definitive proof we never went to moon--try to defy me

DimeDR

Banned

The moon is about one quarter the size of Earth and it has about one-sixth of the Earth's gravity. It is made up of rock and dust. There is no air or life on the moon that we know of. There is no wind or weather on the moon. The footprints left there by the Apollo astronauts will remain there for many years because of this.

all the shills who have ever said we went to moon, i would love to see you explain the below video i have enclosed ... this video is off NASA's official site, untouched by public ... watch the flag football rag in Naut's back pocket (happens off the bat for close to a minute), and please explain how this could be possible ...

i will give you a hint, it was done on a sound stage in NV with Disney's help and the apollo 11 mission, anyhow, was directed by Stanley Kubrick ... no matter this clown naut bends and staggers due to the puppeteers wires jerking him around like all vids show, but the wind moving the rag is just hysterical and damning beyond any help a eveb veteran shill can undo ...

ive combed these vids for over a year... there are tons of them and i still cant believe how sloppy and pompous Nasa is allowing them to remain online ... I have DLed tons so I dont care if they ever take site down ...

click this and you need realplayer ... get out of your paradigms, peeps, this matrix of Moon hoax is about to be shattered.

(3 minutes 41 seconds) click that and get back to me:houra

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate
Re: definitive proof we never went to moon--try to defy me

This isn't really happening

NASA astronauts to drink their own urine
As NASA prepared to double the number of astronauts living aboard the International Space Station, nothing did more for crew bonding than a machine being launched aboard the space shuttle Endeavour on Friday.

Nov 15th,2008
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...NASA-astronauts-to-drink-their-own-urine.html

It's a water-recycling device that will process the crew's urine for communal consumption.
"We did blind taste tests of the water," said NASA's Bob Bagdigian, the system's lead engineer. "Nobody had any strong objections. Other than a faint taste of iodine, it is just as refreshing as any other kind of water."
"I've got some in my fridge," he added. "It tastes fine to me."

Delivery of the $250 million wastewater recycling gear is among the primary goals of NASA's 124th shuttle mission, which was due to launch at 7.55pm EST on Friday [11/14/2008]from the Kennedy Space Center in Florida.
With no technical issues, NASA managers told the launch team on Friday morning to fuel the shuttle for lift-off, a three-hour operation to pump 500,000 gallons (1.9 million litres) of liquid hydrogen and liquid oxygen into the spaceship's tank for the 8.5-minute climb into orbit.
If the shuttle lifts off on time, it would arrive at the space station on Sunday so astronauts could begin 11 to 12 days of home improvements.

In addition to the water recycler, Endeavour carries two small bedrooms, the station's first refrigerator, new exercise gear, and perhaps most important for a growing crew ? a second lavatory.
"With six people you really do need to have a two-bathroom house. It's a lot more convenient and a lot more efficient," said Endeavour astronaut Sandra Magnus, who will take over as a space station flight engineer from Greg Chamitoff.
Mr Chamitoff has been aboard the outpost since the last shuttle flight in June.

NASA wants to make sure the water recycling system is working well before adding another three astronauts to the station's crew.
Reusing water will become essential once NASA retires its space shuttles, which produce water as a by-product of their electrical systems. Rather than dumping the water overboard, NASA has been transferring it to the space station.

But the shuttle's days are numbered. Only 10 flights remain, including a final servicing call to the Hubble Space Telescope. NASA is preparing to end the program in 2010, after which Russian Soyuz spacecraft will be the only way to ferry crew to the space station.
"We can't be delivering water all the time for six crew," said space station flight director Ron Spencer. "Recycling is a must."
NASA expects to process about six gallons (23 litres) of water per day with the new device. The goal is to recover about 92 per cent of the water from the crew's urine and moisture in the air.

The wastewater is processed using an extensive series of purification techniques, including distillation ? which is somewhat tricky in microgravity ? filtration, oxidation, and ionization.
The final step is the addition of iodine to control microbial growth, Mr Bagdigian said.
The device is intended to process a full day's worth of wastewater in less than 24 hours.
"Today's drinking water was yesterday's waste," Mr Bagdigian added.

DimeDR

Banned

funnierst thing, the biggest moon shill on youtube couldnt even reply when he saw this vid i posted--he always tried lashing out in past, this one sent him reeling ... i wish people would see thru the shams this gov has hoisted upon the sheep since we first started this country, even tho it seems worse in last 50 years, but anyhow .... Moon believers, you guys have swallowed your tongue here LMAO

Fictionman

EOG Addicted

Dime,

It's time to work up some new material.

I'm sure he has spent many years to come up with this nonsense,why don't we all tell him we believe it and he will either go away or spend more time on the twin towers.:rolleyes:

DimeDR

Banned

please tell me the cloth isnt moving on its own, that is all.

you guys kill me ... how do you avoid getting hit by busses?

scrimmage

definitive proof we never went to moon--try to defy me

click this and you need realplayer ... get out of your paradigms, peeps, this matrix of Moon hoax is about to be shattered.

