definitive proof we never went to moon--try to defy me

mr merlin

EOG Master
Re: definitive proof we never went to moon--try to defy me

What about the ones that aren't ridiculous?

Quite honestly, since you now have a reputation as a nutcase(or fanatic), very few will ever take the time to actually read the crap you post.

ronangel

Banned

Quite honestly, since you now have a reputation as a nutcase(or fanatic), very few will ever take the time to actually read the crap you post.

I just wondered are you calling him a nutcase (or fanatic) because you believe men went to the moon or because you don't believe men went to the moon?
would it not be better to say why & give good solid reasons to back it up.stating why that you know it is crap (which part depending if you are or are not a believer) which would not be possible as you have not read any of the stuff to be qualified to even suggest that what is being written is rubbish...

mr merlin

EOG Master

I think we really did go to the moon, ok?

And yea, a year or so ago I read a few of his "theorys"(he's a total conspiracy wacko). No need to continue though.

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

I think we really did go to the moon, ok?

And yea, a year or so ago I read a few of his "theorys"(he's a total conspiracy wacko). No need to continue though.
A year or so ago,and he's read nothing since?
He must be referring to 9/11 then,and does he believe the official US government theory as embodied in the 9/11 Commission report;when asked whether that's so he and others dodge the question.

My posts are on a wide variety of subjects,and in the case of this thread,had he bothered to pay attention, mr merlin would realize that we agree,Apollo 11 actually landed on the moon[though not entirely for the reasons given the American people either].

Most answers aren't found following a straight line...

Zig Zags
Rapidograph and Dr. Martins Inks.

French Curve
Rapidograph and Dr. Martins Inks, French Curve.

Explosion
Rapidograph and Dr. Martins Inks.

mr merlin

EOG Master

I'm aware that you claim we did land on the moon,and yes I also know you think 911 and just about everything else is a conspiracy - thats why myself and probably most others dont read your crap.

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

how did they fit that moon buggy inthe lander , that f/n thing looks huge ,looks like it has 16 inch truck tires on it ,how they fit that f/n thing in the lem:LMAO

I`m open minded. I find some videos interesting but trying to absorb this thread makes my brain feel like mush from some reason

tank

EOG Dedicated

I'm aware that you claim we did land on the moon,and yes I also know you think 911 and just about everything else is a conspiracy - thats why myself and probably most others dont read your crap.
Amen.I need to get back to that.

ronangel

Banned

how did they fit that moon buggy inthe lander , that f/n thing looks huge ,looks like it has 16 inch truck tires on it ,how they fit that f/n thing in the lem:LMAO
They were stored in a storage bay in the lower section of the Lunar Module. The Rover only weighed 210kg, so the weight didn't cause any manoeuvre issues.
Source(s):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_rover

InsideJob

EOG Senior Member

there is a fake vid in NV showing the LR come out of the LM, the thing you have to ask yourself is why does as-17-140-21354 pic not show tracks UNDER the base of LR???

InsideJob

EOG Senior Member

tank

the reason scrimmage doesnt undwerstand the moon landing was a hoax, is that he's enamoured with the nauts and/or hasnt looked into it ... either than or hes on the dole for nasa ... sad state of affairs for scrimmage, someday he will eat his words like everyone else that once held the false hope that Neil Armstrong isnt a controlled liar and threatened with death should he ever open the can of beans.

InsideJob

EOG Senior Member

ronangel,

merlin doesnt debate bc he knows he will find the truth and if he looks his precious paradigms will be shaken ... anyone looking into the moon hoax will quickly see all the lies .... most people have seen the films, either live or later in life, or hear people talk about it every day so they assume its real ... i guess the pnac and northwoods doctorines dont exist either:houra

roscoe

EOG Veteran

mr inside job, do you think president obama was born in kenya?

ronangel

Banned

mr inside job, do you think president obama was born in kenya?

He could not have been, not possible for somebody born outside of the USA to become president of the USA unless the law was changed....

But the reason he did become president was that he had proof about what really happened regarding the moon landings & threatened to make it public if he did not get the job.( if you believe that you will believe anything):blink:

InsideJob

EOG Senior Member

roscoe, this is a moon thread, doesnt matter where obama was born, it could be true any of 3 places, hes a fraud no matter what ... annenbergs groomed him ...

MOON TALK:

i timed MANY RT communications from moon to earth and back, and one took 53 secs, and one occasion proves it was staged ... many others were under 1.5 secs:pop::+clueless

scrimmage

roscoe, this is a moon thread, doesnt matter where obama was born, it could be true any of 3 places, hes a fraud no matter what ... annenbergs groomed him ...

