definitive proof we never went to moon--try to defy me

DimeDR

Banned
Re: definitive proof we never went to moon--try to defy me

YouTube - Moon Landing Hoax : Apollo 14 See's a Budweiser Truck- Apollo 17 Astronaut says "Beer Tonight?"

classic: go and see how they edited this conversation here too ...

113:51:26 Shepard: Okay, you're right. Al is on the surface. And it's been a long way, but we're here. (Pause) Well, I can see the reason we have a tilt is because we landed on a slope. The landing gear struts appear to be about evenly depressed.

113:51:51 McCandless: Roger; out.
[At first, Al stands at the bottom of the ladder, turning once to look off to the west.]
113:51:52 Shepard: I'm moving around (but not away from the ladder), getting familiar with the surface. The surface on which the forward (west) footpad landed is extremely soft. As a matter of fact, it's in a small depression. The soil is so soft that it comes all the way to the top of the footpad; it even folded over the sides to some degree. The same is true of the plus-Y (north) strut.

anyone who thinks we went to moon is a LUNA(R)tic LMAO

mr merlin

EOG Master

So you disagree that the lunar soil was so soft that the footpad sunk a whole inch or two? Looks like you might have the smoking gun here.

DimeDR

Banned

genius, listen to what they say, you kill me, squirrel ... they went to the moon as likely as 9/11 done by boxcutters

ROFLMAO

YOU USE THE FACT HE SAID BEER TONIGHT AS YOUR REASONING THAT WE DIDN'T GO TO THE MOON....OMG.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

NOPE, COULD NOT HAVE BEEN FIGURE OF SPEECH OR WISHFUL THINKING.

:LMAO:LMAO:cheers

Dime DR

Are you familar with William Cooper? and if so, what do you say to his claims about the US Government and the Moon?

DimeDR

Banned

good question, VS, listened to most of his babylon series and more ... he admitted later in his life he thinks he was duped by the navy in a disnfo plot on ufos ... as far as respecting the man, I did and do immensely, he predicted 9/11 and knew who did it etc and was killed shortly thereafter ... as far as whether i agree on everything anyone says or vice versa doesnt mean people dont have valid pts ... its like scrimmage, I respect his 9/11 POV, he knows the usa gov and bankers et al caused 9/11 .... he doesnt like that i know we didnt go to moon, but it doesnt matter ... sooner or later the truths to all these things will be known ... i grew up when oswald supposedly killed jfk, not many today would swallow that line some 45 years later ... the moon will be proven a hoax someday soon enough ... 9/11 will slowly be proven an inside job ... just bc the avg. usa dolt doesnt know about tonkin, or uss liberty, or operation ajax, or that they really happened in a nefarious fashion doesnt mean they didnt ...

im cool with the time i put into studying things, just wish others would take 1/100th the time before popping off

take care
dimedr

What kind of medication did you say you were on? :+clueless

DimeDR

Banned

There you go addressing rhe questions, thanks for showing what a ignorant coward you are all the time you post :)

Not really sure if you answered my question? i didn't ask if you respected the man or his 9/11 views, alien claims, mj12 documents, etc, etc...my questions was:

How do you rebuke his claims that only did we go to the moon, but that we have been there several times and have a joint moon based operated by the US and Russia...

DimeDR

Banned

he never has said that apollo went, and i think i answered those questions that you really never asked too specifically, i said he renounced them later saying the CIA gave him tainted info to make him a mouthpiece sucker ... he figured it out later in life and freely admitted it

look at john lear, he has some lunar views about ancient structures built there and all that ... personally, i havent studied it much and at moment dont believe any of it, just like ufo bunk

DimeDR

Banned

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Project Apollo: What Were They Thinking? Part III

People today are a lot smarter than the people of 40 years ago, and yet many cannot understand how we supposedly landed people on the moon in the late 60's with technology INFERIOR to what we have today, but cannot do the same with what we have now?

The reason is obvious... We did not go then, and we cannot go now! As I have said in the last two parts, the "moon landings" were nothing more than a propaganda stunt. The US Government after JFK made his commitment in 1961 to land on the moon and return a man safely to earth by the end of the decade did some serious investigation and analysis as to how to get there, and their findings were not good....JFK was not a man of science, and he was hoping that the top scientists in the US would come up with solutions to the overwhelming difficulties of space travel... The die had been cast.