Dime;
You're totally off course on calling the Apollo program moon landings hoaxes.
Let's focus on the video it's not "definitive proof" of anything it's just your interpretation of it.

You said:
watch the flag football rag in Naut's back pocket (happens off the bat for close to a minute), and please explain how this could be possible ...
Well watching the video it looked like the flap of a backpack lifting up in the low moon gravity as the 2 astronauts were collecting samples.
You challenge someone to "defy you"?that's how a true believer would describe it if anyone questioned their view.

As opposed to the 1 time/day[in execution] event that the 9/11 conspiracy pulled off,just the missions of the Apollo program ran almost 10 years,and the sheer number of people involved would make it easier to actually land on the moon then maintain a cover-up of such immense proportions.
Where was the line between fakery and reality in your opinion.All those Saturn V's witnessed by the public weren't launched?The technical and support people at Cape Canaveral were involved?The astronauts,recovery teams?How many people using 60's/70's technology would've been needed to recreate a lie on a sound stage?

Below from;
http://www.nasm.si.edu/collections/imagery/Apollo/apollolaunches.htm

<TABLE width="90%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Apollo Launches
Saturn IB (AS-2xx) and Saturn V (AS-5xx)
</TD><TD><FORM><SELECT onchange="if(this.options[this.selectedIndex].value!='$')
{window.open(this.options[this.selectedIndex].value,'_self')}" size=1 name=select> <OPTION value=$ selected>Apollo Missions</OPTION> <OPTION value=AS01/a01.htm>Apollo 1</OPTION> <OPTION value=AS07/a07.htm>Apollo 7</OPTION> <OPTION value=AS08/a08.htm>Apollo 8</OPTION> <OPTION value=AS09/a09.htm>Apollo 9</OPTION> <OPTION value=AS10/a10.htm>Apollo 10</OPTION> <OPTION value=AS11/a11.htm>Apollo 11</OPTION> <OPTION value=AS12/a12.htm>Apollo 12</OPTION> <OPTION value=AS13/a13.htm>Apollo 13</OPTION> <OPTION value=AS14/a14.htm>Apollo 14</OPTION> <OPTION value=AS15/a15.htm>Apollo 15</OPTION> <OPTION value=AS16/a16.htm>Apollo 16</OPTION> <OPTION value=AS17/a17.htm>Apollo 17</OPTION></SELECT>
</FORM>Apollo Home