MOON TALK:

i timed MANY RT communications from moon to earth and back, and one took 53 secs, and one occasion proves it was staged ... many others were under 1.5 secs:pop::+clueless

Yes, all electromagnetic radiation -- from radio waves to x-rays --
travel at the speed of light. In empty space this speed is approximately 300,000 kilometers per second!
http://www.colorado.edu/physics/2000/waves_particles/lightspeed-1.html

The actual Earth-Moon distance ranges from about 360,000
to 405, 000 kilometers, depending on the position in the Moon's orbit.
http://btc.montana.edu/ceres/Worlds/earthmoon.htm

PassTheRock

EOG Master

Bullshit. Everybody knows the moon is made of cheese. I saw it on TV, so I know I'm right.

scrimmage

Re: My test this forum number 4. trfjjektiol.

My test this forum number 3. trfrtekiol

My test this forum number 3. trfrtefdkiol

Who's this person "plarpVofplapE" and why'd they resurface this particular thread with a "My test this forum number 3" message?
Anyway, with the switch to digital commumications instead of analogue, the Earth is sending much less signals into space,and beaming a smaller signature of activity into the cosmos.
Where did the photo of Earth from the moon in the article below come from if not from astronauts?

Earth becoming invisible to aliens

Chances of earth being detected by alien life forms are disappearing because of the digital revolution,
a leading space scientist has claimed.

By Martin Evans
Published: 6:36AM GMT 26 Jan 2010

Earth becoming invisible from deepest space Photo: GETTY

Dr Frank Drake said the phasing out of analogue transmissions from television, radio and radar was making our planet electronically invisible from outer space.
While old style signals used to spread out millions of miles into outer space, even reaching some distant stars, digital transmissions are much weaker and therefore are less easy to detect by extra-terrestrial life forms.

Scientists on earth are constantly monitoring the heavens for any sign of transmissions from other planets and it is assumed other life forms out there will be doing the same.

But Dr Drake, who founded the US based organisation Search for Extra-terrestrial Intelligence (SETI), 50-years ago, said the phasing out of analogue transmissions was making this virtually impossible.
He said the earth used to be surrounded by a 50 light year wide shell of radiation, with old-style television transmissions generating around one million watts.

But he said with satellites aiming much of their transmissions towards earth now virtually no radiation was escaping into outer space.
He explained: "Now the actual amount of radiation escaping is about two watts, not much more than you get from a cell phone. If this continues into the future, very soon our world will become undetectable."

Dr Drake said he remained convinced that intelligent life does exist somewhere in the universe but suggested it was likely to be much more advanced than here on earth.
He told a meeting at the Royal Society in London: "We're going to have to search many more stars and many more frequencies."

From and for comments on this article go to:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/7077464/Earth-becoming-invisible-to-aliens.html

mr merlin

EOG Master

Who's this person "plarpVofplapE" and why'd they resurface this particular thread with a "My test this forum number 3" message?
Anyway, with the switch to digital commumications instead of analogue, the Earth is sending much less signals into space,and beaming a smaller signature of activity into the cosmos.
Where did the photo of Earth from the moon in the article below come from if not from astronauts?

Earth becoming invisible to aliens

Chances of earth being detected by alien life forms are disappearing because of the digital revolution,
a leading space scientist has claimed.

By Martin Evans
Published: 6:36AM GMT 26 Jan 2010

Earth becoming invisible from deepest space Photo: GETTY

Dr Frank Drake said the phasing out of analogue transmissions from television, radio and radar was making our planet electronically invisible from outer space.
While old style signals used to spread out millions of miles into outer space, even reaching some distant stars, digital transmissions are much weaker and therefore are less easy to detect by extra-terrestrial life forms.

Scientists on earth are constantly monitoring the heavens for any sign of transmissions from other planets and it is assumed other life forms out there will be doing the same.

But Dr Drake, who founded the US based organisation Search for Extra-terrestrial Intelligence (SETI), 50-years ago, said the phasing out of analogue transmissions was making this virtually impossible.
He said the earth used to be surrounded by a 50 light year wide shell of radiation, with old-style television transmissions generating around one million watts.

But he said with satellites aiming much of their transmissions towards earth now virtually no radiation was escaping into outer space.
He explained: "Now the actual amount of radiation escaping is about two watts, not much more than you get from a cell phone. If this continues into the future, very soon our world will become undetectable."

Dr Drake said he remained convinced that intelligent life does exist somewhere in the universe but suggested it was likely to be much more advanced than here on earth.
He told a meeting at the Royal Society in London: "We're going to have to search many more stars and many more frequencies."

From and for comments on this article go to:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/7077464/Earth-becoming-invisible-to-aliens.html
Maybe thats why we can't seem to detect alien life ourselves?

scrimmage

Maybe thats why we can't seem to detect alien life ourselves?

True that.
If outer space aliens are more advanced than us,then they probably wouldn't be analog inclined either,and since digital/satellite transmissions don't go far out from their source,and aren't very powerful, they would be hard to detect.
Than again, who knows what other unknown to us options, are available, to transmit information.