The US was in a "Cold War" with the USSR. The USSR had already beaten the US into space by placing first Sputnik, and later the manned Vostok capsules into Low Earth Orbit. The US had just finished its first suborbital manned flight by Alan Sheppard, and the public demanded more to match, or to beat the Soviets in space. The US government wanted to save face, and to respond to the Soviet "threat" by giving the people a wonderous project to captivate the public psyche. Failure was NOT an option.

NASA was created in 1958 as a department of National Defense. The original concept was to investigate the possibilities of launching a nuclear weapon into space as a means of bombing the USSR from orbit. After 1961 the program became the platform of first getting a man into low earth orbit, and then developing the platform for getting a man into interstellar space and to the moon. There was much work to be done, and the prospects were not good...

It was as early as 1963 that most of the top scientists, and physicists came back with their reports to NASA... They said point blank that it could not be done. The major hurdles of both the rockets needed, and getting through the VA belts were the obstacles that could not be done in time to meet JFK's requirement. Few people are aware that a report was presented in 1963 showing clearly that there was no possibility of putting a man on the moon by the end of the decade, and that the US should combine its efforts with the USSR for the exploration of space. It was after this that the US government dismissed the report findings, and decided to covertly create the Apollo Simulation Project (ASP).

Few people at the time were aware of the ASP, and many employed by NASA were led to believe that they were working on the machines to put men on the moon with Project Apollo. It was through the combined efforts of both NASA, and the CIA, that only a select handful were aware of the truth behind Apollo, and they did their part in keeping it secret superbly indeed!

Billions of dollars were given to contractors such as Boeing, North American Aviation, and Grumman, for both the rockets, and the LEM development. These corporations basically took the money and gave the taxpayers nothing more than massive firecrackers, and props in return!

Boeing, for example, developed and built the massive Saturn 5 rockets used by Apollo to put men on the moon. There has been much speculation today as to the actual performance of this rocket, because after the Apollo-Soyuz flight of 1975, the Saturn 5 was suddenly scrapped, and production ceased. This rocket was superceded by the lesser launch vehicle used by the shuttle flights. Many argue that if the Saturn 5 was such a great rocket, then the US could have used it to launch the shuttles into orbit with a far greater payload. Others have come forward and said that the Saturn 5 performance was only a fraction of what was claimed, and that its launches were nothing more than a spectacle to create an illusion of fantastic power. One NASA rocket expert named Bill Wood came out publicly years ago and said that the Saturn 5 launches were nothing more than a massive firecracker, and a fantastic light show for television. He claimed that the rocket was underperforming, could barely get off the ground, and was only able to attain LEO. It did not have the capability as a platform to the moon as claimed. I witnessed all of the launches, and only now after examining them closely, have come to the same conclusion. Boeing ripped off the public purse, and giving America a prop in return!

Grumman Aerospace was a defense contractor hired by NASA to develop and build the LEM to be used by Apollo for the actual moon landings. They were given over 7 BILLION dollars for the LEM project, and NASA and the public were again ripped off in return!