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellPadding=4 width="95%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap colSpan=2 height=19></TD><TD noWrap width="9%" height=19></TD><TD noWrap width="10%" height=19></TD><TD width="15%" height=19></TD><TD width="6%" height=19></TD><TD width="41%" height=19></TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap colSpan=2 height=19>Mission</TD><TD noWrap width="9%" height=19><CENTER>Image </CENTER></TD><TD noWrap width="10%" height=19>Vehicle</TD><TD width="15%" height=19>Launch</TD><TD width="6%" height=19>Pad</TD><TD width="41%" height=19>Mission Goals/Milestones</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap width="9%">AS-201</TD><TD noWrap width="10%"></TD><TD noWrap width="9%"></TD><TD noWrap width="10%">Saturn 1B</TD><TD width="15%">26 Feb 1966</TD><TD width="6%">34</TD><TD width="41%">Launch vehicle development; suborbital</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap width="9%">AS-202</TD><TD noWrap width="10%"></TD><TD noWrap width="9%"></TD><TD noWrap width="10%">Saturn 1B</TD><TD width="15%">25 Aug 1966</TD><TD width="6%">34</TD><TD width="41%">Repeat AS201; suborbital; test heat shield</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap width="9%">AS-203</TD><TD noWrap width="10%"></TD><TD noWrap width="9%"></TD><TD noWrap width="10%">Saturn 1B</TD><TD width="15%">5 Jul 1966</TD><TD width="6%">37B </TD><TD width="41%">Repeat AS201; test liquid hydrogen systems</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap width="9%">AS-501</TD><TD noWrap width="10%">Apollo 4</TD><TD noWrap width="9%"></TD><TD noWrap width="10%">Saturn V</TD><TD width="15%">9 Nov 1967</TD><TD width="6%">39A</TD><TD width="41%">First Saturn V launch</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap width="9%">AS-204</TD><TD noWrap width="10%">Apollo 5</TD><TD noWrap width="9%"></TD><TD noWrap width="10%">Saturn 1B</TD><TD width="15%">22 Jan 1968</TD><TD width="6%">37B </TD><TD width="41%">First Lunar Module launch</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap width="9%">AS-502</TD><TD noWrap width="10%">Apollo 6</TD><TD noWrap width="9%"></TD><TD noWrap width="10%">Saturn V</TD><TD width="15%">4 Apr 1968</TD><TD width="6%">39A</TD><TD width="41%">Launch vehicle development</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap width="9%">AS-205</TD><TD noWrap width="10%">Apollo 7</TD><TD noWrap width="9%">37k jpeg</TD><TD noWrap width="10%">Saturn 1B</TD><TD width="15%">11 Oct 1968</TD><TD width="6%">34</TD><TD width="41%">Manned test of command-service module
crew: Schirra, Eisele, Cunningham
</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap width="9%" height=43>AS-503</TD><TD noWrap width="10%" height=43>Apollo 8</TD><TD noWrap width="9%" height=43>30k jpeg</TD><TD noWrap width="10%" height=43>Saturn V</TD><TD width="15%" height=43>21 Dec 1968</TD><TD width="6%" height=43>39A</TD><TD width="41%" height=43>Manned test of Saturn V and lunar orbit
crew: Borman, Lovell, Anders
</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap width="9%">AS-504</TD><TD noWrap width="10%">Apollo 9</TD><TD noWrap width="9%">41k jpeg</TD><TD noWrap width="10%">Saturn V</TD><TD width="15%">3 Mar 1969</TD><TD width="6%">39A</TD><TD width="41%">Manned test of lunar hardware in earth orbit
crew: McDivitt, Scott, Schweickart
</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap width="9%">AS-505</TD><TD noWrap width="10%">Apollo 10</TD><TD noWrap width="9%">25k jpeg</TD><TD noWrap width="10%">Saturn V</TD><TD width="15%">18 May 1969</TD><TD width="6%">39B</TD><TD width="41%">Manned test of lunar hardware near moon
crew: Stafford, Young, Cernan
</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap width="9%">AS-506</TD><TD noWrap width="10%">Apollo 11</TD><TD noWrap width="9%">14k jpeg</TD><TD noWrap width="10%">Saturn V</TD><TD width="15%">16 Jul 1969</TD><TD width="6%">39A</TD><TD width="41%">Lunar Landing; Landing site: Sea of Tranquillity
crew: Armstrong, Collins, Aldrin
</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap width="9%">AS-507</TD><TD noWrap width="10%">Apollo 12</TD><TD noWrap width="9%">29k jpeg</TD><TD noWrap width="10%">Saturn V</TD><TD width="15%">14 Nov 1969</TD><TD width="6%">39A</TD><TD width="41%">Deploy lunar experiments; investigate Surveyor III; Landing site: Ocean of Storms
crew: Conrad, Gordon, Bean
</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap width="9%">AS-508</TD><TD noWrap width="10%">Apollo 13</TD><TD noWrap width="9%">19k jpeg</TD><TD noWrap width="10%">Saturn V</TD><TD width="15%">11 Apr 1970</TD><TD width="6%">39A</TD><TD width="41%">Lunar mission aborted; Landing site: Fra Mauro (Intended); crew: Lovell, Swigert, Haise </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap width="9%">AS-509</TD><TD noWrap width="10%">Apollo 14</TD><TD noWrap width="9%">34k jpeg</TD><TD noWrap width="10%">Saturn V</TD><TD width="15%">31 Jan 1971</TD><TD width="6%">39A</TD><TD width="41%">Deploy lunar experiments; photograph later sites
Landing site: Fra Mauro
crew: Shepard, Roosa, Mitchell
</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap width="9%">AS-510</TD><TD noWrap width="10%">Apollo 15</TD><TD noWrap width="9%">20k jpeg</TD><TD noWrap width="10%">Saturn V</TD><TD width="15%">26 Jul 1971</TD><TD width="6%">39A</TD><TD width="41%">Extended investigations with lunar rover
Landing site: Hadley-Apennine
crew: Scott, Worden, Irwin
</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap width="9%">AS-511</TD><TD noWrap width="10%">Apollo 16</TD><TD noWrap width="9%">48k jpeg</TD><TD noWrap width="10%">Saturn V</TD><TD width="15%">16 Apr 1972</TD><TD width="6%">39A</TD><TD width="41%">Exploration of the lunar highlands and the Cayley formation
Landing site: Descartes
crew: Young, Mattingly, Duke
</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap width="9%">AS-512</TD><TD noWrap width="10%">Apollo 17</TD><TD noWrap width="9%">24k jpeg</TD><TD noWrap width="10%">Saturn V</TD><TD width="15%">7 Dec 1972</TD><TD width="6%">39A</TD><TD width="41%">Exploration of Taurus-Littrow region; return largest load of lunar samples
Landing site: Taurus-Littrow
crew: Cernan, Evans, Schmitt
</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap width="9%">AS-513</TD><TD noWrap width="10%">Skylab 1</TD><TD noWrap width="9%"></TD><TD noWrap width="10%">Saturn V</TD><TD width="15%">14 May 1973</TD><TD width="6%">39A</TD><TD width="41%">Used to build Skylab Orbital Workshop</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap width="9%">AS-210</TD><TD width="10%">ASTP</TD><TD noWrap width="9%"></TD><TD noWrap width="10%">Saturn 1B</TD><TD width="15%">15 July 1975</TD><TD width="6%">39B</TD><TD width="41%">crew: Stafford, Slayton, Brand</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

