merlin

EOG Master
how the heck did the LBQ people get the whole month of june when the military vets get 2 days a year?
Brainwashing requires repetition, in order to normalize deviant acts you need pound the message again and again, a day or two just isn't enough.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Excellent news, but to really solve the problem they need to announce that any victim of trans surgery(or their families) may now kill the Dr's and nurses who performed it without charges.

1685892542432.png

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
You should watch this. It’s important. Especially once you get about halfway through.

It’s free for one more day.

I'm not a huge fan of Matt Walsh (I much prefer Shapiro's content on the Daily Wire) but I think it's telling how much backlash he got because he got from the militant left over "What is a Woman?"
The mentality of the Alphabet Mafia has gone from, "We just want to get married and be equal" to "You must agree with everything we say or you're a Bigot". Of course, that always was the plan.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I'm not a huge fan of Matt Walsh (I much prefer Shapiro's content on the Daily Wire) but I think it's telling how much backlash he got because he got from the militant left over "What is a Woman?"
The mentality of the Alphabet Mafia has gone from, "We just want to get married and be equal" to "You must agree with everything we say or you're a Bigot". Of course, that always was the plan.

He did a really good job with this documentary. You should watch it if you haven't. It starts out where it seems a little confrontational but he starts getting into some really sinister shit about halfway through. I had no idea about Lupron and how they were sued by the federal government in 2001 until watching this video.

My opinion, which he doesn't really get into, is that the same actors that pushed the COVID nonsense, from lockdowns to masks to vaccine mandates, are the same people pushing this agenda. It has to come from a centralized source. It's too coincidental that all of it is happening at once - that all of these corporations are making decisions to cater to the agenda at the same time, that all of these states are enacting laws at the same time, that all of these "activists" are protesting at the same time, that people are being silenced for stating their opinions, etc.

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
Steven A. Smith'S Had Enough Of Lying Communist Democratic Wing , Of America's Media.

ESPN Host Stephen A. Smith Is Fed Up with Silence About Black-on-Black Gun Crime​

The outspoken host of ESPN’s “First Take” and “The Stephen A. Smith Show” podcast is fed up with black-on-black crime and the silence that surrounds it.

Smith is right to be angry. Over the long holiday weekend, fifty-three Americans were indeed shot in Chicago alone. According to ABC7 Chicago, “the shooting victims range in age from 2 to 77 years old, representing every part of the city” despite efforts made by politicians and community organizations.

DEMOCRATIC CITY.

NOTHING NEW !

Full Of Scum.