It was through the work of another investigator named Jim Collier several years back that the LEM was exposed as a shoddy prop, and could not have possibly functioned on the moon as claimed. In his video work: "Was It Only A Paper Moon?", which was at one time available on YouTube, but only through purchase now, he measured and examined the LEM that was to be used in Apollo 18, but is now sitting in the Smithsonian, closely. What was found was shocking!
First, the spec sheet for the entire LEM project presented by Grumman was only several hundred pages long....Usually a several billion dollar project would constitute volumes of spec sheets, and engineering standards. Second, the LEM was discovered to have very little interior space for the Astro-NOTs to operate in. That space was the equivalent to less than two phone booths in area, and yet NASA claims that these men were able to move around, get in and out of their space suits in such cramp quarters! Astounding! Grumman had even overlooked how the astro-NOTs would even enter/exit the LEM by making the hatchways way too small! Third was the use of the rocket to land/launch them from the lunar surface... The noise should have been tremendous within the craft because the interior is pressurized, and yet we see in all Apollo flights these men calmly talking as the LEM lands with almost no background noise? Astounding indeed! And of course we have in each situation of a lunar landing the LEM sitting on the surface of the moon with no sign of a landing crater, and dust directly underneath the LEM rocket totally undisturbed by the effect of the rocket! Apollo-gists claim that the lander would not have had enough thrust to disturb the dirt, but the LEM would still weigh several tons in lunar gravity, and the rocket thrust would still have been about 2500 lbs/second. At 2500 lbs of thrust, the dirt underneath the LEM should have been blown meters away! NASA blew it big time after the initial landing of Apollo 11 showing no such effect, and therefore had to duplicate it for each subsequent "landing". Bottom line is Grumman built a shoddy prop that could not possibly land on the moon, and ripped off the taxpayers for BILLIONS!

There is so much to cover in this topic, and more will come..... People have to stop and think instead of blinding themselves to the selfish pride and glory generated by propaganda stunts such as Apollo. We were all fooled by this because America needed heroes at the time. We are a lot smarter, and more cynical now.

Investigate for yourselves these points that I have presented. There can be only one conclusion!

roscoe

EOG Veteran

scientists all over the world were given moon rocks to study. not one said that the rocks could have come from planet earth! please, enough already!

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

I think that people are a whole lot stupider today than they were 40 years ago. Why would anyone believe otherwise?

DimeDR

Banned

duh, moon rocks, how much studying on those have you done, Roscoe? Nasa created them and/or they couldve been brought back my machine other than man .... how many hours have you spent looking into the moon hoax?

you guys are lazy, but its ok, its amusing :)

roscoe

EOG Veteran

if the u.s. didn't really set foot on the moon, then why did the russians not call us on it? a little common sense goes a long way!

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

if the u.s. didn't really set foot on the moon, then why did the russians not call us on it? a little common sense goes a long way!
They were too busy smoking cigs, drinking vodka and banging really hot blondes.

This has got to be near the top of the list
as one of the stupidest threads on the internet EVER !
(with one of the stupidest posters starting it i might add)

DimeDR

Banned

you guys just make my pt. everytime, tyranny of the dull mind, booze and brodds and no intellect or curiosity ... who likes dancing with the stars and american idol, what zemmis

hey scrimmage, any pics or vids of the nauts lifting the LR?

LMFAO

mr merlin

EOG Master

hell yea, can we get some pictures of some hot russian girls in here? Shit they can be wearing Moon boots for all i care...:+excited-
Don't you understand? The moon boots are fake! They never made any real moon boots. Nude russian women wearing only fake moon boots would be a sign of how deep this conspiracy goes!

DimeDR

Banned

<TABLE height=776 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=shadow_left width=230></TD><TD class=header_column width=799><TABLE cellSpacing=10 cellPadding=0 width=585 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=logo_area width=565 height=124>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=shadow_right width=800></TD></TR><TR><TD class=shadow_left></TD><TD class=horizontal_center bgColor=#000000 height=150><TABLE class=linkcontainer cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=159>Home

</TD><TD width=159>DVDs

</TD><TD width=159>Previews

</TD><TD width=159>FAQ

</TD><TD width=159>Contact

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=shadow_right></TD></TR><TR><TD class=shadow_left width=230></TD><TD bgColor=#333333></TD><TD class=shadow_right width=800></TD></TR><TR><TD class=shadow_left width=230></TD><TD class=main_content_box align=middle><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=795 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=center><TD width=630 bgColor=#ffffff>
Words from viewers of the films |Previews

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#000000><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR></TR><TR></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=3>"I have never used an educational tool with the sheer impact of your documentary? After watching it in class last Monday, my students looked like stunned fish. First they were speechless, then they couldn't stop talking. I am using your film in my college classroom to teach students basic principles of proof, refutation, and examining the foundations of their own beliefs. Frankly, I have never had such an effective teaching tool for thawing intellectual inertia among students?" Doug (CA) </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>"What an excellent job you did with this movie. Even the biggest skeptics do not have an answer to the footage you uncovered from NASA. All I can say is, Wow! It certainly leaves no doubt in my mind that the Apollo missions never made it out of earth's orbit." Rick (MO)</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#000000><TD vAlign=top width=489>When I first watched Monkey Business and then began to place the remaining 3 DVDs into the player I realized first of all that I had in my possession a very rare and damning document made by NASA's own hand, one that I was never meant to see.