i will give you a hint, it was done on a sound stage in NV with Disney's help and the apollo 11 mission, anyhow, was directed by Stanley Kubrick ...

Stanley Kubrick was a perfectionist,it took him years to finish 1 movie.Yet you suggest he worked for Disney in his spare time pulling off the greatest swindle ever.
You can't be serious about any of this total nonsense.

Another thing motive.what is it?
Why would the US government go to such great lengths to stage fake lunar landings,when the resources and expertise were available to actually do it.

scrimmage

I'm sure he has spent many years to come up with this nonsense,why don't we all tell him we believe it and he will either go away or spend more time on the twin towers.:rolleyes:
Fictionman;
Maybe "never went to the moon" is a form of postmodern comedy/performance art we're just not getting.
But anyone rehashing this bogus theory is actually doing a disservice to 9/11 Truth,as those questioning the official governments version of that event then get too easily lumped in with non-serious,no basis in fact stuff like this,or big foot,loch ness etc.
Who created their own reality on 9/11?

http://paulmayers.blogs.com/my_weblog/2006/06/index.html

<!-- <headline>Think reality, not ideology</headline> <source>Boston Globe</source> <teasetext>CONGRATULATIONS, Mr. President. I would hope, now that you no longer have to face an electorate ever again, that your second term might be based a bit more on reality than ideology. One of your senior advisers told writer Ron Suskind that people such as Suskind were "what we call the reality-based community . . . [people who] believe that ...</teasetext> <byline>H.D.S. Greenway</byline> <date>November 5, 2004</date> -->
H.D.S. GREENWAY
Think reality, not ideology

By H.D.S. Greenway | November 5, 2004

CONGRATULATIONS, Mr. President[Bush].

I would hope, now that you no longer have to face an electorate ever again, that your second term might be based a bit more on reality than ideology. One of your senior advisers told writer Ron Suskind that people such as Suskind were "what we call the reality-based community . . . [people who] believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernible reality."

That, according to your adviser, was old hat. "We're an empire now," he said, "and when we act, we create our own reality. We're history's actor's, and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do."
http://www.boston.com/news/globe/ed...icles/2004/11/05/think_reality_not_ideology//

DimeDR

Banned

scrimmage im disappointed you could be so naive ... why would the usa gov want to fake this, you arent that dumb, you know: 40 billion, beat the rooskies, etc etc, ...

if you dont think that was wind, you are smoking something, low gravity, lmao ... i have studied the moon forever, this is a joke ... whats your motivation ... kubrick was supposedly given unique camera for barry lyndon from nasa, not that you or i can prove that ...

hey scrimmage, what hoses are the nauts talking about here, this is off the nasa site too

YouTube - Moon Landing Hoax Apollo 17 : Astronauts See Stagehands in The Ceiling Holding Hoses(Wires)

goto 50 secs and listen ... see the wires over naut at beginning too ... you think those arent wires???? i can show you hundreds, ive combed nasas site for years, have you?????????

why do you think the nauts can talk to nasa without a delay 241K miles away, you cant do this today on satellite feeds from the middle east

get back to me, genius

DimeDR

Banned

help me, scrimmage, i mean you do know everything, right?

did the grounds crew rake out the tire tracks or maybe the nauts just toted it over here, lmao

CHECKMATE (RIGHT OFF NASA'S SITE):houra

DimeDR

Banned

oh yeah and if they assembled that buggy there on that spot, wouldnt there be more footprints, or did they rake those out too?

LM(MuthaFuking)AO:+textinb3

PS REMEMBER, infantazlized ones, those pics are right off Nasa's site, cant have to both ways, my braindead herd...

scrimmage

help me, scrimmage, i mean you do know everything, right?

did the grounds crew rake out the tire tracks or maybe the nauts just toted it over here, lmao

CHECKMATE (RIGHT OFF NASA'S SITE):houra

Dime;
Checkmate nothing,lets look at the big picture straight from the NASA website.
http://history.nasa.gov/alsj/a15/AS15-88-11903HR.jpg
Go all the way out to the right in the photo below,behind the moon rover,
and what do you see?

