Degone

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
So Texas signs Jason DeGrom to a 5 year $185m contract. It cones out to about $37m per season, very similar to what the Yankees are offering the soon to be departed Aaron Judge. Mets were smart here letting him go considering they weren't going to pay him long term given his injury history.

Texas is a smaller market than NY but SF throughout the Judge fiasco isn't fooling around ready to offer him the sky's limit and probably an equal or greater amount of years to snag him.

Heim

EOG Master
Too bad they didn't learn anything from Halos Syndegaard signing, albeit for one year

Heim

EOG Master
It makes me even marvel more at Nolan Ryan's career. I believe he had one minor elbow surgery his whole career. He once threw 230 pitches in one game and never had to re-invent his pitching style. He lost little on the FB.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Degrom out for more than a year and Corrrea hurt and sucking. Mets dodged a few bullets. Imagine having those two contracts!

Valuist

EOG Master
Degrom out for more than a year and Corrrea hurt and sucking. Mets dodged a few bullets. Imagine having those two contracts!

Jose Abreu 1 HR and batting .214 might be the worst signing of all.

The Rangers seem to be fine without DeGrom. They have 104 games left. If they just go 52-52, they win 91 games.

dfish

EOG Addicted
It makes me even marvel more at Nolan Ryan's career. I believe he had one minor elbow surgery his whole career. He once threw 230 pitches in one game and never had to re-invent his pitching style. He lost little on the FB.
235 💪🏻 vs Boston in 74 … Luis Tiant threw 163