The knowledge that I was viewing a hidden history really placed a whole new perspective on how carefully I would watch all your films - taking nothing for granted.

All - that is trusting within me - said, "No, this can't be true." However, I am certainly proud to own this historical footage and am convinced beyond any doubt, having seen all four films, that taking a man anywhere near the moon was never accomplished through the Apollo program.

W.M. (Holland, OH)

</TD><TD width=11 height=220>

</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle width=287><OBJECT id=CoffeeCup codeBase=http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0 height=227 width=275 align=top classid=clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000>

</p>&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
<embed src="myvideoplayer.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="275" height="227" name="CoffeeCup" scale="noscale" salign="lt" align="top" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /> </OBJECT></TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#999999></TD><TD bgColor=#999999></TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle width=287 bgColor=#999999>Use Controls Above to Preview Films </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>*

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=3>?Before I saw A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Moon I would have never gone along with this whole NASA hoax theory, but this video has totally changed the way I view history, NASA & our Government! The evidence presented is unlike any other out on the market. I've probably watched the tape 20 times to make sure that I haven't missed anything. I highly recommend it!? T.C.

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=3>*

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=3>"I purchased a DVD of your documentary. Very well done! I really enjoyed it. I told friends and family about it, and they basically thought I had gone nuts. So I invited them to watch it for themselves. 10 out of the 11 people that initially thought I was nuts are now convinced that mankind has not yet, and may never step foot on the moon. Thanks for your courage and determination to get this work out there." Tony

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>"NASA has admitted in 2002 that it cannot adequately protect the astronauts working in the International Space Station from radiation, yet it was able to do so with our lunar adventurers in flimsy Apollo modules back in 1969? Ridiculous. I absolutely enjoyed your documentary, and Buzz Aldrin simply punched Bart Sibrel because he had no other recourse: you uncovered the truth." Michael (IN)

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>*</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>"I just saw the presentation of your documentary in one of my writing classes where we were discussing the difference between opinion and belief. In my entire educational experience I have never seen a more convincing piece of evidence, which disregards the American pride of being the first to land on the moon. And I agree that many of our beliefs are false as we need a scientific approach to prove our them. Spread the word. The world ought to know the truth!" Angad (CA)

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>*

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>"I don't think they ever went to the moon! I watched your video today and there is no way around the footage. It's obvious." Mindy

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD colSpan=3>

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>"A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon" was one of the best movies I have ever seen, and changed my perspective on the world as I once knew it! Thank you!" Jeremy (NY)

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>"I don't believe we ever went. Some think Apollo 11 was the only fake one but I think they all were?The thing that sells yours is the filming of Earth from the capsule, the reflection in the window. If this is really authentic (and I believe it is) then what else can they say? Also, when you watch Armstrong's reaction to Collins at the interview following that segment, you can see he is stressed and ashamed, and Aldrin is in a perpetual haze. Collins, what a liar, and Armstrong...the guy almost broke his neck when he turned to look at Collins, he obviously wanted to say "SHUT THE **** UP, MAN!" Am I the only one seeing this??Thanks for the great DVD!" zuma__@__.com

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>*</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>"I thought this movie was outstanding! I saw it at a friend's house and I want to buy a VHS copy? it is about time the truth came out and that people start to see the truth about what our government is capable of! God Bless!"
"Outstanding! I work with a former employee of NASA and he told me all the same things that the movie did and he didn't even know about it! Thank you for taking the risk to wake-up the sheeple! In Christ's name, keep up the good work!" warrior__@___.com
</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>*</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>"I purchased your video some time ago and have shown it to quite a few family and friends - the majority of whom now believe that Man never landed on the moon?Here in Ireland, we have had numerous tribunals into political sleaze and corruption and it seems to me that the truth about this should come out. What do the American politicians have to say about this? Best regards and continued success with your video." Matthew (Ireland)