Your picture was carefully edited and cropped to leave out important information namely the so called missing tire tracks.
BTW, yes the astronauts did lift and move the vehicle a few feet,not too difficult in the 1/6 th Earth's gravity conditions on the moon,that also accounts for the footprints around the rover.

scrimmage

scrimmage im disappointed you could be so naive ... why would the usa gov want to fake this, you arent that dumb, you know: 40 billion, beat the rooskies, etc etc, ...

if you dont think that was wind, you are smoking something, low gravity, lmao ... i have studied the moon forever, this is a joke ... whats your motivation ... kubrick was supposedly given unique camera for barry lyndon from nasa, not that you or i can prove that ...

hey scrimmage, what hoses are the nauts talking about here, this is off the nasa site toogoto 50 secs and listen ... see the wires over naut at beginning too ... you think those arent wires???? i can show you hundreds, ive combed nasas site for years, have you?????????

why do you think the nauts can talk to nasa without a delay 241K miles away, you cant do this today on satellite feeds from the middle east

get back to me, genius

YouTube - Moon Landing Hoax Apollo 17 : Astronauts See Stagehands in The Ceiling Holding Hoses(Wires)

Dime;
40 billion what exactly?As for "beat the rooskies" that was accomplished by actually successfully landing men on the moon.What's the point of faking something if it can be done?Etc.,etc.means you pretty much ran out of concrete motives.

You can read into something whatever you want in order to further a belief,but that doesn't make it objectively true.

Now you say Kubrick was given a unique camera from NASA for his film Barry Lydon,but we can't prove it?That's a step back from the claim he was the director staging the entire moon hoax,for Disney no less.

My motive is to disconnect 9/11 Truth for which there are many legitimate unanswered questions,from garbage like this Apollo missions being faked stuff.

We don't know what kind of in jokes/conversation the astronauts engaged in.Maybe they're referring to something which happened during training for the mission.
Someone who's committed to the view that the Apollo moon missions were faked can read anything into a conversation to make it fit their agenda.
As for the delay,that's in real time,what we see is a replay,and there's no transmission delay involved with it.Take a satellite feed from the Middle East put it on tape and replay it,is there a delay?

DimeDR

Banned

you are just making me laff my ass off, scrimmage, you have truly gotten lazy and distilled of knowledge ....

the fucking nauts carried the buggy?????????? OH MY GAWD, RU SERIOUS--wouldnt they have fimed this, they showed the golf club scene and many more comedic moments, why pass on this? .... why would they do this, were they resting on roadkill, or on an uneven surface, doesnt appear so? have you ever read that they carried the buggy? that woulda been fodder for the diaries--go find mention of that .... if they pushed it the tracks would be seen ... just crushing me here ...

no delay on satellite feeds to middle east??? of fball games my dad gets his 3 secs after me ... you really are slipping ...

the hoses, scrimmage, that was said along with many other tells ... goto Nasa site and quit dodging the obvious ... i was where you were not all that long ago, clinging to lies from nasa ... how strong was the computer system that got man to the moon?

do you think this piece of shit flew? and while you are at it, since you can pull gold from your ass, find me some video of the LM docking out in the lunar orbit?

DimeDR

Banned

when people are talking to you and giving you commands on tape would the movement not be broken on the tape? ... so none of those things we saw back in houston were live, talking to nixon at prime time EST; during apollo 13 when things went south (staged) if everything wasnt live how did they help the boys ... using this, they flashed back to houston during the apollo missions and the audience saw what they were seeing which is what was on out TV ... please link me to this info that can prove my statements wrong ...

and have you ever seen the poor dupes being tugged to the ground and their backpacks being yanked upwards with wires by their puppeteers ... i have hundreds of times off the nasa vids... your research is shoddy, you havent put the time in ... live with it, and carry on solving 911, we already know that yarn

roscoe

EOG Veteran

First, the first Moon landing left a mirror on the surface, off of which Earth-bound astronomers may bounce laser transmissions in order to measure exactly the distance from the Earth to the Moon. The American Institute of Physics has radio stories about the research results. Those who claim the landings were hoaxes have never been able to explain this mirror to my satisfaction ? ask them how it got there if it wasn?t delivered by Apollo astronauts.
Second, Apollo 12 astronauts retrieved parts of the unmanned lunar probe Surveyor 3, which had landed on the Moon in 1967. That would be impractical to fake. It?s possible, I suppose, that someone could have conceived of the hoax a decade before it was necessary, and made a duplicate probe ? but it defies all logic and history to claim that NASA undertook Surveyor 3 solely to provide physical evidence to claim a lunar landing that didn?t happen. A simpler explanation is that the Apollo 12 astronauts really landed and really retrieved the parts from Surveyor 3. A side note: My recollection is that a mold was found inside a camera recovered, indicating that molds can survive trips through the vacuum of space, and the temperature extremes for at least three years on the Moon. I?m not sure a hoax inventor could have conceived of that little bit ? it?s too fantastic, and as Twain noted, in fiction one must stick to the possibilities.
NASA itself has a fine article debunking the hoax claims.
Jim Scotti?s site refutes the claims of hoax.:cheers

DonkStomper

EOG Enthusiast

I can't believe that there exist donkeys that really
believe that the moon landings were a hoax.

This guy has got to be joking, right?

DimeDR

Banned

yeah donk, start answering how cloth can flutter and nauts jerked to ground, either that or shut up ... roscoe, those are nasa lies ... hey did you hear that bush just admitted to outing the cia agents and that colin powell lied about wmd and my lai, and operation ajax, babs olson, us liberty ... the gov would never lie, you guys are the biggest sheep on the net

scrimmage

you are just making me laff my ass off, scrimmage, you have truly gotten lazy and distilled of knowledge ....

the fucking nauts carried the buggy?????????? OH MY GAWD, RU SERIOUS--wouldnt they have fimed this, they showed the golf club scene and many more comedic moments, why pass on this? .... why would they do this, were they resting on roadkill, or on an uneven surface, doesnt appear so? have you ever read that they carried the buggy? that woulda been fodder for the diaries--go find mention of that .... if they pushed it the tracks would be seen ... just crushing me here ...

Dime;
FYI read the following specifications on the NASA Lunar Rover,it weighed 455 pounds on Earth,which on the Moon with 1/6 the gravity is about 76 pounds.
Note during the unloading process from the Lunar Module the crew is said to have "actually picked it up and turned it around 90 degrees."
Source:
http://ares.jsc.nasa.gov/HumanExplore/Exploration/EXLibrary/docs/ApolloCat/Part1/LRV.htm

Experiment Operations During Apollo EVAs

Experiment: Lunar Rover Vehicle

Acronym: LRV

Manufacturer: Boeing

Description/Purpose:
This rover was used to extend the range of the astronauts so that a greater variety of terrain could be visited. It had a 90 inch wheelbase, was 81 inches wide, and weighed 455 lbs empty. Its gross operational weight was 1535 pounds with crew, equipment, and payload. Power was supplied by two 36 V silver zinc batteries with sufficient power for a range of 65 km at speeds up to 17 km/h, although a top speed of 22 km/h was obtained on A-16. If either battery failed the other could carry the entire load. Four separate motors, one at each wheel, drove the vehicle, but any wheel could be cut out to "free-wheel" if its drive mechanism developed problems. All the driving functions were controlled by a T-handle mounted between the seats. The vehicle had four wheel, double Ackerman steering. It could climb over obstacles 30 cm high, climb and descend slopes of 25 degrees, and park on slopes of up to 35 degrees. Speeds of 10 kph were attained within 3 vehicle lengths. Going in reverse was possible with one dismounted crew member confirming the general condition of the surface to be covered, but this was not often done.

Unloading from the LM:
For deployment, some thermal blankets needed to be removed from the LM and one of the crew had to climb the ladder to pull a "D-ring", then descend the ladder. Both crew then had to apply a steady pull on deploy cables and tapes until the wheels were on the ground.

After it was on the ground, the crew actually picked it up and turned it 90deg. The fenders, seats, seat belts, and console then had to be deployed on it. On A-15 there were some problems with deployment and checkout, but they were quickly solved. It took 26.5 minutes rather than the 17 planned. A-16 also had to lock some pins to complete deployment.

scrimmage

no delay on satellite feeds to middle east??? of fball games my dad gets his 3 secs after me ... you really are slipping ...

the hoses, scrimmage, that was said along with many other tells ... goto Nasa site and quit dodging the obvious ... i was where you were not all that long ago, clinging to lies from nasa ... how strong was the computer system that got man to the moon?

do you think this piece of shit flew? and while you are at it, since you can pull gold from your ass, find me some video of the LM docking out in the lunar orbit?

Dime;
There's a difference between a "live"satellite feed in real time and a recording viewed later.The recording of an event won't have the time lag,which is why there isn't any between the astronauts and mission control on videos.
Your dad may get the "live" football feeds 3 seconds after you,but if he taped the game and sent you a copy which you viewed later is there any "delay" present anymore?
No the LEM[Lunar Excursion Module]didn't "fly"because objects don't fly in outer space where ther's no atmosphere.So its shape is irrelevant to its ability to function,but the design was the best fit for the purpose,at that time.

DimeDR

Banned

ok so help me out here, my man, so while they tape delay these things, they wait each time before the other guys speaks, thus not having any gaps ... like if you and i talked on tape and every time i paused 5 secs we could just stop the recorder and make it seem like i replied in one second, is that about it?

while you are at it, check this out ...