</TD></TR><TR><TD class="style4 style7" bgColor=#999999 colSpan=3>"The likelihood of one individual being right increases in direct proportion to the intensity to which others are trying to prove him wrong." - - Harry Segall </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>*</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>"I've been telling people since 1986 that there is no possible way that they could have gone to the moon. Your research will prove my years of talking to really be the truth. I have the tape and I am not shocked, but relieved that the truth is no longer covered. Thank you guys for such powerful material. It's a must-have for all races, the kids must know the truth." Corey (MO)

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>"Excellent film. I found it extremely timely. I teach a course in Canada called "history's mysteries". Used this film along with NASA's great achievements in American space exploration as points of discussion. My students loved it." E.V. (CANADA)

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>"I just finished watching the video and all I can say is? Fantastic! Shocking. This video has confirmed many of my thoughts on American events from the 1960's to the current. I cannot stress how important this film is. Especially in the light of 9/11. One can easily draw several parallels. War, power, greed, corruption and deception. This is a great documentary and entertaining to boot. I will recommend your film to friends?" Randall (CT)

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>"There's only one way I can describe my reaction after seeing this documentary, "Shocked." I was born in 1972, the supposed "last time men went to the moon", so I wasn't around to see Apollo 11. If this documentary can get to me, imagine what effect it must have on those who were around to see the event take place as it "happened"? Everyone should see this film, no matter how painful it may be." Donovan (PA)

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>"?Excellent video. As a professional photographer, I see that the evidence is clear that the photographs have numerous technical errors. I am convinced these photos are staged as anyone with minimal experience in photography will quickly see. The footage of them staging this fake event actually coming from NASA leaves no question the moon landing was a fraud. Another unsolved mystery solved." J.D. (IL)

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>"Fantastic, great! Thank you and may God bless your efforts?." Terry (GA)

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>"Excellent documentary. Stunning. Even my grandparents were speechless. The video of the crew faking the shot out of the window sealed the coffin shut as far as our opinions are concerned. Neil Armstrong and the rest of the crew are nothing but liars and tricksters and that's how history WILL end up remembering them. This evidence is far too damaging to go unnoticed." Rich (CA)

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>"A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon was a thought-provoking, superlatively made documentary. I have to admit, the evidence submitted for a moon landing hoax is more than enough to make you think." Marvin_@___.com

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>"I purchased 2 each of your videos. Extremely revealing?" Richard (CA)

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>"I have seen this film and I believe every word." Pat (MD)

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>"Great work you all. Really, I mean it. This film is outstanding? You guys deserve the absolute highest recognition in this area. Thanks so much for working to make this, it is worth so much more than you are charging." Brad (TX)