YouTube - Moon hoax: wire flashing and puppeteer yanking

DimeDR

Banned

so why isnt there any footage on this carrying of the LR, i have scoured the site and cant find it; plus no journal entries, that would be very easy to DR ... wouldnt you think they would not a miss a chance to see this humor with some pics or film... and if you can find one pic of the Nauts piecing together the LR on the Moon, or video, please send that along.... you know how men like to work on cars, it would be great PR!!

scrimmage

so why isnt there any footage on this carrying of the LR, i have scoured the site and cant find it; plus no journal entries, that would be very easy to DR ... wouldnt you think they would not a miss a chance to see this humor with some pics or film... and if you can find one pic of the Nauts piecing together the LR on the Moon, or video, please send that along.... you know how men like to work on cars, it would be great PR!!
Dime;
Here's a vid of the Apollo 15 astronauts piecing together the Lunar Rover,along with comments on it.
Yes it's a speeded up fast forward version,but you'll get the idea,without having to watch what would be a long boring process unfold in actual assembly time.

Apollo 15 EVAs 2
(deploying the lunar rover)
<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/q-M5r2OKPNk&hl=en&fs=1 width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always">
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-M5r2OKPNk

quaheedus (6 months ago)

Ok ,now I see what you were talking about.I have seen the actual footage release/unfolding of the rover on the moon and in the training at the Apollo lunar surface journal and on YouTube.There are a few videos of it on YouTube if you search for "Lunar Rover deployment."

glambush2 (7 months ago)

Yeah fair enough. I am now a moon-goer believer. Re: Wiki- so many people take everything on there as verified and definitive, when obviously it's not. I find someone pointing to any old Wiki entry as 'evidence' disturbing. But yeah the Apollo TV entry has sources listed. Groovy...

stillablaze (2 months ago)

Hell i've been looking for the deployment of the LRV for some time now. Could never figure out how they folded\strapped it to the Apollo 15 LM now I know. All I could find is cartoon pictures ! Still ain't convinced we went to the moon though but i'm getting there.

stillablaze (1 month ago)

I have just watched the whole series "Moon Machines" on Sky Discovery channel in the last 2 weeks. Having watched this series I am now convinced we DID go to the moon. This series has given me a lot more information in the 2 last weeks than the last 40 years since man landed on the moon lol. The series does go into a lot more detail regarding design and development of the Apollo LM, CM module, Saturn V rocket, LRV, Space Suits, Apollo 1 to 10 missions and numerous interviews.

ingareinar007 (4 weeks ago)

The Lunar rover was attached just beneath the new LEM, redesigned for the Rover. The wheels, disc etc was folded in, to make it fit. So after landing, the astronauts did just a cupple of simple grips then the rest more or less unfolded automaticly. The three Rovers are still.. on the Moon.

Astronauts could not have gone to the moon.

I have definitive proof that there is no moon.

DimeDR

Banned

that still proves nothing other than they faked one more thing ... JJ and scrimmage, could you explain how the cloth moved, im not sure i understood that ... and scrimmage will you exlpain my question concerning the time tape delay, how they managed the splice the gaps from the audio transmissions? and please explain how this shadow is so incongruous?? the left front leg makes no sense compared to shadow of bulk of craft, and dont dismiss this as trivial bc it proves this just could not happen?

DimeDR

Banned

YouTube - Moon hoax: wire flashing and puppeteer yanking

what about the wires here????

EGMAG (16 hours ago) ShowHide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
|
Remove | Block User

I noticed one more thing! Even if a spacesuit were made out of stainless steel, which it is not; and someone bounces a hammer off his own spacesuit very hard, knowing a pinhole would kill him; why didn't he or the communicator remark about this? Something like" Hey better check this out closer", Or HOLY SHIT do you think the spacesuit is punctured, HELP get me the fk outta here! No not even an oops!
Justan "Oh rats I do that all the time! Well pooh pooh!

texansfan

EOG Master

Dime DR is the result of what happens when a child is dropped repeatedly on it's head. You win the prize for the biggest nutjob on this site. Please don't ever have children.

DimeDR

Banned

im glad people can insult me and never be called out, good job, hoffa; tho since you pile on yourself its expected ... Um, TF, i guess you answered all my questions by calling me names ... so as usual I win with you ... scrimmage would still like my simple questions answered, thanks

scrimmage

REM-Man on the Moon!
</PARAM>
</PARAM>
</PARAM><EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/bs4pTCqhTfY&hl=en&fs=1 width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED></OBJECT>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs4pTCqhTfY

DimeDR

Banned

hey i love REM and the Kaufman song, but im taking it you are overwhelmed on the time lapse and other things i have presented .. its cool, least you know 9/11 was a murdering cabal by the zionsists/cheney/banker cabal ...