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=3>
?This is perhaps one of the best movies ever made in my opinion. This film lays bare the cover-up and conspiracy that has carried on since the early 60's on our government's faking of the moon landing. I have often read "debunkers" reviews of the film who claim to tear apart every assertion the film makes about evidence of the deception. Every single one of them comes up very weak and way short of the mark. We never put a man on the moon and this film, nearly perfectly, tells you how AND why the wool was pulled over our eyes and the eyes of the entire world. This is a MUST SEE FILM, especially for those who still think that we did actually put a man on the moon. Don't listen to the debunkers who have been brainwashed into doing as saying exactly as they are told. Buy this movie and watch it, then decide for yourself. This movie is worth every penny and then some. ? M. Beckerman *
?This movie is very convincing - WE NEVER WENT TO THE MOON - The footage shows them faking it, and this was NEVER SHOWN ON FOX (they aired "Conspiracy Theory" a worthwhile program but nowhere near as convincing as this film). Listen as Neil Armstrong all but admits the truth at the Whitehouse, Learn not only "how" but "why" we were deceived. Any thinking person would have a very, very hard time believing we actually went after seeing this video. You can explain away a few inconsistencies but when you are faced with this overwhelming mountain of evidence even a blind man could see the truth - We sent unmanned probes but WE COULD NOT & DID NOT - EVER STEP FOOT ON THE MOON - End of story.? Eric Pitts (Indiana) *
?I can' t believe so many reviewers gave this movie anything less than 5 stars. The evidence presented in the DVD is overwhelming. I wanted to believe that the U.S. did go to the moon. but with undisputable facts- wow. The evidence on the Van Allen Belts should be enough to quiet all nay sayers. Are you guys saying that the same government (U.S.) who lied about Pearl Harbor, helped support the Nazi's in Germany, lied about 9-11, Iraq, and several other things- would ever never lie ?????? Face facts and review them. They are undisputable. Open your eyes to the truth. This movie changed the way I see how our government works. Through this movie- I opened up to books that spoke of nothing but truths about our great government to read more about how this government is lying to us, read books by David Icke (Children of the Matrix) William Cooper (Behold a Pale Horse) read those books before this movie. You'll understand it much better.? N. Diaz (Pasadena) *
?I've read most of the reviews posted here on Amazon and I've seen the movie numerous times. I am not a conspiracy theorist by any stretch of the imagination and still I found this movie to be amazing.
If you are considering buying this video, DO NOT listen to the sheep that have left poor reviews. If you read them you will notice that they are written with passion, as if they have suffered personal injury at the hands of this film. I suspect that these are older people who cannot stomach the fact that they may have been DUPED by the government. Personally it had never occurred to me that the Apollo missions may not have ever happened. Now I haven't made up my mind as to what I believe, which is precisely why I found this film to be so interesting. It goes through a series of arguments and evidences as to why it would have been impossible to land on the moon and what the motivation for such a hoax would have been. It even addresses the logistics of keeping such an elaborate hoax under wraps.
The bottom line is that all of the negative reviews posted here are from people who don't agree with the director. One should not dislike something simply because they don't agree with it! The fact is that it is a well made, thought provoking film that is guaranteed to test your faith in the powers that be (or were, I guess), and the reason that they hate it so much is because it doesn't fit in to what they want to believe. So, if you are an old, closed minded dinosaur with no interest in knowledge and critical thinking this tape is not for you! If you like to be challenged - HERE'S A GREAT ONE FOR YOU!
I do feel compelled to warn anyone who may see this movie that doing so may lead to hours of research into the science behind the directors assertions, so be warned...? Joshua D Braun (Santa Barbara, CA)
?I watched this video after the Fox Special on the Moon Conspiracy and am now convinced that NASA faked the moon missions. A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon proves that it would have been impossible for NASA to have made it all the way to the moon. There is no way to get through the Van Allen Radiation Belts. We have to remember that this is the same Government organization that could not properly aim the Hubble Telescope without the aid of Space Shuttle astronauts, but expects us to believe that 32 years ago, on their first attempt, NASA was able to launch astronauts into space, put a man on the moon, and bring him back to earth safely. Yea Right! This movie explains why so many of the photos have diverging shadows. Also, it raises the question, why weren't there any stars visible in ANY of the moon pictures. You need to get this movie before it is banned!? A.V.
?After seeing this movie, I totally questioned the Governments involvement in many other cases, like the existence of aliens and other so-called "hoaxes". This documentary was excellent and I think everyone should know about how dirty our Government is to the people...? Jeff (New York, New York USA)
?This is a most fascinating video. I generally hate so-called documentaries because they invariably have some agenda to move forward, or some establishment crock to reinforce like the war distortions etc. However, in A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Moon it appears to me that the only agenda the director has is a desire for truth and exposing government lies. Job well done! ? R.S. (Michigan)
?I find it questionable whether there is really any need for a documentary proving that NASA never sent men to the moon. Even if they had managed to reach the moon alive, it would have been an engineering miracle for them to have succeeded in leaving the moon's surface and returning to Earth. Actually, to say it was an engineering 'miracle' is being too generous. It was an engineering impossibility and it simply did not happen.? Brouwer
?I came across this movie 2 years ago and I decided to see it. Before that it never crossed my mind that it was clear that man has never touched the moon. If you want facts, you got them here. This is a way to give everyone a wake up call and not only show that the U.S. has never accomplished a moon landing, but to prove how strong American propaganda is. Anyone who has given this movie a bad review just doesn't wanna see the truth. People hear what they want to hear. Don't be stupid - give this movie a chance. It will change the way you see your government.? Fer Olye (USA)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