The Limitations of 1960's Computer Technology, small meteors, and the Van Allen Belts. Almost 40 years ago, with *combined CSM and LM guidance computer memory totaling only 10.3% [152kb] of a common 1.4MB [1474.56kb] floppy disk, NASA claims to have traveled 60,000% as far as any other manned spacecraft has gone before or since. Basically a household calculator (or discount watch) took 27 men [Apollo 8 to 17] to the moon and back, with the help of slide rules - accounting for fuel consumption, angle of approach, lunar landing, rate of descent, and so on. Yet at a distance of under 300 miles from Earth, we have lost the lives of 14 Shuttle astronauts who never left Earth orbit. In 9 trips there were no incidents involving small meteors. Yes, Space is a big place - but no injuries or damage except Apollo 13's apparent self-inflicted wound? Van Allen made it clear in his 1958-59 report that travelers to the moon would need go around the belts, approaching the moon by first departing through the space directly above the the north or south poles of the Earth. These limitations alone, make the trip to the moon a theory, and not a fact.

DimeDR

Banned

The 130,000 Mile Deception. Apollo 11. July 18th, 1969. Neil Armstrong, having heard CapCom report Columbia's distance from the Earth at 130,000 miles out - begins the unofficial television transmission [to be edited and partially played later] by echoing the same distance of 130,000 miles. In view, out the Commander's Capsule window is a small ball of blue. We are meant to believe that the blue ball is Earth. It is not. This evidence is our top reason. There can be no doubt. The Apollo 11 Westinghouse camera was not zooming through deep space to see a distant Earth and zooming back out again through deep space. When truly understood, when one understands that the Earth could not have remained in view or suddenly appeared as large as when they zoomed into it - this proves the hoax. This is the 'smoking gun' of Apollo, and the top reason to not believe the official story. Raw footage of this is available on the DVD Apollo 11 Monkey Business with detailed explanations in A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon, and confrontations about it with 9 of the Apollo astronauts in Astronauts Gone Wild. Behind Michael Collins, hanging on Window Number 1 [the commander's CM window] is a transparency - used when they brought down the lights and adjusted the camera exposure. The transparency was a picture of the planet Earth.

DimeDR

Banned

<DT><CENTER> </CENTER><DT> <DT>[SIZE=+1]Fig. 1 ­ Aldrin shown here unpacking experiments. Shock absorbers shown here (RED arrows) are not covered in foil but are wrapped in a black material. Photo by a NASA astronaut. Image source: 5927 NASA.jpg[/SIZE] <DT> <DT> <DT> <DT><CENTER> </CENTER><DT> <DT>[SIZE=+1]Fig. 2 - Another photo from the moon, not showing the ladder side of the lander. This image looks like a toy model. Why would so much gold foil be missing? The pieces on the lunar surface clearly do not add up to the amount of gold foil missing from the Lander.[/SIZE] <DT> <DT>[SIZE=+1]Compare the gold foil covering the legs of the lander (WHITE arrow) with the previous image in Figure 1. It does not match. RED arrow - Note shock absorber pairs on each Lander strut do not have foil but some other type of covering, probably for insulation. Source: http://history.nasa.gov/alsj/a15/AS15-87-11839.jpg[/SIZE] <DT> <DT> <DT><CENTER> </CENTER><DT> <DT>[SIZE=+1]Fig. 2a ­ Closeup of strut on Lunar surface. Note shock absorber (RED arrow) is covered with foil in this photo, not the black wrapping material we see in previous images. This was also supposedly taken on the Moon's surface by an astronaut.[/SIZE] <DT>[SIZE=+1]Image source: http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/History/ap11ann/ kippsphotos/5920.jpg[/SIZE] <DT> <DT> <DT><CENTER> </CENTER><DT><CENTER> </CENTER><DT> <DT>[SIZE=+1]Fig. 3 - This official image is also from a NASA website. Note the thin ladder shown here. (This ladder is not visible in Fig. 1.) Source: http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/History/ap11ann/ kippsphotos/5863.jpg[/SIZE] <DT>[SIZE=+1]Compare the robust heavy gold foil covering shown here on Lander with the thinner foil shown in Fig. 2.[/SIZE] </DT>

DimeDR

Banned

Apollo 11 Moon Landing Broadcasts

ok, heres apollo 11 TV schedule, many parts were live, not all recorded and taped, scrimmage ... ill start looking for the other missions to see if there is any more live coverage. you think there might be? this is a might confusing now, isnt it?

did they tape delay all the audio, and just show silent film and fill in the 7 second gaps later like the nasa site mustve on thousands of videos, but actually then again there would be those herky jerky movements if they edited the audio bc i have found things such as a Naut checking his watch then talking about the time while relaying it right back to Houston, which in turn immediately talks right back to him, HMMM, a puzzler, eh scrimmage? ... could you help me here ... i also have video with Nixon talking to them, did they delay that one? did they edit the gaps to make it more viewer friendly, help me out here :)

thanks
dimedr