They could make the comic book story
about a guy that lived his entire life believing in and falling for conspiracy theories.
(get a life) :+clueless

DimeDR

Banned

hey maxi, you never debate, just name call, who's the bigger loser LMAO ... WHAT A SKIRT YOU ARE

Don't you understand? The moon boots are fake! They never made any real moon boots. Nude russian women wearing only fake moon boots would be a sign of how deep this conspiracy goes!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO that made me laugh out loud...

Dime, You really set yourself up to be ridiculed. I'm not saying your a nut, or a loser who needs to get a life. That's actually pretty rude. I'm not even going to tell you that your moon theory is 100% wrong. Hell i didn't go to the moon, how the fuck do i know? Cuz the media showed me pictures and our government told us we did?

The media lies, the government lies...My mother always told me, " believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear"...So would i be suprised if it was found that we didn't go to the moon? ah no i wouldn't be...

But you gotta know that the manner in which you present things really makes you a target. Everyone believes different things. I think you should have used a little more thoughtfullness when you titled your thread..

What seperates you and your, "try to defy me, i have proof" rhetoric and the US government? You come across the same way they do...

DimeDR

Banned

hey shady,

like a give a rats ass what you say, look at how you tried to "show me up" you dont even debate the issue, you use your opinion to denigrate me, you dont try to debunk what I have shown as facts ... look at scrimmage, "they carried the LR" was his rebuttal ... you and other zemmis are the fools, say what you want about me, but dont dare debate the data and nasa pics ... amazing, one more idiot

DIme-
What a complete asshole you are. You obviously lack critical thinking skills. I didn't DEGRADE you, i didnt' call you names, actually quite the opposite. None of my posts have been deragotory towards you(till now fuckin pussy). I even went as far as to say i wasn't even sure we did go to the moon, so why would i debate that you fucking imbosal...

If you can't even read my posts and understand what i am saying, HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA DECIPHER A FUCKING CONCPIRACY THEORY...:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Your a fucking SHEEP because you lack critical thinking skills and the ability to see beyond your own point of view. You are constantly on the defensive, which also blinds you, I am assume thats the reason you can't understand wtf i was even saying to you...

FUCK YOU VERY MUCH...:finger007-1

texansfan

EOG Master

hey shady,

like a give a rats ass what you say, look at how you tried to "show me up" you dont even debate the issue, you use your opinion to denigrate me, you dont try to debunk what I have shown as facts ... look at scrimmage, "they carried the LR" was his rebuttal ... you and other zemmis are the fools, say what you want about me, but dont dare debate the data and nasa pics ... amazing, one more idiot

Whose facts, yours? You get all your info from the internet. You have no inside sources, no top secret clearance, or a hot line to the POTUS. The info you post is something that you've chosen to believe as fact, nothing more. You're not worth debating because you're small mind is already made up. Really the only thing you're good for is a laugh or two.

yup.. the title of the thread ends "try to defy me"..

could you be any more condescending about a nutwire viewpoint? im sorry but id sooner believe in this:

:xmas2

That alot of reseach and time fror. sure...........Interesting though

DimeDR

Banned

SHADY, can you please take the time to add something? to amateur shrink me along with others is wasting your time ... prove we did or didnt go to moon ... i pt. out you are a charlatan zemmi and you cry to momma and curse me and the mods eat it up and allow it ... so whats your pt? man you called me a pussy? what is that, your way to discredit my research? lmao

TF,

you have proven yourself the king of doofs, you never ever do anything but ad hominem ...

anyone want to show me how the LR moves around without tire tracks over and over?

hey sanderson,

explain the Van allen belts, allen bean didnt even know what they were LMAO

You guys yuletide spirit slay/sleigh me ... you know absolutely nothing and just call me names, thats cool ... prove my pt. every time you cant face the facts ... least scrimmage tried for a time but all he did was expose himself as a non student of the moon hoax

merry xmas, mice :)